FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

+3
Ehoron
Gunneh
Kathryn Lacey
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:57 pm

Oh, I must have completely overlooked what you said about not wanting personality added to the sheets. I see that now as the last thing below the information. I definitely did not notice that until now, so I apologize.

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong with my character's personality though, as it basically describes myself. xD I never thought of myself as bipolar, lol. To better explain (for my own self):
I am a people-pleaser, as I don't like letting people down and go out of my way to make people happy. I don't care for all authority figures though, such as the government and police. I do enjoy having control over the situation and I like to be the one in charge, but yeah, I am shy at the same time, which does make leading people difficult (in real life). I don't just like people I control though, and I never said that for Wing either. o.o I also am independent, in that I like to travel down my own road. I really do not follow anyone else. I do think that I am really nice though, or overly nice, as my fiance says. I do tend to take the mediator role and hear out both sides, and can easily usually agree with points made on both sides. Growing up a little spoiled, I've probably become a bit bossy, and I know I'm very picky about a number of things (whether it be food, my artwork or writing, interior decorating, tastes, etc.).

Sooo, basically, I know it can all describe one person, as that's kind of me. Laughing I'm probably less bossy than my character will be and I probably do better with authority figures in real life than my character would (since I have manners xD), but overall, yeah.

I can understand wanting to develop the personality throughout the course of the role-play, and I'm just sorry I overlooked that.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to add -- Would it be okay if Wing was already with them? I said that she joined shortly after your character, Kathryn, and I assumed that your character had been with Zuko for a little while now. If that doesn't work though, no worries!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED - Page 2 Empty Re: Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:19 pm

It's all right, Fate. I can understand it being overlooked. I did sort of add it at the end. Ehoron overlooked it, too, but it seems that he's edited his sheet to remove it. I think everyone else is all right, though. I was just frustrated because it felt like more people were overlooking it than they actually did. ^^_^^;;

We'll probably stumble upon him the way we're probably going to stumble upon the rest save Wing because I'm not certain what Fate has planned for her.

When I see his name, I imagine Jee-ohn-yoo, but said quickly enough that it just sounds John with an accent and a you at the end.

Okay, guys!

The Players list is almost official. I just need to hear from Gunneh to find out if he's going to keep the name Kana or not.

This role play is closed, for now, to new members!

Misery will make the first post which may end up being rather epic. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:25 pm

Oh, okay. Hehe well thanks for understanding. Sweat Drop I feel bad for having missed that bit!

This sounds good! I'm very excited for this role-play. The story line is so great already, and I can't wait to see it all played out. I can only imagine what Misery's first post is going to be like! Excited
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:29 pm

PSSSSSSST! FAAAAATE!!!!
I HAVE A TIME SAVING IDEA!!!!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:48 pm

Shocked Meep?

XD What's that??
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:51 pm

I know, getting called on by me can be a scary experience.

I was thinking, it says in your character biography that Wing is already affiliated with Nizhoni. Well, I'm figuring if that's the case she must be a crucial part of her team seeing as she's an airbender. What if she got injured and Jianyu found her. Then Jianyu wouldn't be muttering to himself over the course of however many pages(not that it's a big deal, especially with Jian). Not to mention that it would give them a plausible reason for finding the man instead of just an "oops we came across your house" scenario.

If not, I can just have Jian's first few posts be him muttering about the nutritional facts of tea to spiders.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Well, it would have to be a pretty serious injury for Nizhoni not to be able to heal it, as that's her specialty. Unless Wing is still hunting Nizhoni and Zuko, and she brings him along or something? I don't know. We'll figure this out...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Oh no, I meant that she wasn't with the group when it happened.
As in they have to go looking for her.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:11 pm

ADFAGASDFadfshasdfdsf9uwerhwernj.

My first post is not going to be epic. *grumbles* Rassim frassim setting high expectations can't ever meet *grumble grumble gripe moan*

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:15 pm

The personality bit I had thrown in was something I did before writing Hayato's bio to write that into his history. I just forgot to delete it afterwards.

Though yes, I did miss the personality absent bit. I just filled out the sheet and didn't think twice about it. ^_^'
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Hey! Stop being modest. You're amazing, Misery.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:26 pm

I must agree with my Water-bending companion. Your plot line was quite detailed and well-thought out.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:33 pm

That could work, Inerio. I'd be cool with that. We'll just have to think up a reason as to how Wing got separated from the rest of the Blue Spirit Clan. I think that could be interesting though. Nod

Don't won't about it, Misery. There's no pressure. I'm sure that, no matter what, we all I will enjoy reading your introduction post. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:37 pm

I enjoy reading anything written by the people here. I don't think that greatness is expected, it just happens. It just is. . . Hm yes*nods*

Well, Wing might be able to fly in a manner similar to Aang. Granted, maybe not with the same device. What if she was shot out of the sky and landed in the woods?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Greatness does happen. ^_^

I was wondering what Wing's limitations would be with her Airbending. Only an Avatar can fly freely (as Aang did in the final episode), so that's out. I could have her have a glider, but that seems...like I'm just maing her an Aang wannabe, lol. I'm not really sure how I'd get her up in the air, if she were to be shot down.

I'm sure I could think of something that could have injured her, but I'm just trying to think up what she'd be doing off on her own. If Zuko gave her a mission or something, then perhaps?
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Probably. I'm sure they don't do everything together.

You know what I always thought would be cool? If the airbenders used carpets to fly. *Alladin flashbacks* I don't know if that's possible.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:06 pm

Most Airbenders had Gliders. Not just Aang.
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:19 pm

I could see that for all the Airbenders that were alive before the genocide. But my character grew up in the Earth Kingdom, and didn't even find out she was an Airbender until she was older, probably a teenager. I guess I could say she made her own glider.

Lol flying carpets would scare me. I'd probably slide right off, if those were real.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:28 pm

Hmm... Perhaps Feng kept his as an heirloom?
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Hey! Hey!!!! Don't be hatin on mah bad azz flyin carpetz. </sarcasm>

I'm sure that airbenders would have to learn some method of flying sense the other airbenders used to. It would probably be a practice routine or something, like working but far more entertaining.

((New hobo doctor icon for the win b-t-dubs))
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:41 pm

Current date/time is July 5th 2009, 9:40 pm

The posted message is too big.

.... Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:44 pm

: O
You mean to say that you are too literate for FOG? *bows* You really must be a roleplay God!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 pm

No. Effing..... Way.

Serious?
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:50 pm

Haha, serious, the thread is up. Feel free to call bs and cut and paste my posts into a thread if you don't believe me. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes! He's serious. <3333

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 pm

Dude, your post made my mind freeze for a minute by size alone. I'm halfway through it(or maybe not, I don't know where the hell I am, I just know I clicked it second after it was conceived) , and wow.....Just wow. I hate you a little bit now. How am I supposed to look good compared to that!? *huffs* I'll have to be really entertaining.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ehoron Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:03 am

Holy hell.... And you were worried that you wouldn't live up to 'epic' posting status?
Ehoron
Ehoron
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:05 am

I KNOW! That's what I've been saying!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:07 am

It's not the size of your post that matters, it's the motion of the ocean?

wait, that makes no sense... hmmm....

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:08 am

Yeah, it should be more like...

It's not the size of the post, it's the heart in the dog.

Wait, that wasn't right either. Eh, I'm sure we'll get it one day.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next