FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

+4
Kathryn Lacey
[Soma]
Silvan Arrow
Aesalon
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

Post by Aesalon Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:05 am

Keep on - Snaga is already nearly a mile away, and not planning to stop...we'll meet him again later. Wink

Currently about half of the orc attack force is dead or wounded, three or four of the smarter ones are realizing that things are not going well for them and are looking for ways to sneak off.
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP - Page 7 Empty Re: Into the Shadow, A Middle Earth RP

Post by Igraine Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Mmmk... just so I know, because I think it's about time I put something in - perfectly all right to mention a few orcs fleeing, yes?
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:12 pm

I was going to post...but my son woke up so we must go run errands. And lose some valuable blood Stabby in the doctor's dungeon. I will post later today though.

Edit: With the return of Seodred and everyone drawing swords, as well as greatly decreased numbers, I think the orcs would begin to have second thoughts and start retreating down the hill :medievalfight: So I think that is what my post will end with (Fain chasing them down and burying his axe in their backs Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:40 pm

Giggle All right-y then, I suppose I'll just throw in a follow-up post tonight, or early in the morning... *nodnod*
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:43 pm

My post is up, so don't feel like you need to wait at all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:49 pm

@Silvone: Just read your post. Remind me never to get on Fain's bad side XP.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm

I know, Silvone - I wasn't waiting on you, hon. Just originally wondered about the orcs, and then your post made the point... er question... ah... whatever... rather moot. *grins*
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:06 pm

OMG NOT THE DOCTOR DUNGEON NUU!! Dx
*regains composure*
Anywayz, I'm home sick with a flu ( Sad ) so once I put a pretty good dent in my missed work I'll work on a post, too. ^^
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://www.sickburnsides.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:42 am

Rusty Wings wrote:OMG NOT THE DOCTOR DUNGEON NUU!! Dx

I was spared the horrible fate today when they decided I wasn't in enough agony yet because I had eaten within the past 8 hours... Snack

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:03 am

Silvone Elestahr wrote:
Rusty Wings wrote:OMG NOT THE DOCTOR DUNGEON NUU!! Dx

I was spared the horrible fate today when they decided I wasn't in enough agony yet because I had eaten within the past 8 hours... Snack

Shocked Not so sure if that's good or bad, but... well... glad you're sort of all right, then? Hug

ETA: There we go. Certainly not the longest nor more inspired post I've ever had, but I didn't want to hold us up any more. Very Happy
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Glad you escaped! I have to go tomorrow to see if I have swine flu. xD
And I will eventually work on a post, but for right now I'm still trying to get people to help me with my missed work, but my friends have all decided to start acting really mean and unsympathetic towards me, which is lovely, since, y'know, getting sick was my evil plan all along.
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:37 pm

@Rusty: Aw man, I'm sorry to hear you've been sick and that your friends aren't being supportive. *hugs* Feel better soon! Swine flu, huh? People are predicting that anywhere from 40-60% of my campus is going to get it this season. Lovely prospects, huh? Best of luck catching up on all your work!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:25 pm

Awwww... sorry to hear about your day so far, Wings... Hug for you too, hon.
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by [Soma] Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:04 am

Whos turn is it.
[Soma]
[Soma]
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:16 am

I was waiting on you and Rusty Wings before putting up another post.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:00 pm

I was also waiting on Kathryn. But...if no one posts...I'll do it again!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:56 pm

Finally posted. So so so sorry for the hold-up, everyone.
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:24 pm

I actually am ashamed to say that I haven't had the chance to read the last few posts, but after work I intend to play catch up. I'm sorry for making you guys wait... again... >.>;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:09 pm

s'all right, Kathryn - when you can. Very Happy
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Ryona, who drew your signature/avatar? I like them, they're pretty!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:56 pm

That would be Fate Smile It is the piece of art I won when I won the contest.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Wings Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:09 pm

Awesome!
Rusty Wings
Rusty Wings
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:18 am

Oh wait a second... It's not my turn! Jeeze! You guys scared me! I'm waiting on Soma and Silvan before I post. I like to allow everyone to go at least once before making my next posts. It allows me to have both more information in my own posts and some breathing time between them. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:47 am

It's... not? >.> Sorry, hon - I'm just taking folk's word for things at this point. The pace having slowed down dramatically, I'm kinda lost on the who's who scorecard thingy... ><
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:14 am

Well, I don't think there's an official posting order. I just open the first page of the OoC where it lists the players and their characters, and I mark in my head which ones have posted after me, and when everyone has posted at least once after me, I post. Right now, Silvan and Soma are the ones who are left before I will post again.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:40 am

Sorry Kathryn, that was my bad. I just meant that I couldn't go until Soma, Silvan and you posted ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Hey, sorry to keep you all waiting, but I'm waiting on Soma to post before I go again. I seem to be the first one to go each round, and he's the only one that hasn't posted this round.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:06 am

Technically... everyone is first because once everyone else goes, they have to post or else they hold everyone else up. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 am

True, but I still like to wait for everyone else to post before I go again, and right now I'm still waiting on Soma. Also, question for Aesalon: It looks like the battle is starting to wind down. Should we write in our next posts that the orcs retreat and officially conclude the battle or still write us chasing them down?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Is Soma going to post? If not, I think we should pass over his turn until he is ready. I don't really want to see this RP forgotten.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next