FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

+6
Adrius Frostglare
Inerio
Gunneh
Fate Flyer
Ehoron
Kathryn Lacey
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full Empty Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:02 pm

This OoC thread and the IC thread contain major spoilers for the television series Avatar: The Last Airbender. You have been warned. Read them at your own discretion.

This role play is a remake of the original Reign of the Black Lotus.

The IC Thread is Found Here.

The Book of Air

Rise of the Black Lotus

An Excerpt from the diary of Nizhoni:

"My name is Nizhoni. Once, I was a simple Northern Water Tribe noble, but I became a highly trained master of Waterbending in both fighting styles and the art of healing. My abilities are probably the reason why I caught the eye of the Fire Lord.

After I was born, before I could truly understand the world around me, I was taught to loathe the Fire Nation. They were the enemy, and they sought world domination. As a young adolescent, I truly understood why our people feared and hated that nation. Their navy attacked my country, and the man who led them ruthlessly tried to destroy our moon by killing her mortal incarnation. The Spirit of the Ocean combined efforts with the Avatar to destroy the Fire Navy fleets with success. The moon spirit was not lost, as our princess bravely stepped forward to take her place, giving life to the mortal incarnation once more.

The battle had been difficult, and I had done my part to heal our wounded warriors. While I healed, I was also forced to fight or be wounded myself. Though fighting was forbidden from our women, I did not hide my skills. After the battle was won, women were permitted to fight and men were allowed to heal. The waterbender from the Southern Tribe had inspired our people to open themselves to change.

It was not long after the Avatar and our Southern cousins left that we learned Fire Lord Ozai had been destroyed, and his son had taken his place. Peace radiated from the Fire Nation’s new leader, and the war was declared finished. Steps were taken to rebuild the world, and I knew I wanted to help.

I traveled for five years between the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Water Tribes. Things seemed to be going well. I was in the Fire Nation capitol when I encountered a vicious battle between two groups of people over money issues. Apparently the era of peace had come at a price to the Fire Nation. Their economy suffered greatly, but even this country was being rebuilt for peace. I helped the police end the battle, and I helped heal many who would have otherwise perished.

Fire Lord Zuko had heard about my deeds, and he was able to see them first-hand upon request. I was asked to join a secret group called the Blue Spirit Warriors. At first, the group was small. There were only a few people at the time, but there was one of each surviving bending element- I was the first waterbender and the first from the Water Tribes at all- and also those who had no ability to bend. I didn’t know why the Fire Lord wanted to have a secret group of warriors, but my intuition told me I should join, and it had never steered me wrong.

As time passed, the Blue Spirit Warriors became more numerous, and a miraculous thing occurred. We found Airbenders. They had been hiding in the Earth Kingdom throughout the duration of the war, and one even had his master tattoos. The culture was
severely depleted, but it was not dead, and hope came alive with the thought that a few had survived. The cultures of the Air Nomads and the Earth Kingdom had intermingled during the last century, so it was likely there were even more Airbenders who had no idea their ancestors were Air Nomads. It also made sense to us that cultures had mixed before the beginning of the war, though such things probably weren’t common.

We added an Airbender to our midst. Because of the demands of secrecy, the group was kept small. Only fourteen people comprised our ranks in total, and we probably weren’t going to grow far beyond that. We never had the opportunity to grow beyond that size because tragedy struck shortly after we added our airbender.

We weren’t at the Fire Nation palace where we should have been when the lives of Fire Lord Zuko, Katara, Sokka, Toph, and Avatar Aang were lost, but we learned of the event soon enough. Rumors spread that Zuko had gone as crazy as his sister, and had betrayed the Avatar once again, but he was killed in the process. Many of the Blue Spirit Warriors actually believed the propaganda, and they supported the new Fire Lord, but a select few of us couldn’t believe it. We had been the closest to Zuko, and we knew he wouldn’t have ever again betrayed those who had helped him end the war. He was of sound mind, and formidable spirit.

We searched until we found scrolls written by our leader which told of Zuko’s worries that a coup may occur, but he didn’t know where or when. We don’t know why he didn’t tell us, but his silence cost him five lives including his own. We snuck around until we learned that Ozai had gained a following and escaped from jail. They had also freed Azula though she was being used more as an attack polar bear dog than the ingenious young woman who had had so much potential as a leader. We also learned about a society called the Order of the Black Lotus.

We discovered a plot for world domination, but this time it would be through politics rather than war. The first steps had already been taken: kill the Avatar, kill the existing Fire Lord, replace him with a figurehead, and find the next incarnation in the Avatar cycle. It was then that we- the remaining Blue Spirit Warriors- knew it was our duty to find the next Avatar first, and to keep him- or her- away from the twisted hands of the Black Lotus.

The Avatar brings us hope, and the remaining five Blue Spirit Warriors are the only hope for the rest of the world- even if they don’t know it.
"

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The Blue Spirit Warriors
Air: [url=...]...[/url] (([url=...]...[/url]))
Water: Nizhoni ((Kathryn Lacey))
Earth: Hayato ((Ehoron))
Fire: [url=...]...[/url] (([url=...]...[/url]))
Weapons Specialty: Rajain ((Magix))

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Seven years after the defeat of Fire Lord Ozai and the end of the war, the Avatar has been killed, and the next birth in the Avatar cycle has begun. Ozai and the Order of the Black Lotus are taking the steps to apprehend the next Avatar before they begin to try their hand at world domination through politics. It is up to the remaining Blue Spirit Warriors- a secret and elite team gathered together by Fire Lord Zuko- to find the baby and stop the Black Lotus.

Rules:

1. Energybending is banned from this game.
-
2. Tremor sense and metalbending are banned from this game.
-
3. Bloodbending is banned.
-
4. No one may bend more than one element even if their parents are from two different nations. However, benders may attempt subsets of their art so long as they do not pertain to metalbending or bloodbending.
-
5. No one is going to be a master bender as young as the characters in the series. It was necessary for them to be so powerful because the show was geared toward a younger audience, so powerful younger characters were required. Zuko was the only realistic bender of the group, and I think everyone should be along those lines of not becoming so powerful so young. All characters should be masters- or very close to being masters- of their craft by now, as they were hand picked to be a part of the elite Blue Spirit Warriors.
-
6. This is going to be more realistic than the show. That was directed at a younger demographic. We’re all old enough that it won’t be so horrible to imagine getting wounded. If you get hit with a flying boulder, you’re not just going to get back up as if you were never hit. If icicles are bent at you, it’s unlikely that you’re not going to be scratched by at least one. If you’re hit with fire, you’re probably going to have burned flesh.
-
7. If you drop out of the role play, your character will be ejected in whatever way we see fit unless you give us an alternative route to use.
-
8. If someone drops out of the role play, someone else may take their place with a character of that element ((or lack of element)) that was dropped.
-
9. Character sheets must be approved by Kathryn Lacey and Gunneh2113 before you may post in the In Character thread.
-
10. All canons will be NPC’s.

I know this may seem like a lot of rules, but this is an Advanced role play. I don't want it to die over something stupid that could have been avoided beforehand. If you have questions, feel free to ask them. I am happy to answer them.

Character Sheets:
Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[b]Nation of Birth:[/b] Was (s)he born in one of the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, or the Fire Nation?
[b]Physical Appearance:[/b] List any distinguishing features.
[b]Relatives:[/b] They may or may not be related to canons.
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Weapons/Gear:[/b]

There isn’t a slot for a personality because I would like that to develop throughout the role play.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

The following links may aid you while you create your character and throughout the rest of the role play. Keep in mind the changes since the end of the series and the beginning of the game play.:
Blue Spirit Stealth Uniform in Detail
The World of Avatar
World Map
World Map #2
Bending Types
Airbending
Air Nomads
Waterbending
Water Tribes
Earthbending
Earth Kingdom
Firebending
Fire Nation

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Waiting List
1. The Melancholy Spirit
2. Kyna
3. Fate Foretold

Posting Order
1. Kathryn Lacey
2. Magix
3. Ehoron

Last edited by Kathryn Lacey on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:16 pm; edited 37 times in total

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full Empty Nizhoni's Character Sheet

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 pm

A More Detailed Sheet ((including a personality and a more detailed appearance and history)) Is Found Here in My Character Library.

~*~*~*~*~*~*

Name
Nizhoni ((pronounced [nee-zhoh-nee]))

Abilities
Healing
Stealth
Swordplay with a Katana
Waterbending

Nation of Birth
The Northern Water Tribe

Physical Appearance
Nizhoni has dark brown, almost black, hair that falls in loose wave to the small of her back. She often wears it in the traditional fashions of the Water Tribe women, but she prefers to have at least some of it down because she prefers the appearance. Her brows are only slightly curved into small arches, so they appear to almost be straight. Her eyes are almond shaped, and an icy silver-blue in colour and surrounded by thick, dark lashes. This Water Tribe femme’s flesh is naturally tan like many other Water Tribe descendants, and it is even darker now that she has experienced many summer sons in the Earth Kingdom. She stands at a height of five feet and nine inches with a slender, agile figure. Her fingers are long, and her movements are rather graceful.

Relatives
Yugoda ((canon)) - Grandmother
Chepi ((original))- Mother
Ohanzee ((original)) - Father
Hania ((original)) - Brother

Background
At an early age, this Water Tribe native showed a gift for waterbending. However, because of the customs of the Northern Water Tribe, she was not permitted to learn to fight. She trained with her grandmother, Yugoda, to learn how to heal with her waterbending. Nizhoni mastered this art rather easily, and she became a skilled healer like her grandmother.

Hania, the girl’s elder brother by three years, also had a gift for bending, but as a male, he was trained in fighting. Knowing that knowledge of both healing and fighting would be extremely useful, he proposed that they would teach one another in secret how to do what wasn’t taught to them due to genders.

They never were caught breaking the rules because they knew just where they could go to practice. Each became relatively skilled in the other’s art, and learning and teaching together helped them become very close.

When Nizhoni was fifteen, the Avatar and two siblings from the Southern Water Tribe came to visit. Their presences were welcome, but they also stirred up much trouble, especially when Aang was caught teaching Katara fighting styles with waterbending. She sympathized greatly with the younger girl’s desire to learn how to fight, and she respected how the Southern peasant was kind toward Yugoda, despite not wishing to learn from the woman.

Then the Fire Nation Navy attacked, and the young woman spent a good deal of time in the field, healing burn wounds and other sorts of damage caused by those who sought their destruction. At times, she even had to use the fighting styles her brother had taught her to keep herself safe against those wishing to harm her as she healed. Many of the men noticed this. However, once the moon went dark, all waterbenders lost their abilities. She could neither heal nor fight. She was just as helpless as everyone else who couldn’t use a weapon. This made her realize she should learn how to fight, not only with bending but with a weapon as well.

After the battle, and after Aang merged with the spirit of the ocean, things became somewhat calm again. Those who perished in the war, including Nizhoni’s father, were revered and mourned- especially Princess Yue who became the moon spirit to save them. Their father’s passing was hard on Hania and Nizhoni at first, but they still had the memories of fifteen years- eighteen for Hania.

Katara had stirred something in the Northern Water Tribe before she left with Aang and Sokka to find the earthbender to teach Aang, and women were finally permitted to learn fighting styles, as men were permitted to learn the healing arts. Nizhoni trained with some of same the men who had seen her fight against the Fire Nation, and she even suggested that waterbenders train in the use of weaponry as well, just in case another lunar eclipse or some other event left them defenseless. Not all benders trained with a weapon, but she did, and she proved to be skillful with a katana.

Nizhoni was still fifteen when the war ended, and every one in all the formerly oppressed world celebrated the victory.

At the age of sixteen, she was finally of marrying age though she had never met anyone who struck her fancy. Her mother, Chepi, had been involved in a loveless, arranged marriage with Nizhoni’s father, Ohanzee, though they did get along well enough for their children. This left Chepi against the idea of arranging a marriage for her own offspring. She wanted them to be in love with whomever they were to spend their lives. As a result, neither of her children became engaged for some time, despite pressures to marry them to others.

She decided she wanted to travel the world, but her brother had found a woman he loved and married her, so she went alone to the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, and the Southern Water Tribe to help and to explore.

While she was in the Fire Nation, Nizhoni caught the eye of Fire Lord Zuko who enlisted her in his secret group called the Blue Spirit Warriors. It was comprised of three different styles of benders and those without the ability to bend.

The ranks grew over the two years she was a part of the group, but it was only a number of fourteen Warriors when Zuko was killed along with Aang, Katara, Sokka, and Toph. The Blue Spirit Warriors disbanded after the next Fire Lord took his place, and it was made public that Zuko had gone crazy and killed his friends who killed him in turn. Only five of the fourteen members believe it was a lie. The rest supported the new Fire Lord.

Those five who remained learned that Ozai had gained a following that called itself the Order of the Black Lotus, and escaped from prison. Azula had also been freed, but she was more like an attack dog than anything else due to her insanity.

The Black Lotus had formed with the intention of placing figureheads to rule each country, thus achieving world domination through politics rather than war. The next step after killing Zuko and Aang was to find the newly born Avatar who would be a Water Tribesmen according to the Avatar cycle. The Blue Spirit Warriors discovered this plot, and they vowed to retrieve the baby before the Black Lotus could. Then they vowed to take action to stop the Order of the Black Lotus.

Weapons
Water
Katana

Last edited by Kathryn Lacey on Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Ehoron Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:18 pm

'Course I'm back. The profile is up to date.

Name: Hayato [pronounced Hai-yah-toh]
Ability: Non-Bender
Nation of Birth: Fire Nation
Nationality: Earth Kingdom
Relatives:
Mei Zhi [Mother, 56]
Wei Chen [Father, 57]
Kazuki [Sister, 21]

Physical Appearance:
Towering above many, Hayato stands at an impressive six-four. His shoulders are wide, his face serious. Most of the time, Hayato wears a sleeveless red and gold open vest and pants, colors of the Fire Nation blended with the style of the Earth Kingdom. His face is relatively smooth, though he possesses a hard jawline. The most striking feature about the Earth Kingdom man are his eyes, hazel in color. They study and judge everything with a simple glance, yet hold a small shine of the humorous youth he once was. His weapons used to be kept in an armory, but since the fall of Fire Lord Zuko and the traitorous plot revealed, Hayato keeps them with him at all times. Now on run with the few loyal Blue Spirit Warriors, Hayato wears a green and gold tunic and pants with his knives hidden around his ankles, his sword slung over one shoulder, his staff in hand, and his bow and spear head stored away with the rest of his gear.

Background:
Born in the Fire Nation town of Shu Jing to Earth Kingdom parents, Hayato was raised with a foot in two worlds. Though at home he was raised by loving parents, Hayato grew up in constant reminder of the Fire Nation's war and how 'glorious' it was, and how much it would 'help' the world. He had to act as though a loyal, mindless Fire Nation citizen. Such propaganda eventually made Hayato realize that the Fire Nation was quite wrong in their acts of war and needed to stop. However, Hayato had no bending abilities, unlike his mother and father.

For several years as a teenager, Hayato was depressed at his lack of skills and inability to do anything to try and stop the Fire Nation. One day, he heard the story of the legendary Piandao and his battle with a hundred Fire Nation soldiers, all defeated with Piandao emerging unharmed. Inspired by the story, Hayato purchased a Miao Dao sword crafted by Piandao and spent the next three years living on the outskirts of the city. In time, Hayato grew to understand the necessity of war, while also understanding the need for violence as a last resort.

Time passed and, on his 18th birthday, Hayato witnessed a meteor shower over the night sky of Shu Jing. A meteor crashed nearby, sparking a wildfire. Before he could do anything, Hayato witnessed three benders dowse the flames with their Earth and Waterbending. Taking a note of them, Hayato returned home and began a new phase of training. His parents undertook the task of Earthbending at their son, in the name of his training. Bruises and cuts would be no deterrent for him as Hayato became more skilled. Just as Hayato set out from his hometown, rumors began circulating of an invasion group of Water and Earthbenders on the Fire Nation Capital.

Journeying to the capital, Hayato arrived just days after Prince Zuko's coronation and ascension to Fire Lord. Though peace was declared, it didn't come overnight. Several riots took place over those still believing it the Fire Nation's right to rule the world. During one such riot, Hayato got the attention of a Royal Guard by disabling several violent men and women along with a pair of Fire Benders. News of the event eventually reached Fire Lord Zuko's ears.

In the dead of night, Hayato was approached by Zuko and asked to join a secret group that was to be known as the Blue Spirit Warriors. Despite his inability to bend, Hayato was decided to be skilled enough to earn a position within the group. Eagerly, Hayato accepted the invitation, as it would allow him to channel his skills into a peaceful movement.

Two years and Hayato met only one other Blue Spirit Warrior who could not bend. The friendship struck with the woman was short lived as, following the death of the Fire Lord Zuko, the group was disbanded with most believing the rumors of Zuko's descent into madness. Hayato didn't believe them for a second. A man who would make a secret group dedicated to the peace and security of his homeland was not one to strike down valued friends, let alone the Avatar.

With the Black Lotus and their plot revealed, Hayato joined with four others still loyal to the ideals of Fire Lord Zuko and began the race to find the new Avatar and stop their madness from spreading.

Weapons/Gear:
Miao Dao
Hudie Shuangdao
Staff [No Weapon Head]
Staff [Spear Weapon Head]
Yumi

Last edited by Ehoron on Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full Empty Re: Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:37 pm

I love the new plot for this, Kathryn. It'll be interesting to find who the new Avatar is. Smile I'm interested in rejoining. If you need to know more about when Wing joined the Blue Spirit Warriors and her life with them, I can add that. (My brain's just too tired right now. XD)

Wing Song

Female
23 years old
Born November 11th

Appearance:
    Picture
    Wing has very long black hair and dark gray eyes, with the slightest hint of brown. She is thin and attractive and a cute young woman. Her complexion is fair. Her clothing is usually various shades of vibrant green, yellow, orange, or sometimes black. At times, she wears her long hair wrapped around a support, ornamented with tassels or flowers. She wears dresses and skirts but always wears short, simple shorts on underneath.

Ability:
    Airbender
    Wing practices the discipline of Airbending, the aerokinetic ability to control and manipulate currents of air. Air is the element of freedom. Airbenders continually sought spiritual enlightment, the result being that all Air Nomads are benders. The first Airbenders learned from the Sky Bison. The key to Airbending is flexibility, finding and following the path of least resistance. Airbending is notable for being almost entirely defensive, however it is reputed to be the most dynamic of the four bending arts. Airbenders can overwhelm many opponents at once with large and powerful attacks that could prove fatal. It is said that Airbenders first learned their bending from the Flying Bison, a sacred creature in the Air Nomads' culture.

Nation of Birth:
    Earth Kingdom - Ba Sing Se
    Ba Sing Se is the titanic capital of the Earth Kingdom, encompassing nearly all of the northeast corner of the kingdom. Its name means "Impenetrable City"; the city is so named for its two world-famous walls, the gates of which have no hinges or other hardware and are opened by use of Earthbending. Behind the Outer Wall lies a large expanse of farmland, Lake Laogai, and several mountains. The Inner Wall encloses the city itself. The city is also notable for having a unique system of dividing the populace into different parts of the city based on social status.

Relatives:
    • Great Grandmothers -
      Lin Song (deceased)
      Tai Ren (deceased)

• Great Grandfathers -
      Feng Song (deceased)
      Yu Ren (deceased)

• Grandmothers -
      Lan Song (78 years old)
      Yin Ren (deceased)

• Grandfathers -
      Quon Song (deceased)
      Li Ren (deceased)

• Mother -
      Min Song (47 years old)

• Father -
      Shen Song (48 years old)

• Brother -
      Jin Song (25 years old)

Weapons/Gear:
    Airbending
    Twin White Jade Daggers (ornamented with red tassels and a flying dragon design)

Biography:
    Over a century ago, an Air Nomad by the name of Feng Song was visiting the capital city to the Earth Kingdom, Ba Sing Se, while on a spiritual journey. He was only sixteen at the time, and was instructed by the monks to seek enlightenment after he had failed at proper meditation to focus his energies to understand the potency of his element. Unlike his peers, Feng was rebellious and independent. He was a trouble-maker, often daydreaming or playing games rather than practicing his Airbending. Therefore, Feng was not to be tattooed with the arrow symbol on his head until his return, upon which he would have mastered Airbending. The monks decided that this was the proper sort of pilgrimage for the young man, since he was such a free spirit, and Feng agreed.

It was in Ba Sing Se that, unknowingly at the time, Feng met his future wife, a girl named Lin while in the marketplace. She was purchasing some fresh fruit when Feng caught her gaze. Finding her very attractive, Feng struck up an awkward conversation with her, which ultimately led to an invitation to dinner at Lin's parents' home in the Middle Ring to welcome him to the Earth Kingdom. Lin knew a bit of Earthbending, but she still had much to learn. She could levitate stones and create rock shields, but had not acquired any further skills. Feng, seeing her yearning to become a better bender, offered to let her travel with him, hoping that she would gain competencies with him while on their travels. Lin agreed, and the two set out on an adventure together.

Feng and Lin married years later and had a son they named Quon. He became an Astrology Professor at Ba Sing Se University and married a woman named Lan. The two of them had two children, a boy and a girl. Their son, Shen, would become a notable Earthbender for the Earth Kingdom. Shen became the owner of a classy restaurant called The Golden Liondog, before marrying a woman who was a customer there named Min. Despite the attempts of the Dai Li to conceal the war between the Fire Nation and the rest of the world, Shen, like so many others who kept hushed up about it (lest they be brainwashed) was fully aware, and he wanted to fight for the freedom of the world. The two had already started a family together, and had a two-year-old named Jin. Regardless, Shen went off to war, leaving his wife behind to run the restaurant. After he left, she discovered that she was pregnant again. Min gave birth to a girl, whom she named Wing.

Wing was forced to grow up without her father around, having only even met him once when she was very young, when he had managed to return home for a short trip to see his family. Because of this, Wing has had a great resentment toward the Fire Nation and the war for having stolen her father away from her. Min had never been quite the same since her husband decided to leave, though she fully supported his decision. It was Wing's grandmother, Lan, who helped to raise her and her brother, filling the void their father left. Lan was a tough woman and very strict. However, she was wise and taught Wing many important life lessons. One thing that Lan taught her granddaughter was something that not even her mother or father was aware of. Lan had said that her now deceased husband had once told her that his dad was an Airbender, a rambunctious man who had struggled hard, but who had finally earned his title as a Master Airbender. Lan passed on the knowledge to Wing that she was a descendant of Feng, the Airbender. It wasn't until this point that Wing understood just why she could not Earthbend.

Wing had been unsuccessful in attempting any sort of Earthbending, even be it the simplest exercises. This had frustrated her growing up, but when her grandmother had said that she had Airbender blood running through her, Wing felt more at ease, as if this information was something she had been waiting to hear. Though no Air Nomads to her knowledge (apart from Aang) were left after the genocide, Wing took it upon herself to train herself. She sought help in her mother and grandmother, who provided her with ancient Airbending scrolls and texts. They helped her train, despite not knowing anything about Airbending themselves. They supplied her with an unending amount of moral support, and while Wing's grandmother was the one to continue to push her harder and farther, her mother was the one to encourage her and give Wing the motivation she needed. Being an ambitious girl, Wing was soon to discover that she truly was an Airbender and was quick to learn some very basic Airbending moves.

Wing's older brother, Jin, was always the protective type, guarding and protecting her from all he could, even at times to the point where it was too much. Jin was not a bender of any sort, but he was a skilled fighter. His father had passed on his old katana to him, which Jin practiced using once he was old enough and permitted to by his mother. When Jin was of age, he began working at his father's restaurant, working there as head chef. On Wing's sixteenth birthday, Jin gave her twin white jade daggers, knowing that someday the world would be relying on Wing's skills. While their mother and grandmother were helping Wing to Airbend, Jin was teaching her how to better her skills with her blades.

When Wing was eighteen, she had the pleasure of seeing Avatar Aang in person when he came to their city. After he had liberated them from Long Feng and destroyed the Dai Li based in Lake Laogai, Wing rejoiced and celebrated with her family, only wishing her father could have been there to see it. However, Princess Azula of the Fire Nation took command of the Dai Li and coordinated the simultaneous capture of the Earth King and the Council of Five, gaining control over the city. Wing knew it would not be long until the Fire Nation would firmly control the entire city. It was then that the eighteen-year-old Wing realized she needed to stand against this threat.

Leaving her remaining family behind, Wing forced herself to say goodbye, and ventured out with what little knowledge she possessed on Airbending to aid the forces opposing the Fire Nation armies. Jin was left to take care of the family and to run The Golden Liondog. Wing's journey took her to many places and many cities and villages. She made friends along the way, but they were constantly combating numerous threats. It wasn't until Aang at last defeated Fire Lord Ozai that Wing returned home, not only to her mother and grandmother, but to her father as well, who had made it home safely from the war.

Little did Wing know that the world's troubles were only just beginning...

One rather seemingly ordinary day, Wing was out in the market, on her way home from making a few purchases, when an elderly lady near her suddenly yelled "Thief!" A young man had flown past them, carrying in his hands her handbag. He was quick and skilled in maneuvering through the crowds, jumping and leaping over obstacles and taking unexpected turns. It seemed as if no one could catch him. Wing cut him off though, and, thinking no one was around, used her Airbending to pull the man back and throw him forcefully enough to the building next to him to knock him out. She then retrieved the handbag and turned to return it to the old lady. However, when she turned around to the open street, she found a growing crowd had gathered, and many of them had witnessed her Airbend.

News spread quick, more quickly than Wing could have anticipated, and before long, she was being summoned for an audience with Fire Lord Zuko himself. Afraid to show the Fire Nation any sort of disrespect or reluctance, especially in these times of peace and repairing old friendships, Wing agreed and left her home in Ba Sing Se to travel to meet Zuko himself. It was then, that he informed her of something he called the Blue Spirit Warriors. Much to Wing's surprise, he was very interested in having her join him. With a bit of time, Wing came to understand just what these warriors were, and she was all too happy to join their cause. When Wing joined them, they already had acquired a small collection of people already. Wing had, of course, explained to her family why she had to leave, and they were proud of her.

It wasn't long after Wing joined the Blue Spirit Warriors that a most terrible incident occurred. Supposedly, Zuko had gone mad and murdered the Avatar, long with his friends. Surprisingly, most of the Blue Spirit Warriors were ready to accept this bogus story at face value and left as a result. Wing was not one of them. When she and those remaining discovered scrolls that Zuko had written, stating his awareness that something of this nature could occur, Wing was outraged that he never confided in them this knowledge, and that it had cost them all so dearly. Nevertheless, she didn't have time to feel angry at Zuko, as an even greater threat was erupting.

The Black Lotus, an organization of Fire Nation officials, was beginning to forcefully take over the world, not by war, but by politics.

Last edited by Fate Foretold on Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah. We have Gunneh to thank for the reinvention of the idea. He's awesome.

It's probably a good idea to add how Wing became a part of the Blue Spirit Warriors before the character is officially accepted, and Ehoron definitely needs to add his character history before we can accept his character, too.

Once that happens, we'll have one slot left. If no one takes it by the time both characters are officially players, I'll start hunting. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:09 am

Alrighty, sure thing -- sounds good to me. Smile I'll let you know when I've updated her profile.

Oh, and thanks, Gunneh! ^__^
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:41 am

I'm plotting. I've got to hit the sack soon so I can get up early and bushwack my backyard. I'll have the full, completed bio up before nightfall tomorrow.

Edit: Profile's done.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Okay, my profile's updated now too. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 pm

I was wondering: Who is the new Avatar? Should we discuss that before beginning this RP? They would be a Waterbender, correct? Will anyone be playing them, or will we never actually meet them in our role-playing?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Well, the new Avatar is going to be from the Water Tribes, and it's going to be an infant, so it's just going to be an NPC. If I'm not mistaken, we're starting the game like... a few months after the Black Lotus kills the gaang because they'll have needed time to uncover the truth, and they'll need to book it to find the new Avatar.

I'm going to assume that all of the nations have the same toy-choosing tactic with the discovering of the next Avatar. At first I had thought that they should leave a couple of weeks after the truth was uncovered, but sneaking around to find the truth would have taken longer than that, and infants probably aren't going to choose four toys from piles of toys or whatever.

Maybe we should actually discuss how long after the death of the gaang they should leave. I mean, how long after they're born should the babies try to choose the four Avatar relics? When we can determine this, we can determine how long they should wait to leave on their journey. Don't forget traveling times.

Also, I am of the opinion that the new Avatar should be in the Southern Water Tribe since the last Avatar was in the Northern Water Tribe, and I seriously doubt the Foggy Swamp Tribe would have a means of finding the new Avatar.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:43 pm

Oh, duh, that's true, haha. The new Avatar would still be a baby. (I was thinking of it in terms of Buffy - when the Slayer dies, a new one is granted powers, yada, yada, yada... XD)

That's also a good point, that an infant can't possibly choose toys just yet. I think probably around the age of one, they could choose their toys. If that's what we decide to go with, then perhaps we'd have to leave around 2-4 months earlier then their 1-year birthday?

Lol you gotta admit though, a Foggy Swamp Tribe Avatar would be pretty hilarious. XDD I think sounds good, to have the new Avatar be from the Southern Water Tribe.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 am

Ah, no. It's generally believed that the Avatar spirit joins with a fetus about one week before it's born.

Okay... So we can safely assume that the Black Spirit Warriors are using that time to keep tabs on the Black Lotus. Perhaps they find out the Black Lotus is going to send people to the Northern and Southern Tribes for the whole ceremony for the Avatar discovery, and they'll want to leave before the Black Lotus. I'm sure Nizhoni will be like, "Let's go to the Southern Tribe. It seems the most plausible." or something, and yeah.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:54 am

Yeah, I know that. I just wasn't thinking in terms of how much time had passed/how old they would be currently. XD

*nods* That makes sense. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:58 pm

Fate and Ehoron, your characters are officially accepted. Time for me to begin the hunt for our fifth.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:51 pm

Name: Kano (Kah-no)

Ability: Earthbender (Specialty Subset: Sandbending)

Nation of Birth: Earth Kingdom (Ba Sing Se)

Physical Appearance:

Avatar: Rise of the Black Lotus - OoC - Full Kano

Relatives:

(See Background)

Background:

Born into a high-class familywithing the inner-most walls of Ba Sing Se, Kano was blessed with the opportunity to try many things. At a young age, his potential skill at Earthbending was his main focus: His parents brought in the best bending instructors that they could find, but Kano progressed at such a quick rate that he quickly became bored with the run of the mill teachings and yearned for much greater. He set out at the age of fifteen to find a great Earthbending master named Be Shin to teach him what others could not. The old man was wise, but refused to teach Kano what he desired, for he saw what the boy held in his heart: Kano yearned for power in any form, and the need left his soul black from greed.

Angrily, Kano left the old man to return to Ba Sing Se and train under his former masters once again. He trained nearly every waking moment of the day, reading scroll after scroll after scroll, soaking in every ounce of knowledge that he could so that he could become the greatest Earthbending master of all time. He looked towards a statue of Avatar Kyoshi as soon as he woke up every morning and before he went to sleep every night. He lived and breathed his studies, so much so that he caught the attention of Ba Sing Se's Grand Secretariat and leader of the Dai Li, Long Feng.

Long Feng saw potential in the boy and brought him into the Dai Li's ranks. This was the first time that Kano had ever truly felt like he was exactly where he had wanted to be. He did his orders without question, no matter if he felt that the cause was wrong or right. He was dedicated to the Earth Kingdom and his people, and he felt as if he was doing them a great service.

His transgressions started to weigh heavily on him when the Avatar arrived in Ba Sing Se. Oh, how he wanted to meet the boy and the infamous Toph Bei Fong that had taught him so much, but Long Feng would not allow it under any circumstances. He, instead, ordered Kano to be one of the agents sent to capture and secure the Avatar's sky bison. The animal was disheartened by the loss of its master, and its sadness weighed heavily on Kano's heart. He had never wanted to cause any living thing so much pain, but this bison was proof of the exact opposite.

Maybe the old man had been right. Maybe he had lusted so much for power that he didn't care who he hurt along the way.

Kano couldn't let that be the truth and resigned from his position just days before the Fire Nation took over Ba Sing Se. It was not without a price, though: Upon returning home, he found his entire family slain. He collapsed on the spot, sobs wracking his body as he clutched his loved ones tightly. He would not let their deaths go unchallenged, but there was no way that he could avenge them on his own. He left Ba Sing Se the next day, his normally bright green and gold wardrobe replaced with dark greens and blacks.

He spent the next two years travelling the globe, making his way through most every part of the world at least once. He spent a good bit of his time in the Si Wong Desert, trading with the Sandbenders to learn their art form, while he spent another short stint of time in the Northern Water Tribe before making his way back to the home of Master Be Shin in hopes of being given a second chance to become a student. Upon hearing of Kano's trials, Be Shin agreed to help him hone his Earthbending skills.

Upon his "graduation," Kano was called to the Fire Nation capital to speak with Fire Lord Zuko about some rather urgent matters. Zuko had heard about Kano's prowess from the Dai Li themselves as well as from personal messages exchanged between Be Shin and Zuko himself, and he required assistance: He was forming an elite group of benders to act as both a peace keeping unit as well as a group of highly trained fighters should any conflict escalate. Kano, of course, accepted the offer, and was the first Earthbender in the Blue Spirit Warriors as well as one of the first to break away after Zuko's apparent framing.

Weapons:
Two Tonfas which he wears on either side.
Bo Staff

Last edited by Gunneh2113 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:57 pm

::Raises hand::
I want in on this. I'll have to change to a new character though. I just can't bring myself to change Jianyu for the world.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Are you going to actually post this time? Misery told me he made attempts to contact you before he quit when you weren't posting, and you just ignored them.

Other than that, if you can make a fitting character, I don't have any worries.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Did he try to contact me via PM? If so there's a good chance I didn't get it because I'm in cybernetic limbo. I only get full internet connection every now and then and that's when inboxes in all my websites are magically full. I did intend to post, but when I was done writing the damn thing up he quit so there wasn't much of a point in posting. Which kind of sucked.

I'll have the bio up in an hour or so.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:52 pm

Yeah. He did try to PM you. He said there really wasn't any other way to contact you.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Name:
Shigemi

Abilities:
Firebending
Shigemi wasn't taught firebending in a conventional method. Pairing that up with her occupation, she's formed her own distinct style. Shigemi mixes dancing, "magic", and the art of surprise to put a new spin on old tricks.

Nation of Birth:
The Fire Nation
Shigemi was one of the Fire Nation citizens that actually got the privlage of growing up on Ember Island. However, even she will tell you that paradise does indeed get old.

Physical Appearance:

Shigemi
Much to her displeasure, Shigemi inherited the body of her grandmother. Well, her grandmother when she was younger. She stands at an unimpressive five foot four with a rather "top heavy" build. Her waist line is situated higher on her torso than most and due to a binding done to all the stage performers in her mother's troupe now has an unnatural pinched look. Her skin isn't fair, but it certainly isn't tanned and parts of her body are covered in tattoos. One distinctive tattoo is a large black stain on her left palm from accidentally having an overheated tattoo ink well explode in her hand. Why Shigemi was heating an inkwell is a different story for a different time. Her eyes are slightly upturned into a somewhat tricky or clever gaze with amber irises.

Relatives:
Ranjinn(Father)

Seiki(Mother)

Mitsue(Grandmother)

Reijinn(Uncle)

Tomomi(Aunt, deceased)

Ruijinn(cousin)

Background:

Shigami was born to a noble man in charge of all the entertainment that took place on Ember Island. Rumor had it that her father Ranjinn was once a savage leader of the underground crime syndacate, but no legitimate evidence could ever be brought up against him. This was probably because so long as he and his brother kept criminals in line they were paid under the table so that they could continue their lavish lifestyles. Shigami, though she never would admit it, often had wild day dreams of joining her father on dangerous and risky business.

Her mother, on the other hand, was a famous actress of the Ember Island Theater. Seiki had beauty that could stop armies and a voice that could bring down mountains. However, this didn't leave much room to take care of Shigami. Not that Shigami could say she was all too bothered, she was proud to have such a wonderful mother. However, near absent parental figures left Shigami to shrink back into her fantasy world where she wasn't stuck inside her home with her grandmother but rather out in the world singing like her mother or fighting like her father.

Being on Ember Island also meant Shigami wasn't exposed to the other wise cruel and uncreative world that was the Fire nation. Her aunt, a fire bender, had taught her niece to firebend creatively. She'd taught her that bending was a beautiful and expressive art form. Such teachings proved to stir up trouble during the occasional family party. Shigami had come to find that being dreamer and an artist didn't exactly make her the most favored child, and she was usually laughed at for her beliefs.

Shigami had grown close to her Tomomi, perhaps closer to her than to her own mother. It was Tomomi who had encouraged Shigami to follow in her mother's footsteps and act on the Ember Island stage. It wasn't a surprise that Shigami was born for the stage, and her firebending only added to her stage presence. At the age of seventeen Shigami burned brighter than she ever had her entire life, perhaps even stealing the show from her own mother. However, this was also the year that her aunt lost her life to a deadly illness.

Utterly crestfallen Shigami withdrew from the social affairs she'd just begun to flourish in. She'd been left to her paints and her calligraphy. Eventually, it had gotten to the point where Shigami hadn't been seen in days. Both curious and worried, her father had decieded to pay his daughter a visit to see how she was coping with her aunt's death. He'd walked into her room, to find it empty and pitch black. Sitting in the center of the floor was a simple letter reading.

"If you've read this, I've left. I'll write home when I get the time"

Ranjinn wasn't too keen on loosing his only child. In a panic he sent out his worker from servants to guards to search for his daughter. He'd looked every where, everywhere but right under his nose. Shigami was smart, and knew not stay in one place for too long. She'd joined the theater troupe her mother had once belonged to. The "Fire Day Festival" Troupe. Since leaving Shigami has added her own creative flare into her fire bending, and has mixed it in to her performances to get a rise out of the crowds she now entertains.

Weapons/Gear:
Two twin fans.
A deck of thin steel "tarot cards"

I went to the Wiki and it says that the Fir Nation Day Festival is a traveling troupe. If I interpreted this wrong than I'll just change the name to some non cannon troupe.

>< Well, I think you have my MSN. If all else fails should you try to contact me than send me an email via hotmail. That's fail proof.

Last edited by Inerio on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Okay. First, I want you to remember that even though I'm accepting of a unique style to Firebending, I want you to try to keep to the basic idea that Firebending is more offense oriented with quick jabs and whirling motions.

I'm mostly going by the Firebending Fighting Style on the Avatar Wikia because I believe they describe it best. Not all dances are about softer grace. Some have a quicker, sharper grace to them that shouldn't be difficult to emulate in the role play if you're combining dancing with Firebending.

I'm only saying this because I don't want something to happen like dancing that's closer in resembling Waterbending. The only moves are even related to Waterbending are creating and redirecting lightning. The former has too much tension to be Waterbending and the other Iroh invented, so yeah.

You may also want to include how she became a Blue Spirit Warrior. I would fully expect her to know how to redirect lightning because I'm sure Zuko would have taught all of his Firebending Warriors how to do so. It's up to you whether or not she knows how to create lightning effectively.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:48 pm

Kathryn, don't worry, you and I are on the same page as far as dancing goes. She's simply taking the "magic" that magicians use and putting a slightly more feminine touch on it. It's essentially basic firebending but executed in a more showy style, the moves were probably choreography(which is based on wowing people and producing an exhilarated feeling) before they she'd actually decieded to turn them into a fighting style.

Lightening bending is allowed in this one? I thought we were going by the same rules as the old roleplay, I don't think lightening bending was allowed in that one. Assuming her aunt was older than Zuko I don't think Shigemi even knows what lightening bending is. She may learn it later on. After all, where's the fun in character developement if she already knows all the moves from start to finish?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:14 pm

I figured we were, but I just like to cover my bases. ^^_^^ I like the idea you have for it. I approve. We just need Gunneh's approval, too. Oh, I also wanted to say that the Fire Festival troupe is a definite go. No problems there.

Lightning is actually a better known subset of Firebending, but it's a Master level technique. The Blue Spirit Warriors are all masters of their individual crafts, and the Gunneh decided that he wants the five that are our characters to be the best of the best of that group. Wing would be the best of the Airbenders of the B.S.W. though she is the only one. Nizhoni is the best Waterbender of the three that were there. Kano is the best Earthbender of the four. Shigemi would be the best of the four Firebenders, and Hayato would be the best of the two non-benders.

I consider Lightning to be a subset of Firebending, and it's a better known talent, but it requires a very skilled master to do it. Bloodbending, Energybending, tremor sense, and Metalbending are banned for logical reasons.

Hama and Katara were the only Waterbenders to ever learn the art. Hama was imprisoned once more, and she's probably dead by now. Katara wouldn't have taught it to anyone else, and no other Waterbender in this game would have ever thought to use it.

Tremor sense is banned because only Toph and Aang used it. Toph learned it because she's blind, and Aang had the state of mind to learn it from her. No one else was ever said to have used it. I don't even believe Bumi knew it, and if anyone else knew it it would have been him.

Metalbending is banned because it was thought of as an impossible art. I don't think Aang ever learned to use it, and Bumi definitely didn't know it. Toph was able to learn it because of her unique abilities to see the earth of the metal.

Energybending is banned because a) it's too powerful for any one person in this game, and b) Aang learned it from a lion turtle. I doubt anyone else would have come across a lion turtle, and I don't think Aang would have even tried to teach anyone else the art. The art is lost in this game.

As for lightning, if you want your character to know the art, you have to keep in mind that "it requires a complete absence of emotion and peace of mind" while your character would be doing it. If you don't think your character will be able to acquire this mental state, then I really don't think your character should be allowed to do it.

I consider it more common despite only three character being seen using it because Iroh thought it was wise to try to teach Zuko despite his abilities not being all that strong at the time. I know it didn't work that well with Zuko ever, but that's mostly because of his mentality. If your character can achieve that mentality, I don't see why it should be so bad. Besides, it's like... the only subset of Firebending.

Anyway, I may have spoken too soon. I should have asked Gunneh about it first to make sure he was okay with it, but he's not online. When I see him next- unless he sees this first and gives his opinion on the matter- I'll talk to him about it.

Lightning redirection is definitely okay.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Theoretically, it is possible for all benders, perhaps even everyone, to redirect lightning as long as they're aware of the chi/qi pathways and are able to give lightnig a path.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Theoretically, perhaps. I honestly think Waterbenders would be able to do it before either Airbenders or Earthbenders, especially those who know the healing arts because they have to know the qi pathways for it, but I think for the purposes of this game, only Firebenders should be able to use it.

I think that, because lightning generation is only something Firebenders can do, that even having it in the body along the qi paths to redirect it is something Firebenders should be able to do. Though Firebenders don't actually control the lightning, it still takes an ability to Firebend to have it successfully maneuvered through the body. I don't think any other bending style has enough of the knowledge of the fire within themselves to successfully have fire or lightning roving through their bodies without being harmed in some way.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 pm

This is what I'm thinking: While she may have been taught how to generate lightning, she might not have been able to because of her state of mind with having lost her aunt and all that. If she can achieve the state of mind necessary to do it, then I'd say go for it, but if she's still a little bit tweaked because of her aunt's passing, then it still might be a bit dangerous for her and everyone else around her if she tried it.

I guess it just depends on how whacked Inerio's made this one XD
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 pm

All right. Accepted. Inerio's character has been added to the list. We have our five characters.

Now it's time for the IC.

I have an idea for how to start it, but I need to run it by Gunneh and get his creative input as well.

Oh! I should tell you guys that all of our characters have been trained for stealth, too. Zuko was stealthy, and as his personal team of Warriors, he would have taught our characters a few things. ^^_^^ That's part of how it would have been so easy for them to gather information from the Black Lotus.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:16 am

You know, I think Shigemi could be used as a spy of sorts. She's both from the fire nation and a firebender. So long as she keeps that marking on her hand covered she could probably be able to sneak in and out of places relatively unnoticed. Unless they already have wanted posters and the like. I can't wait for this to start, it seems like the beginning is going to flow a lot better.

By the way, the link to Shegemi's finished picture is up now.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:31 am

That's what I had in mind for Nizhoni, and I figured at least a couple of the others could also be spies for the year while they wait until the time came to put themselves into action. I figure all of them know how to fight without their bending, and, as long as they were intelligent enough, some of them could pretend to be part of the Black Lotus while they gathered whatever information was necessary.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:33 am

I think being female also gives them an edge. Not to be sexist, but for some reason boobs just make men less suspicious. . . . Unless they're on a man.
I'd tell Gunneh to go and make the first post or something. However, I'm already yelling at him to post in several other places. ::Shakes fist at Gunneh:: Hurry up dammit!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next