FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

+4
Kathryn Lacey
[Soma]
Silvan Arrow
Aesalon
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:30 am

I don't want this RP to die either, believe me. But I would also like to know if we should wrap up the battle sequence in our next posts. If so, Aesalon should probably post as Snaga and/or Iodar or give us the go-ahead.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP - Page 8 Empty Re: Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:40 am

Silvan, I think it's time to skip Soma and go ahead and make your post unless you want to wait and see if I get a response from the PM I'm sending Aesalon. I'm asking him if he's still interested in this role play. If he is, I think it's safe to pretend that Pengu was killed in the fight. The casualty will only add to the awesomeness of this role play in more ways than one. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:27 am

When we hear back more from Aesalon, or a response to Kathryn's PM, I'll decide about writing a bit more.
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:59 am

@Kathryn: If you don't hear back from Aesalon today or tomorrow, I'll go ahead and post. Since the last few people wrote that the orcs were fleeing, I'll probably end the post with the orcs having fled and Elendyne asking if everyone is all right.

And also, I'm really sorry for the inactivity lately, but I spent all weekend working on a 50-minute group presentation for my senior seminar class that's due Tuesday. But things are settling down now, so I'll have more time to write.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:21 pm

If Aesalon isn't interested in continuing with this, perhaps with a group effort we can still put together a decent story. Who knows? We have a beginning, and we know roughly where it ends. We can just make up whatever the artifact is that we are looking for or perhaps Aesalon can tell us what he had in mind.

Though if he is still interested, then cool beans Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Well, we already know for what the group is looking. It's a staff or something. I'll have to read through the first few of his posts to know for sure, but I know for a fact it was stated. If he's not interested, we only need to come up with the events and roadblocks the group must overcome in order to get to the staff.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Yeah, I remember what you're talking about with regards to the staff. When I submitted my CS via PM, Aesalon told me that the first artifact was a staff that is used for healing. I think he told me that because my character was a healer. If I remember correctly, I think it would end up with all our characters gaining use of one of these special artifacts. But of course, I would double-check with him to be sure, as things may have changed since then.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

He hasn't PMed me back, and he hasn't been on FoG since like... the 28th of September, so we may have to recreate our own story for this if he remains illusive.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:58 pm

So we kill off Soma...and maybe Iodar mysteriously goes missing? Gives him a chance to come back and reclaim his character.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Huh... Yeah. That one could be good. I thought we'd kill Iodar, too, but your idea makes way more sense. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:41 am

Please post before me, I will catch up. Im just burried with school work and actual work.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:46 am

All right, so I'll plan on writing up a post tomorrow or Wednesday, but most likely tomorrow. If no one objects, I'll follow up on what everyone has been writing about the orcs retreating and end the post with the battle over and Elendyne asking if everyone is all right. That should give people some time to catch up and get things rolling again.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:11 am

That sounds just fine to me.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:29 pm

All right, I just posted. So let's get this RP back on track! Boogie
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:40 pm

*dances with* Boogie
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:38 am

nevermind

Last edited by Silvone Elestahr on Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:17 pm

After much thought, I've decided I'm really not right for this role play as I originally thought I wouldn't be. I have had difficulty producing all of my posts, and this time... I'm having trouble even starting one. I'll open an empty Word file, and just stare at the blank page before switching back and forth between the role play window and the blank, white sheet... I just... can't find the inspiration I thought would build as the role play progressed. I think it's even worse because I thought that it had died when it hadn't.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience, and I apologize for halting the role play while I took a couple of days to come to this realization. I do hope the role play doesn't suffer from the loss, but in reality, there's already one Silvan elf, and my character was just a closed-minded sort, so it would have taken her a while to stop feeling dislike for any of the others in the party. It should be better this way.

You have permission to find her dead body on the field. You guys have been great, and the role play was fun when I wasn't struggling over-much to make a post. Good luck with the future of this role play.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:11 pm

I'd just let this one go then. Maybe it can come back later. If not....it was fun while it lasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:33 pm

It was a lot of fun, I'm sorry to see this one go. But with up to four people possibly bailing on this...there is no way the rest of us can keep it up. I'm really sad, but I understand Sad
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:22 pm

Sorry to see it go like this, too. I can't help the fact that I'm moving, but it would have been nice to try to come back to eventually.
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:17 pm

Awww, this is awful depressing... But it was getting harder and harder for me to keep up because of my schedule, anyway.

It was fun while it lasted, though, and it was really awesome meeting and RPing with all you guys!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:56 pm

Yeah, I'm also sorry to see this one go. This was the first RP I tried on this site, and it was a great learning experience. I hope to RP with you guys in the future!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:11 pm

I second that, Silvan.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8