FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

+3
Ehoron
Gunneh
Kathryn Lacey
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED - Page 8 Empty Re: Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 am

Okay, guys. I finished making a new OoC, and it's saved to a Word file. I'm not posting it tonight because I still need to take the time to really look over it and make sure everything is fine and dandy before I post it. Gunneh and I were given permission from Misery to use portions of his idea for this one. Gunneh gave the big idea, and I added a few veins to it.

So yeah... Tomorrow when I don't feel sick from my meds, I will totally post it.

I should let you all know that there are only going to be five slots for this, and two are taken by Gunneh and myself. It's going to be first come first serve just like this one was, so yeah. Be sure to keep an eye open. I'm going to have this thread and the old IC locked.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED - Page 8 Empty Re: Avatar: Reign of the Black Lotus - OoC - CLOSED

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:46 am

Oh, wow. I apologize for not seeing this/jumping in sooner. I'm all caught up now though on your discussions. It sounds as if Kathyrn and Gunneh have come up with something, so great! I look forward to reading the new OOC thread. Since it's going to be posted tomorrow though, I may not be around to see it until later on (since Tony and I have plans to wake up earlier and go see Harry Potter -- trying to beat the crowds). If I don't manage to get a spot though, then that's totally fine, I just didn't want you to think that I wasn't interested.

I hope that this revised RP goes better!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:06 pm

I just posted the OoC. Go find it. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8