FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow-Quill OOC

2 posters

Go down

Shadow-Quill OOC Empty Shadow-Quill OOC

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:51 pm

alright here we are, so Paranormal and a little romance eh? sounds good, got a name for your character? if its Paranormal and a little romance i got some ideas for a character for myself
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Shadow-Quill OOC Empty Re: Shadow-Quill OOC

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:57 pm

For a paranormal roleplay, I do believe I shall use one of my favorite characters, Liliana Sinclare. She is an eighteen year old witch with exceptional talents in the arcane. Lily has long wavy black hair down to her hips and pale blue eyes like a January sky. She stand at about five foot and two inches and has an hourglass figure.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:07 pm

I'll dust one of my old characters off for this one, Gabriel Wright twenty one years old, 6'3 lean but muscular. blonde hair slightly down a inch or two past his ears. His skin a a light olive and his eyes are light ocean blueish green. He was a slave for the better part of his life, having been forced in the arena a few times, scars are a little common over his body but none are deep. His talent in arcane arts are average at best. on his 20th birthday he was turned into a vampire, having newly turned vampire desires he kept away from the cities and fed mostly on cattle and the occasional traveler.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down