FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

+6
Adrius Frostglare
Inerio
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 6 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:31 pm

You've only made like... three posts... Besides, I liked your idea for getting them out of there. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 6 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Magix Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:45 pm

Yea I've only made 3 so far. 1/3 being completely good. Irony is that, that was the one post I was expecting to come back and have to fix 5+ things with xD.

I thought it was a good way out too seeing as we needed it soon.
The only bad thing was I wanted to further explain what I thought of the color system in greater detail. My DSi thought different though. I need to get a computer Sad

I could explain it here if you want and then you can decide if you wanna impliment it or not.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:59 pm

Yes. I would like you to elaborate on it, actually. I forgot to mention that. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm

Alright then.

I was going to have Rajain pass out small bags to each of them. Inside was going to be rings of each of the different colors. Those rings would be attached to a scroll in which a messenge hawk could transfer to convey a hidden message (depending on the color of ring) to whoever received the message. It would be a way developed by Rajain, for them to communicate without the black lotus discovering their true intentions if they were to intercept the hawk.

It was just an idea but I though it would be a good one that we could use throught the rp.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:53 am

Oooh, it's my turn! I'll probably post tomorrow.

EDIT: Hehe kay, maybe more like tomorrow.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:10 pm

Okay, my post is up, but again, I didn't really know what all to say, especially since I just went a couple posts back.

Something that occurred to me though, is that why, if Nizhoni has her own house in the Fire Nation, do we need to meet in these secret places to talk? Lol wouldn't it be less suspicious if a few friends got together at a house to speak? I suppose they could be worried about people knowing who they are and listening to them through the walls? Still, not all their secret hideouts can be as sound-proof as the one they're in now, right? Just a thought. I had thought about suggesting we all go back to Nizhoni's place to try on our clothes and to start preparing and such, but then I thought about this and wondered why we weren't just there now.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:15 am

My thought was that it would be easier for someone to eavesdrop. It's also more dangerous because it would be kind of weird for such a medley of people to be seen together, especially when she's supposed to be part of the Black Lotus as far as they know...

How to explain this... It's like... being seen too often with people- especially if those people are known to fish around for things in the marketplace and such- could be very bad. Like... Wing for instance tried to find information about things in the marketplace that may seem like nothing to a street vendor, but if someone else from the Black Lotus overheard or if said vendor was to later speak with a Black Lotus member, Wing could end up being on their "watch list" or whatever, and if Nizhoni was seen with her a lot, it could be incredibly suspicious. That was just my original thought, though. It just seems safer over all to just meet secretly.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:36 pm

Fate, you know the "rats" I was refering to were actual people right? To be more specific it was people involved with the black market.

Kathryn it's your turn now, correct?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Yes. It is my turn, but it's going to wait until tomorrow after work because I'm taking a friend to get her tattoo soon.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Sounds good Smile

Anyone heard from Gunneh or Ineiro yet?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:23 am

It's Inerio, and no. I suspect that she doesn't have a computer yet. Gunneh's not sure if he has time for this role play any more, but he hasn't made a decision yet.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 am

I never spell her name right... Not sure why, it's just like my head hates spelling it the right way.

I hope she get's internet soon. Also it'll be a shame if gunneh leaves. We were all just getting to know eachother Sad

The posting order looks like this now right (I apoligize in advance if I spell names wrong. Spelling, really is not my thing)?

1) Kathryn
2) Magix
3) Fate
4) Inerio
5) Gunneh
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:48 pm

Well, the posting order is still me, Inerio, Gunneh, Magix, Fate. Just because Inerio and Gunneh were skipped doesn't mean they lose their place in line. It just means when their turn comes around again we expect them to post.

Once I'm done checking my email, I'm going to start my post. It's going to summarize what Nizhoni has been doing, and it's going to fast forward to when they first set foot in the South Pole. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:06 am

Oh yeah, it's if they're skipped and then post out of order that the order changes. My head was mixing things up.

Also Kathryn, why do you do this to me? You post such a great post like that in which I can create a good post with, but for now I'll have to wait. I am very impatient lol.

Make the post a lower quality from now on.

No I'm just kidding xD

I love the post Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Aww. Thanks. Well, what you could do is start typing your post, save it to a Word file, and add to it whenever someone else posts. Right now, it's Inerio's turn, and I noticed that she signed onto FoG on the 20th, so I'm going to consider her being officially skipped if she doesn't post in the OoC to let us know what's happening with her. I need to try really hard to contact Gunneh to see if he's up to posting when his turn comes. So... After 192 hours, if neither of those two post, it'll be Magix's turn. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:38 pm

192 hours...

Could be worse I guess. If Inerio posts and then Gunneh post it could be shorter then that as well.
Get on and post you two.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Oh! Lol Magix, I thought you meant they were down there exterminating actual rats! I thought that was rather unnecessary, so that makes sense.

Okay, so sounds like Inerio might not be posting and Gunneh may drop out.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:05 am

Gunneh just dropped out. He said he lost his ideas for this role play. We'll miss him, and we shouldn't forget that without him we wouldn't have recovered this idea from the loss of Jonathan, so I told him he always has a place on the waiting list should he want it. heheh

I figured we would recover the loss by saying that Kano didn't join them, and whoever joins us next won't have to originally be a part of the Blue Spirit Warriors if they don't want to be. If they do want to be, it could just be one of the Warriors deciding to rejoin us after the initial split. Spectre is next on the list, so I'll give him three days to respond to my PM before moving on to the next person. On Saturday, it will be Magix's turn to post.

Thank goodness for the waiting list! ^o_o^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:23 am

Woot Saturday lol

The waiting list was a good idea. Of course it would suck if everyone on the waiting list suddenly didn't want to join anymore.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:15 am

Well, if we exhaust our waiting list, I can either go fishing for more people, or there can be more than one character to a player. However, we've got a nice sized list, and new people join it all the time. I mean, just a couple of days ago Melancholy was added to it, so I think we'll be all right.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:57 am

I just point out less then favorable possibilities is all. Not really sure why it's just how my brain works. Blame it on rocks. Not that I have anything against rocks, they are just easy to blame stuff on xD.

Ok obviously I'm tired and the cold medication I took isn't helping me not be crazy. Off to bed now.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seloc Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:36 pm

And here comes the newbie! Making his first appearance in a fit of bizarre sentences, toppled with just a dash of wit!

Anywho, you lot wont mind if I take it upon myself to suggest a small fictional (in fiction) settlement that my waterbender hails from?
I was hoping to bring in a Norse based Icebender from a dot of an island somewhere North of the North Pole.

If not, I can roll with what we got here.
Seloc
Seloc
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:34 pm

As it's obvious you haven't actually read through anything before announcing yourself, I'm going to PM you to save you any further embarrassment.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:32 am

It's fate's turn now, correct?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:55 pm

It was Fate's turn, but now it's mine. However, since only you have posted since I have, I think I'm going to wait for her post to continue.

We're also waiting for Ehoron to finish his character sheet and join the party. He had most of it finished, but when he got home, he discovered the window in which he had made his character sheet had been closed, unsaved. Once he can recreate his work and have his sheet approved, all will be awesome. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:11 pm

Yeah, I'm working on it. Filling out stuff for college, but I promise to get it up [At the absolute latest] by this Friday.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 am

Losing a character sheet... That definitely hurts.

Something similar happened to me the other day. Had a good post almost complete and poof it was gone in an instant. Why would they even put a cancel button on the DSi?

Meh, nothing I can do about it now lol.

Hope you'll be able to join us soon Ehoron Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Here we go.

---------

Name: Hayato [pronounced Hai-yah-toh]
Ability: Earth Bender
Nation of Birth: Fire Nation
Nationality: Earth Kingdom
Relatives:
Mei Zhi [Mother, 51]
Wei Chen [Father, 53]
Kazuki [Sister, 23]

Physical Appearance:
Towering above many, Hayato stands at an impressive six-four. His shoulders are wide, his face serious. Most of the time, Hayato wears an open, sleeveless green and gold vest with the Earth Kingdom emblem on the back, along with a pair of green gi pants and gold bracers on his wrists. His face is relatively smooth, though he possesses a hard jawline. The most striking feature about the Earth Kingdom man are his eyes, hazel in color. They study and judge everything with a simple glance, yet hold a small shine of the humorous youth he once was.

Background:
Born in the Fire Nation town of Shu Jing to Earth Kingdom parents, Hayato was raised with a foot in two worlds. Though at home he was raised by loving parents, Hayato grew up in constant reminder of the Fire Nation's war and how 'glorious' it was, and how much it would 'help' the world. He had to act as though a loyal, mindless Fire Nation citizen. Between his parents' personal lessons and his own eye-witness investigating led Hayato to understand that the Fire Nation was little better than a schoolyard bully and needed to be put down.

From an early age, Hayato was taught various Earth Bending skills by his parents. Bruises and cuts turned to calluses and muscles. By the time he was sixteen, Hayato stood half a head taller than his father and a full head taller than his mother. Between various rock lifting exercises, Hayato was drilled with running as fast as he could with heavy loads. Eventually, Hayato's physical endowments made several Fire Nation soldiers nervous. One day, one of them made an off-hand comment towards Mei Chi in an attempt to bolster his own courage. This effort earned him a boulder to the stomach.

With the Fire Nation now trailing them, Hayato and his family returned to the Earth Kingdom. They were devastated to learn that the impenetrable city, Ba Sing Se, had fallen to the Fire Nation. Rather than seek shelter elsewhere, Hayato and his family moved into the city and quickly joined an underground resistance movement. Given the broad Earth Bending prowess available to the resistance, they quickly forged themselves into a tough fighting force and a terrible thorn in the Fire Nation's side.

On the day of the White Lotus invasion of Ba Sing Se to return ruling authority to the Earth Kingdom, Hayato and the resistance rose up as one and struck at the Fire Nation. The battle was long and the costs terrible. Hayato's father lost an arm and had part of his face burned terribly in the attack. Still, the deed was done and the city was reclaimed in name of the Earth Kingdom.

In the weeks following the fall of the Fire Nation war machine and subsequent toppling of Phoenix King Ozai, Hayato journeyed to the Fire Nation capital to judge the new Fire Lord, banished Prince Zuko, for himself and found him to be of good character. The fact that the Avatar trusted Zuko was helpful in the judging. Afterwards, Hayato traveled around the world as a mercenary of sorts, guarding those who needed it and stopping those who refused to let history die.

Recently, with the announced murder of the Avatar, his friends, as well as the death of Fire Lord Zuko. Part of him wanted to believe it, that the Fire Nation was no good, but a part of Hayato refused to believe that the Avatar could have that poor judgment. Instead, he returned to Ba Sing Se. There, the Earth King sent Hayato, along with his sister, father, and three others, to the South Pole to speak with the Southern Water Tribe about a possible identity of the new Avatar.

Weapons/Gear:
Travel Pack
-Dried Rations
-Sleeping Bag
-Flint
-Spyglass
-Two changes of clothes
-Polished metal mirror and razor
Polearm
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:07 pm

Alright, I finally got around to posting! If I fucked anything up, let me know. I don't think I did though, but it I did I want to point it out first before any of you guys can. ::narrows eyes::
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:46 pm

Oh! I forgot to mention to the rest of you that Ehoron has officially been accepted.

Inerio, the only error I saw is that you said Shigemi would pretend to be indigenous to the "Southern" Water Tribe when she's going to fake being from the "Nothern" Tribe. The Southern Tribesmen would know instantly she wasn't one of them because it's just small enough that most people know one another.

To get a sense of scale of the Southern Tribe... Remember the size of it in Book Three: Fire; Chapter 8: "The Puppetmaster" when it showed pieces of Hama's past? Well, it's just a smidgen bigger than it was at the point just before the Waterbenders were abducted by the Fire Nation. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next