FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora's Inheritance OOC - Modern Fantasy RPG (Recruiting)

+12
Kaitlyn Wild
Buzzwulf
Kædai
[Soma]
Haar
Twoface_ecafowT
Kesteven
Igraine
Lara
ShadowPhoenix0307
vitamin_kitten
Ehoron
16 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pandora's Inheritance OOC - Modern Fantasy RPG (Recruiting) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pandora's Inheritance OOC - Modern Fantasy RPG (Recruiting)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 am

Lara wrote:Sounds like I'm missing a lot. ;-; I hope I'll be able to catch up when I get home tomorrow night. -doesn't have time to read the posts right now-

Actually, you missed only a little bit and it's easy to catch up on.

Most of what is going on here is planning for the event that sort of is the climax of the internment camp scene/chapter/act.

Back to top Go down

Pandora's Inheritance OOC - Modern Fantasy RPG (Recruiting) - Page 7 Empty Re: Pandora's Inheritance OOC - Modern Fantasy RPG (Recruiting)

Post by OmegaPancake Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:57 pm

Ergh, or perhaps not. As much as I would love to join, school is starting up tomorrow and apparently my workload is going to be monstrous. Alas! But I'll keep my eyes peeled once the load lightens up, in case there's another spot to hop in.

^.^' Sorry.
OmegaPancake
OmegaPancake
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:27 am

OmegaPancake wrote:Ergh, or perhaps not. As much as I would love to join, school is starting up tomorrow and apparently my workload is going to be monstrous. Alas! But I'll keep my eyes peeled once the load lightens up, in case there's another spot to hop in.

^.^' Sorry.

Do what you gotta. If you do want to put something together in the future, you're welcome to. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

I'd like to expand on my character's ESP, so if anyone has something planned or some backstory yet to reveal, and doesn't mind some cheap foreshadowing, could you please PM me? Vague themes, metaphors, and out-of-context details only, please, since I think it'd work better if I'm as confused as he is about what it all means, and of course that's more fun for me too. Smile
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.dissoluteproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:52 am

Kesteven wrote:I'd like to expand on my character's ESP, so if anyone has something planned or some backstory yet to reveal, and doesn't mind some cheap foreshadowing, could you please PM me? Vague themes, metaphors, and out-of-context details only, please, since I think it'd work better if I'm as confused as he is about what it all means, and of course that's more fun for me too. Smile

I'll keep it in mind, and don't worry -- you're doing fine and it's a good way to get involved in a plot. I'm happy to trust you with things coming up in that regard.

BTW: You all can IM me through my profile, I publicly offered it so as to handle plot questions quickly and easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

Hey guys.

I need a head count of who is still in this storyline and who has left it but hasn't formally said they're gone.

I need to know so I can decide when and where to cut off new applicants and so forth.

If you DO want to come back after a hiatus, you can come back, but functionally, I need to know who is still with it at this time. Lots of storylines go under because of inactivity or because people just up and leave without saying they're gone, and I'd appreciate a notification of some sort -- no shame in it, because I'll appreciate the accurate information that I can use to in making other decisions.

Kthxbai!

Last edited by Heyseuss on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by vitamin_kitten Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:50 am

I'm still here. Nod
vitamin_kitten
vitamin_kitten
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kesteven Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:39 am

As am I.
Kesteven
Kesteven
Shadow
Shadow

http://www.dissoluteproductions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:23 am

Here! (Obviously... XD )

And Kesteven, you should have a PM soon.
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:26 am

I'm hanging on by a thread. ;-;

I know what I need to fit into a post, and what's going on in the storyline right now. But I'm having an awful time focusing / finding time to write my post out. It's currently at less than a paragraph.

I'd be very sad if I left this, but if it comes down to me holding things up...
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:02 am

Lara wrote:I'm hanging on by a thread. ;-;

I know what I need to fit into a post, and what's going on in the storyline right now. But I'm having an awful time focusing / finding time to write my post out. It's currently at less than a paragraph.

I'd be very sad if I left this, but if it comes down to me holding things up...

Not what I meant on this. If you are -gone- but just haven't sent notice, by all means. If you're worried about catching up and just need time, that's no problem. I'm not trying to push people to shit or get off the pot, I just want people who are already gone in their own minds to give the notice and kill the suspense.

If you're planning on posting, by all means stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ars Longa Vita Brevis Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:52 am

I'm here, but for the next couple of days my soul will be being consumed. Sorry, I'll try to get a post up in the morning before it officially happens.
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:46 am

Still here. Just slow.

I'm trying to proceed carefully on how to move into the facility now that I've set up most of what I wanted to do in the desert, but I'm being struck suddenly by copious amounts of Real Life. Heyseuss, I'll probably be PMing you so that I don't screw with your canon sometime in the next couple days, and then I'll be formally integrated into the Nevada facility.
Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:56 am

buzzwulf wrote:Still here. Just slow.

I'm trying to proceed carefully on how to move into the facility now that I've set up most of what I wanted to do in the desert, but I'm being struck suddenly by copious amounts of Real Life. Heyseuss, I'll probably be PMing you so that I don't screw with your canon sometime in the next couple days, and then I'll be formally integrated into the Nevada facility.

Feel free, the door's always open.

Incidentally, I'm about to post the next stage of this whole thing with Jason and Eva, so as to get that show on the road. We've set the stage for what's on in the camp, time to move it forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:05 pm

By the way guys, from here on out, we are using white as a default in all our posts from here on out for readability purposes. The default for FOG is now a little bit daunting for me to read without getting a huge effing headache. I know that sounds very dictatorial, but what can I say?

I am "el Jefe." Wink

Oh, by the way, if you want to use colors to differentiate your dialogue from your prose, feel free. I just don't want to use that default gray color we're using for the moment. Basically, anything but gray.

Last edited by Heyseuss on Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 pm

But what if the white makes me get a headache? Sad

Guess what, Seuss? I'm almost done with my post! Very Happy -kicked her butt into gear this morning-
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Lara wrote:But what if the white makes me get a headache? Sad

Guess what, Seuss? I'm almost done with my post! Very Happy -kicked her butt into gear this morning-

If it gives YOU a headache, it's not really a worry because it's el Jefe's head that matters here we'll find a happy medium through compromise.

Good to hear. I'm a little slow to get my next post started, so anything you slip in before that is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:18 pm

I want to find whatever color I see when I post in the chat box, truthfully. ^^; That color's nice.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:20 pm

Lara wrote:I want to find whatever color I see when I post in the chat box, truthfully. ^^; That color's nice.

As it stands, I don't care about doing green for one characters dialogue or red for another's. I'm mostly just trying to avoid this gray default. So I just want white text for when people just don't care. I don't think it's a huge imposition. As I said, I'm going through (about to be finished) my IC posts and getting them up to my standard, which is much further than I expect anyone else to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:43 pm

Oh, that wasn't what I was talking about. I'll deal with the white, especially since the colors I've been using for dialogue still work fine.

But yes, ta-dah~. And it only took me... -checks clock- A week of unintentional procrastination.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:49 pm

Cool beans. Sometimes you just gotta get one out to move on and get to a point where you're a lot more inspired to write. As I said, we'll be adding to the plot a bit. Next post I'll do here soon. It might take today and tomorrow though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Just to note to you guys, I started the riot, I haven't by any means finished it. If you want to add to it, feel free. The Security Police response is probably going to be rough in a minute no matter what, as they start to draw beads on the ringleaders and fire beanbag rounds at their center mass from the shotguns. They'll probably use a water-cannon to keep Emergents away from the fence separating them from the tour bus as the tour bus flees.

But I want to give you guys time to respond to that. But in this case, you need to know what all is coming so you can react to it if you get in the mixer. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:01 am

Kaitlyn, if you would, please just drop me a PM when you can so we can make sure we're on the same page? Smile
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:00 am

There we go, all posted. Sorry Kaitlyn, I didn't hear from you, so I decided just to kinda go ahead a bit. Eva can still show up and catch up without a problem - just didn't want to hold up the thread was all. Very Happy
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:02 am

I'll have a post up today. I've got half a post going right about now. I need to hammer out a few more things on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Okay, the post is up.

The riot and counter-riot stuff is ongoing.

The whole 'subconscious fear' thing is much increased for those who have sensitivity, and affects different people in different ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ars Longa Vita Brevis Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:53 pm

I love the characters, love the idea, but I'm just not IN love with it. I'll definitely keep in touch, see it on the weekends, but I think I'm just moving in a different direction...I'm sorry Pandora's Inheritance, I'm just not into you enough to keep posting in you. It's not you, it's me, really. I did enjoy reading the thread and will continue to do so. Good luck to any future partners you may meet, god, I hope they stay clean. I still care about you?
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Ars Longa Vita Brevis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

Actively Recruiting: We are down to something like four or five active players, and we need more people. If you want to RP, this plot is still open. I realize there's pressure upon stepping into an RP that is already ongoing, but all of the remaining active players are perfectly willing to answer questions and give assistance to make the transition smooth. Plz halp!

Hopefully someone reads that either at the top of the OOC topic or here, at the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:03 pm

I feel like I should be attempting to do something amazing with Cero in this riot, but I can't for the life of me think of anything. D:
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Lara wrote:I feel like I should be attempting to do something amazing with Cero in this riot, but I can't for the life of me think of anything. D:

You can always write out a list on paper. That usually helps me in the brainstorming process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next