FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

+6
Adrius Frostglare
Inerio
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 7 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Inerio Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:09 pm

Ugh! Duh! Sorry, I was confusing what part of the area they were going to. I'll fix that.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full - Page 7 Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Magix Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:21 pm

If I'm not mistaken anyone except for me and Inerio, right?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:35 pm

What do you mean? You mean that Fate, Ehoron, and myself need to post? Well, I'm waiting on one of them to post before I make mine.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:41 pm

If Fate doesn't post, or make a verbal notice to post, by noon tomorrow, I'll post. Already have half a post ready.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:46 pm

Do we even have a posting order? I'm so confused.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:01 pm

I have the posting order on the bottom of the first post of this thread. Ehoron will be added to the posting order once he makes his first post. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Wow! Then my entrance back into the RP couldn't have been any better.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:23 pm

The posting order is determined by the initial round of posts, but if someone is skipped or a new person joins, they can post whenever they're able and change the posting order. I'm going to make sure it remains updated the way I have with everything else. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:03 am

The DSi leaving out whole words in a post now... That's a first...

It was supposed to read:

"If I'm not mistaken anyone can post except for me and Inerio, right?"

At least you figured out what I meant though. Thanks for answering Smile

Anyone PM Fate yet? If not then perhaps we shold.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:09 am

Yeah. I'll do it. I know she's incredibly busy though it could be she has missed the fact that it's her turn. I'll do that now.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:50 am

Sounds good.

I am so bored right now. Bored and a bit hyper.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:40 pm

I sent Fate a private message. She didn't post after Magix because she figured she wanted to give Inerio time to post. Right now, she won't have time to post until at least tomorrow night, so Ehoron should go ahead and post. When Ehoron posts, I'm going to give Fate four more days, and if she doesn't manage to get a post by then, I'll just go ahead and make my post. Sound good?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:30 pm

Sounds good Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:57 pm

Day went a bit awry, but I'm working on my post now.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:47 pm

Hey guys, sorry for being absent for a bit! I honestly didn't even realize I fell behind. It seems like if I'm not behind on one thing, I am in another lol.

Thanks for the PM, Kathryn. Like I told you through there, today was the earliest I could go, and so I have. Smile I got my post up, and it looks like I did before Ehoron too. I hope that's okay.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm

That's fine. I was hoping to tag myself onto the end of the posting order.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:11 am

That's absolutely fine. Ehoron can actually insert himself wherever he wants because he hasn't made his first post. It wouldn't be a problem even if I made my post before he made his because technically, it is my turn now that you've posted, but it's fine if Ehoron posts before or after me or anyone else. However, once he posts, his position in the posting order is secured unless someone is skipped or drops out.

Fate, your post is a good one. I'll begin work on my own post once I finish watching the rest of disc 1 and all of disc two of the third season of Heroes. It's soooo good!!! ^^_^^

~*~*~*~*

Ehoron, if you're going to insist on using colour in your posts, at least choose colours that are tolerable against the grey background. The only one that isn't immediately headache-inducing is the white, but even that should be darkened because it- like the other colours- dances around the post a bit while I'm trying to read it.

Needless to say, there is absolutely no reason to colourize the dialogue. The whole reason quotation marks exist is to do that, and it's very easy to let the readers know who the speaker is.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:50 am

Posted

Let me know if anythings wrong
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:44 pm

Nope. It was good. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:13 pm

We're really moving quick these past few days Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:56 pm

That's because Gunneh left and Inerio and Ehoron returned. It's now Inerio's turn, in case she doesn't realize it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 pm

I just found it funny that we were going on like 1 -2 posts a week if we were lucky, and now we had like 5 posts in what, 1-3 days?

I'm not complaining though Smile
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:20 pm

I'm not complaining, either. It would be nice to keep it this way, but all I ask is one post every four days.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 pm

It occured to me that I should probably get my lazy ass to post. I'll get it up somewhere in the hour, or two hours.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 pm

Mmkay. Take your time. So long as you get it posted before your turn expires and someone else posts, I see no problems. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:03 pm

Fate's turn right?
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:18 pm

Yes. The posting order is on the first page. I'll PM her just in case.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Thanks for PMing me again, Kathryn. Smile I appreciate the reminder!

Ah, well I thought I'd be able to get up my post today before my turn was over, but I have an entire city to model (in 3D) for tomorrow along with this ridiculous 15-page paper to fill out that I've been working on for a bit now that apparently was supposed to be done today (news to me). I think you're going to have to actually skip me this time. I'm really sorry. Kathryn said she wouldn't mine PMing me when it's my turn (because of my hectic schedule and FOG never telling me when there are new posts), so hopefully I'll be able to keep up a lot better from now on.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:21 pm

It's all right, Fate. I don't think I'll be able to post until tomorrow evening, so there's still time if you find it. However, it's just one skip. It takes three to get you pulled from the game, so it's really not such a big deal.

If anyone else would like me to PM them to remind them each time their turn comes along, I don't mind doing it at all. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:05 pm

Oh, okay. :] I should be able to get in a post tomorrow then. I get out of class around lunch time and then have a night class, so in between those two, I think I'd be able to get in a post before you post tomorrow night, Kathryn. It could be a bit awkward too, I think, if my post had to be skipped since Wing is possibly staying behind to warm up. So, yep, I'll hopefully be able to go tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks, hun! <3
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next