FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

+6
Adrius Frostglare
Inerio
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 8 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Oh wait! It's not my turn! It's Ehoron's! :: laughs :: I'm so used to be after you that I forgot. If you can get your post before him, you won't have the skip counted against you. ^^_^^;;

Actually, Nizhoni's not going to let any of them stay behind. They all have to be present, so even if Wing decides she'd like to stay behind, too bad for her. XD

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 8 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Ehoron Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:37 pm

I'm hold off until Fate posts.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:17 am

Isn't that nice of Ehoron Very Happy

Then Kathryn just goes and skips over him like that. No I'm just kidding lol.

It's late... Don't judge me *hisses*

xD
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:04 am

Oh, whoops! Lol. Aw, well thanks -- that's nice of you, Ehoron. Smile I appreciate it.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:34 pm

It's not a problem. I understand have stuff suddenly jump out of the bushes on you.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:14 pm

Good post, Fate.

Ehoron, it's your turn. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 pm

My girlfriend had her wisdom teeth removed on Friday, explaining my absence over the weekend. I'll do my best to get a post up by the end of the day.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:01 pm

I think officially it's my turn now right? I'm going to wait until you guys post first though. I don't wanna get a bad post up lol.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:31 am

I'm actually waiting for Ehoron. His absence is excused for good reason. If he doesn't have a post delivered by tomorrow when I get online, I'm going to skip him.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:36 am

Sounds fine, just wanted to make sure we weren't dying is all.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 am

Nope. We're still thriving. We're just more like turtles than hares.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:27 am

Yeah, I apologize for my lengthy absence. My girlfriend had dental surgery and her mother didn't follow the care instructions by the dentist so she would up with dry sockets, so what should have been a weekend care trip turned into a week-long care trip.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:22 am

I'm sure everyone can undestand problems. I just wanted to make sure we weren't dying lol. Hope your GF is feeling better.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

All right. I've posted. I'm going to encourage all of you to add something that should be discussed. You should also feel free have Hakoda say something in your posts. He's an NPC that anyone is allowed to control.

If any of you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask me. You don't have to remain in the dark.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:21 pm

Sorry been busy lately. I'll post later today or early tommorow.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:54 pm

It's been a week. It's now Inerio's turn.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:44 pm

All righty, I'll try to have something up today.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:44 am

Very Sorry guys. I just posted.

I planned to sooner but stuff has been going on.

My mom and little bro both got the flu simultaineously so I was helper her take care of him. Now I have the flu and I've been sleeping alot.

Anyway I hope it's alright. If not let me know. Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:49 pm

Inerio hasn't posted in four days, so it's Fate's turn now. I'll give her a PM.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 am

Hmmm... No Inerio or Fate posting for quite a few days. How troublesome. Sad
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:42 am

I agree. I think this role play may have just... died due to lack of posting. I don't really know how to keep role plays alive anyway.

Without Inerio's or Fate's post, I don't think this role play is going to be revived, so if the majority agrees to it, I wouldn't mind just calling this quits.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Have you contacted them about the why's of them not posting? If it's simply a matter of didn't, then let's bury the roleplay. If it's a matter of couldn't, some leeway's allowed.

They might also have avoided posting if they felt as if they couldn't make a worthwhile, contributory post.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 pm

Well, the facts are that Inerio could have and chose not to do so. Now she's leaving FoG to do her own thing in real life for a while. Fate's been really busy, but I'll PM her about it. If she doesn't want to do the role play any more, then I could just tap into the waiting list and do a fast-forward to recover if you two still want to do the role play.

If you're indifferent, let it be known.

Okay. Fate has just told me that she's dropping out of the role play due to losing her drive to write. I completely understand this, and there are no hard feelings.

There are two choices for this role play, and majority will rule:
1. We can consider this role play dead, and we can leave it at that.

2. We can remove Fate's and Inerio's names, PM the next two people on the waiting list to see if they would like to join, and do a short fast-forward to the new Avatar's unveiling to keep it going. Hakoda would have already been convinced about their honesty at this point.

I will give my vote after you ((you being Magix and Ehoron)) give your votes. You get one vote each, and because there are only three of us, please say "yay" or "nay" rather than "indifferent," okay? ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:18 am

Well I'm up for option 2. I like this RP.

Assuming you were reffering to option 2 in the say yay or nay thing, then I vote
Yay
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Okay. Ehoron has yet to voice his opinion, but I went ahead and PMed the next two people on the waiting list over forty-eight hours ago just so we could get this shit started again in a timely manner in case you guys still wanted to do it. They didn't respond, so I PMed the next two ((Melancholy and Kyna)). Let's hope they respond.

I know Melancholy will at least PM me at some point because he is active, but if he doesn't want to do it or if Kyna doesn't respond, I can always just open this up for new members again just like if I was just starting this new.

Forty-eight hours after I sent those PM's, I'll start working on a post or something if Ehoron is still into this role play.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:44 am

Any word yet?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:52 am

Melancholy is joining, but it's going to take him a while to decide between which of the two bending arts that are left that he wants for his character.

I'm going to go out of state from December 18th to January4th, so I'm going to wait to revive this role play until then. It wouldn't do to get this back on it's feet only to have my lack of activity kill it again.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:12 pm

Understandable. Perhaps that time will allow us to get everything straightened out so we can hit the ground running [So to speak, since Mythbusters proved the saying is quite wrong. Very Happy ]
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:48 pm

I think that's a fabulous idea. I mean, it would be really nice to plot out some points along the map that we're going to meet, some things to keep the game interesting.

Right now, I want to re-begin with the Avatar's unveiling.

We also know that they need to visit the Northern Water Tribe and Ba Sing Se to visit the leaders there.

I also thought it would be a fabulous idea for them to go to the Northern Air Temple where that little group of Earth Kingdom refugees from Book One: Water; Chapter 17: "The Northern Air Temple" live ((the Mechanist and Teo)). This would be because I think they would have scrolls and such that have airbending forms depicted, like the scroll they found for waterbending in Book One: Water; Chapter : "The Waterbending Scroll." They could be beneficial for our airbender character ((once the slot is filled)) because there really isn't someone to teach them.

I'm seriously open to other ideas about other things that should happen within the role play or even things that just could happen.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 pm

Enjoy your out of state trip Kathryn.

It'll be nice to get this started again
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next