FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

+5
ElRey
Immortal1
Hisoka
wakeangel
Shadow
9 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:59 am

awesome post Hisoka, I hope Wake comes back soon...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by FyrePrince Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:53 am

Sorry to intrude, but is the roleplay still accepting people?
FyrePrince
FyrePrince
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:51 pm

yes it is, post your idea, we will see how it will work if need be tweak it a little and then accept it.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by FyrePrince Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:30 am

User name: FyrePrince
Name: Vasil Brair
Race: Renegades (human)

Physical Description:
Vasil Brair is by no means a short person. A man of middling years, he stands at 6’9’’ at full height. However, due to his constant hunch, many believe otherwise. Despite his haggard and gaunt appearance, he is actually quite well-muscled, a fact which is constantly hidden by the black leather overcoat which seems to be two sizes larger than him. Similarly hidden by the overcoat would be shoulder straps holding a pair of daggers which Vasil uses with deadly skill. In his youth his hair had mostly likely been ebon black but now his long hair, usually bound back in a ponytail has started to show streaks of gray, especially along the temples and the beard. Vasil’s face is deeply lined and worn, his eyes set deeply beneath his dark heavy brow. His eyes are an unnaturally vivid blue, so much so that it seemed as if his eyes are actually glowing orbs of the deepest azure.

Personality:
Mr. Brair is said to be quite an eccentric man, his whims and his moods fluctuating from time to time like the very unpredictable weather itself. That said, he is an excellent actor, being able to fool and deceive people quite effortlessly, thus creating confusion as to his real intentions and desires. In actuality, Vasil is quite the sadist, and a cunningly smart one at that. He has a tendency to torture his intended victims by cutting them up and allowing them to bleed to death. However, it can't be said that he is evil although he has a tendency to lean towards the darker side.

Background:
Vasil Brair. He was an enigma when he first appeared, and still remained thus. Little of him is known, except he was an unknown mercenary who worked his way up. People that tried to pry into his history found nothing much, save that he was born in the gutter streets of the alleyways and brought up as an orphan by the homeless who lived there. Then, there were the rumors and gossips that he had made pacts with certain angels and demons, hence his swift ascent to the top of the food chain. The truth, is far from that.

It was true that he was orphaned at the age of 7, when his mother succumbed to sickness and ill health. By then, he had integrated himself as a part of the slums, living off what others threw away. He didn't even have a name then, as his mother never gave him one other than 'son'. However, he showed a distinct aptitude for survival, recycling electronic junk into materials which can be resold or reused. By the age of 13, he made enough money to start a whole new life, which he did, working at a local electronics factory to earn a living. A year later, everything changed when the factory was raided by a bunch of Renegades. Vasil, when held at gunpoint by one of the goons, put up a struggle.

Years of tough living honed his reflexes and he managed to stab the man in the neck with a screwdriver before the other could pull the trigger, killing the man on the spot. Before he could wrestle the gun out of the dead person's hand, he was knocked unconscious and woke up to find himself under the care of the Renegades. Apparently the leader of the raiding team thought he had potential, and so had brought him under his tutelage. Vasil, ever one to go with the flow, complied.

After many years later, Vasil Brair emerged. With nearly 10 years of grueling training and infused with demonic essence, his successes soon piled on one after another and his name soon became well known as a legendary mercenary. However, he retired at the age of 31 and went covert, spending the last 4 years wandering about aimlessly without a goal in life. Until now.

Equipment:
Vasil wields a matching pair of ornately carved, curved daggers which reach almost to his elbow. Both daggers are crafted with symbols of power, enabling it to cut through both demonic and angelic flesh and spell. The daggers also contain hidden mechanisms within their handles which enables them to act as pistols. However, it can only contain two custom made, explosive 5mm bullets per handle and so is more often used as a last resort than anything else.

Others:
Once, a lower caste demon had tried to take him as its vessel. Vasil retaliated and so a struggle for his body ensued. Though he had managed to eject the demon from his body which then it promptly fled, a small part of the demon remained inside of him due to their struggling. The demonic essence gives him increased healing capabilities, together with sharper reflexes and increased strength. However, it also manifests itself in reaction with strong demonic or angelic presences, causing Vasil to sometimes lose control of his body. This often leads to him convulsing on the floor as he fights to regain control over his body. Despite this, Vasil is getting better at controlling the demonic manifestation and believes that over time, he can use it to his own benefit.
FyrePrince
FyrePrince
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Nov 22, 2010 4:00 am

looks good, Accepted
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:10 am

I am not giving up on this I NEVER will, but I am going to start another RP based on Superhumans and super powers, but it will not be extreme like superheros. If your interested I will post it up shortly.

PS. This is just to keep our RP skills from rusting lol and it might get good too.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:07 am

~I'm still here. I want to post a reply, but I think we really need to wait for wakeangel now.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 16, 2010 2:51 am

Wake will return in January, her and her family have made the dessication to go internetless till then, so she WILL return shortly.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:49 pm

....And January turned to mid-February.... Doh

I just want to say that despite my absence, the commitment of all of you to keeping this going has been amazing. Give me a few days to get caught up and I'll post early next week. Who's still in this?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm

I am glad to have you back Wake =) *Hugs* Im very happy we will get this back on track.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:37 pm

~pounces~
Me too. I felt like an ass for leaving you guys like that. Not that I could help it, but still...
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:52 pm

you said it, you couldn't help it nothing wrong with that. Plus, bad to do it but I kinda made/let you be the center point for the beginning so its not your fault =)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:05 pm

Shadow, if there's no one but us. It's not gonna work. I'm gonna hold off on posting until I know Ruu and/or Hisoka are still in, k?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

Ruu told me he still is with us
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:40 am

~Yep, I'm still here! I'm so glad you're back Wake!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:17 am

Hey there, Ruu. Thanks! Any word from Hisoka? I'll get my notes together for my next post, but it would help if I knew if he'll be here. I don't want to mod his character.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:59 pm

I have yet to hear from him, but I am about to post =)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:36 pm

Gentleman and Ladies, especially the ladies I am back and better then ever. With 1000% of your daily intake of awesomeness you'll be hooked in no time.

Alright down to brass tax. I've made my return and have posted the rest I leave in hopefully capable and present hands for the moment.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 pm

~I'm so glad you're back Hisoka! I will post soon, only I was waiting for Shadow to post with Bruno before I made a reply.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Welcome back both of you ^_^ I will be posting within the next day or so at the latest. Glad to get this thing back on the road!
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:54 pm

It is good to be back. Hopefully the courts won't see fit to delay me anymore.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:30 pm

~I can't wait for this to continue!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:34 pm

I do plan to finally post my entry soon. I have in recent times had a lack of RPs so I finally have time to pursue this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:04 am

Welcome back,Hisoka!

You know Ruu, it would take Bruno several minutes (in game time) to get down there. Mirk and Arin could have a conversation through ARD while you wait. I believe she had asked him a question.

Last edited by wakeangel on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:42 am

You guys don't mind me joining up right?

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:50 am

Of course not! That was the plan all along, right?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:53 am

Yep ^_^

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 am

I've just been waiting to see if you'd come in all Godzilla 'n rawrz or what. XD
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

lol, maybe I will Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:45 am

In the original version of Risen and Fallen, the Compound was intended to be destroyed, and the war between heaven and hell to break out on Earth, leaving it a post-apocalyptic wasteland. In the face of a greater danger, (I'm assuming you, though you'd have to ask Shadow) we'd all be forced to work together (or not) for our survival.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next