FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

+6
Adrius Frostglare
Inerio
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:55 pm

1. Kathryn
2. Inerio
3. Magix
4. Gunneh
5. Fate

Gunneh's turn is over after 7:56pm Central tonight when it will switch to Fate's turn.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 4 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Magix Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:08 pm

Alright then, thanks.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 am

Alrighty, so it looks like it's my turn starting today. W00t for taking up the rear! XD I'll probably have my post up by today. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Good job on the post, Fate. I get home late from work tonight, but I'll try to whip something into existence in no time.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Sorry guys...another bit of busy stuffs hit me last night... I'll get it this next time though Very Happy
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 pm

Thanks, Kathryn. :] Sounds good.

No worries, Gunneh. It happens.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:29 am

Gunneh, if you want, you can just insert your post wherever, and it'll just change the posting order. I've decided that I want to keep the posting order listed in the bottom of the first post of this OoC. I don't mind changing it occasionally.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:17 pm

Great post, Kathryn. :]

I think that sounds fair, changing the posting order only occasionally when the time calls for it.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Thanks. I PMed Inerio about her character's alias, so I'm just waiting for her to PM me with her idea.

Also, I'm hoping I don't have to change the posting order too often because having to change it either means players are being replaced or they're being skipped, and it's sad. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:29 am

Ugh... You guys, seriously. I don't want this role play to die, and there's absolutely no reason why you shouldn't be posting, especially so near the beginning. Inerio, your turn has been over for a couple of days, so I'm just going to say that it's either Magix's or Gunneh's turn next. Whoever posts first, basically. Gunneh said he'd try to have something up very soon.

Inerio, if you manage to post before either of them, I won't count it as being skipped because you technically wouldn't be skipped, but I hope you put something up soon, regardless.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:08 am

I wasn't sure if it was okay to post or not yet. I didn't just want to skip Inerio without your sayso. I'll get my post up later on today.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 am

I'll get something up after Magix does ^_^

I pinky pwomise, Kathryn dear Smile
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 am

Well, the deal is that each player gets ninety-six hours for her or his turn. Once those ninety-six hours are over, the next person's turn begins.

Thanks, Gunneh.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

O.o
Wow, my MSN doesn't even bother to tell me when the OOC is active I just saw this by dumb luck. -___-
I can make an attempt at posting, but I doubt it'll be finished before someone else posts.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

It's all right. It's just the first time. I know you don't intend to be like, "Yeah. I'm just going to get skipped every time just for fun!" heheh

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:45 pm

I just came back from the therapists~
Dun dun dun!!!! Anyway, I think just for now I'll let my turn skim over. I don't want to hold the RP back. And Gunneh. *coughwheeze* needs to post. Besides, it'll make my post longer and make me feel less inadequate. : |
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:52 pm

You're not inadequate, but I do agree that Gunneh needs to post for sure.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:50 am

Gunneh would you prefer to post first? Right now my post would be really short due to the fact that I'm only going on Fate, and Kathryn's post. While they may be good, there isn't much for me to go on...
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:20 am

Well, I was waiting for you to post and now I'm tired, so I owe you guys a post tomorrrow ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:58 am

Yeah I was trying to come up with one but it was really short.

Inerio-
When you get a chance I think fluff was waiting for you to post in The Red Tide also.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:27 am

Alright guys, the inactivity here is really beginning to bum me out. I'm writing a post now.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank you so much for posting, Inerio. Because you managed to post before anyone skipped you, you haven't officially been skipped, so it won't count. Maybe we can put a noose around Gunneh's neck to get the point across that he needs to post... or else. XD

Magix, do you still need Gunneh's post to make your own?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:30 pm

I can get a good one up now.

I'll post in a little while, so expect it tonight.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mæstro Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:32 pm

I suppose you can just put me on the waiting list for the hell of it. Razz
Mæstro
Mæstro
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : Hell... but I think the more technical term is Arizona. It's just as hot though, so what's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Thanks, Magix. Once you post, it will officially be Gunneh's turn to post, and I'll string him up by his neck if he doesn't. ^^_^^;;

Anyway, Mæstro, you've been added to the waiting list. ^^_^^

All right! I've updated this post to include screen captures of Zuko's Blue Spirit garb. I can't remember if I told you guys or not, but I also made that post the second link on under the list of links on the first post of this OoC.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 am

Yay for all the screenshots, Kathryn! Very Happy

I'm guessing we're going to go with Gunneh's first option? So, is it Magix's turn now?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:37 pm

You're welcome. I'm just excited that I could get those screen shots. I've been trying to figure out how to do it for months, but I just yesterday realized there's this little camera icon on the movie thingy that I use that, when you mouse over it, says "Capture Screen" or something like that. That was a real forehead-slapping moment. XD

Well, this is the opportunity for each character to voice their preference and the reason behind it. Majority rules. ^^_^^

Magix's turn has come.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 pm

Got my post up. Hope it's alright.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:48 pm

It's just fine. I know just what Nizhoni will say.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:50 pm

Lol oh jeez. Doh Well, I'm glad that you figured it out, Kathryn!

Sounds good to me. Alright, well I'm all caught up, so I'll go ahead and probably post tomorrow. It feels like it's been awhile since I've written anything story-wise (been doing too much research paper writing for my liking).
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next