FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell On Earth

Go down

Hell On Earth Empty Hell On Earth

Post by Riknas Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

So, intros and all that jazz. I'm still disappointed that this isn't a weather board, but I'm moving on. This is a story line I've toyed with in my head for a fair bit of time. I like to keep the actual OOCs brief, (It's a summary, not a book after all.)

The base idea is this: Humanity, (You know who you are) is a 'diverse' race at best. It has people of all kinds, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Unfortunately, the majority are on the "bad" side. We are parasites that have been killing the Earth for centuries now, and for the longest time, the Earth has been trying to fight back in so many ways. For the longest time we have also been screaming for the arrival of the apocalypse, and now finally it has arrived. Because we didn't have the good sense to all die and go to Hell now, Hell has come to us.

The world has been progressing on its own, politics is filled with podium speeches and back alley dealings, the ignorant live in their own little world filled with sex and drugs, activists pursue their own meaningless causes.

In this, you can be a variety of things, the same variety of things that exist on this Earth. Anything that is considered a real profession, is probably real in this RP.

The point is, Hell is here, and whatever you're doing probably isn't important as figuring out how to survive the apocalypse. So, are you interested in denying the whims of destiny a little bit longer?
Riknas
Riknas
Mist
Mist

Male

http://www.virginworlds.com/podcast.php?show=30&ep=1

Back to top Go down