FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

+5
ElRey
Immortal1
Hisoka
wakeangel
Shadow
9 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by Ruu Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Awww, I'm sorry to hear about your internet. I'm just glad you're back, wakeangel!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by wakeangel Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanks Ruu. I'm working on my post now, but not sure if I'll get it up tonight or not. I'll try.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Ah the lovely wakeangel has returned, finally some eye candy to read so to speak.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:04 am

Too much testosterone without me, my dear? ~_^
Despite my best efforts the post won't be up tonight I'm afraid. >.< ASAP, I promise.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:25 am

wakeangel wrote:Too much testosterone without me, my dear? ~_^
Despite my best efforts the post won't be up tonight I'm afraid. >.< ASAP, I promise.

Well I am not denying it wakeangel, after all this place needs a good woman's touch.

And don't worry about it. Good things come to those who wait as they say. And you've never disappointed us yet when it comes to post quality.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:17 am

Posted. I think I addressed everything that Mirk or Alejandro would be aware of. If not, let me know and I'll edit. The length was a bit long, but I had a lot of ground to cover. Blah Blah Blah
I owe Objects a post, and then I'll get to work on finishing up Alejandro's character sheet since we're getting to the point where he and Mirk will need separate posts.

Hisoka: Mirk is NOT a good woman, so I guess the rp will have to stay lacking on that count. Twisted Evil And thank you. ^_^

Thank you for being patient with my absence.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:12 pm

awesome post Wake, you do deliver everytime Very Happy
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:41 pm

wakeangel wrote:

Hisoka: Mirk is NOT a good woman, so I guess the rp will have to stay lacking on that count. Twisted Evil And thank you. ^_^

Oh, I don't know about that, sometimes being bad is good ya know.

Got my post up, just wish it was as good as the lovely wakeangel's.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 pm

~Yay! I'm glad people are posting again! Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:16 pm

"Alejandro":

User name: wakeangel
Name: Alejandro Sevrille
Race: Half-Demon

Physical Description: Alejandro is tall, with lean, muscular lines, and a taste for the expensive and exotic. His suits are hand-tailored by the best designers, his wardrobe worth a small fortune. Every movement, every gesture is studied elegance combined with aristocratic hauteur.

Personality:Arrogance, worn like a second skin, rolls off him when dealing with anyone but Mirk. Alejandro tends to take everything in stride, but who he is underneath the cool exterior is a carefully concealed mystery. Displays of temper are rare, but violently explosive when they do occur.

Background: Anyone with knowledge of Alejandro from before he began working at Mingus Munitions isn't talking. Even his employee files are oddly barren. He showed up in an entry-level position about two years after Mirk was sold to Mingus. Soon, he made a reputation for himself as a go-to guy, the guy who accomplished impossible tasks, in time, under budget and without breaking a sweat.

Worming his way up the ladder, he landed himself a position in Mirk's office staff shortly after Mingus' death. From there he was in prime position to observe and plan. He kept careful note of what made Mirk happy, what pissed her off, what she wanted, and most importantly, what she really needed in a right-hand man. Everything in the last fifteen years had been in preparation for just that, and now, his goals are so close to fruition he can almost taste them.

Equipment: Alejandro carries a pistol, but disdains armor, and generally tends to rely on his own strength and skills to keep him alive. His hand-held data pad is essential to his job and always on him.

Magic: To maintain the element of surprise should it be necessary, Alejandro normally keeps in reserve his mastery of the art of Shadow Magic.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:03 am

User name: Shadow

Name: Bruno Demaco
Race: Human (Demon possessed)

Physical Description: Tall, powerful, slick back hair, perfectly tanned skin. red eyes under dark shades. Always in a suit or expensive clothing. Several rings on each finger. 6'5 308lbs. small patch of hair on his chin.
The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 3 _David_Batista__by_Gonzo99

Personality: Calm, cool, calculated. His years with Mirk and her father has toughened his mental skin to the point even Mirk would have trouble getting even under the first layer. Shows little emotions, ones only seen would be over Mirk.

Background: Was Mirk's adoptive Father's body guard, when he died he automatically became Mirk's bodyguard. His original purpose with the company was muscle and security. Once Mingus saw his raw power and abilities, Bruno was given his current job. He keeps his life before the compound a secret, a thing even Mirk has had difficulty getting at. He is nearly, but not as mysterious as Alejandro. Lately he has been assigned to the security team, leading it and directing it, but he still involves himself around Mirk as much as possible; staying true to a silent promise to Mingus. Being possessed, Bruno shares his body with a demon; but keeps it at bay with glyphs Mirk's father helped put on his body.

Equipment: Brass knuckles with demonic symbols on them, they cause extra harm to Angels and heaven aligned demons. Twin Desert Eagles are kept inside he lift and right jacket holsters. The were gifts from Mirk soon as she gained the company for service to her father.

Magic: Bruno never displayed it, so no one knows he is a strong in the magical arts of air and earth magic.

Last edited by Shadow on Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:06 am

Love the picture for Bruno. It fits perfectly. Nice choice, Shadow!
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:11 pm

wakeangel wrote:Love the picture for Bruno. It fits perfectly. Nice choice, Shadow!

thank you, and i made the small changes you asked about ^_^

Any post that I do that is sole Bruno will have a *** at the top
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:35 pm

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:33 pm

NOOO!!!! THIS BLOWS!!! T.T I hope you get things patch up quickly...for your own sake not just for the RP, I look forward to when you return...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:31 am

Well I guess it's safe to say this rp is on hold at the very least if not dead. Cause lets face it none of us can play wakeangel's characters like her. We would just mess up the canvas horribly.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:51 am

its not dead trust me, I will NOT let it die...just sleep...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:18 pm

I really hope it doesn't die... Sad But I hope most that everything goes okay for wakeangel.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:14 pm

I'M BACK!!
The electricity is on and the furnace is pumping blessed warmth throughout the house as I type! Thank God. My hands are still like ice.

Thank you all, for the support from afar, and I won't let you down. I wrote a post from memory while away, so as soon as I type it up and make sure it gels we're back in business.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:41 pm

woo! *glomps Wake* sweet!!
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:45 pm

Yay! I'm so glad everything's alright now wakeangel! *Huggles*
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:23 pm

Awesome! Group glomp!
~drags Hisoka in too, just because~

Oh, and posted, too. Shadow, I hope you don't mind my minor mods of Bruno. If you need revisions just lemme know, k?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:56 pm

Group hugs are awesome! Smile

Oh yea, I had a question. Were Mirk's security guards going to run into Arin and Avis soon or do we need to put that in our posts?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:50 pm

*reads the post* pretty sweet, I see nothing needing to be changed ^_^
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:23 am

Oh, Ruu, you guys were waiting for me? I didn't realize. Hmm, I won't have time today, but I'll get a post up for you guys tomorrow and a response for Shadow.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:47 pm

can't wait for it Wake
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:54 pm

I hope things are alright, I've been gone all week, but I hope everything is alright...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:31 am

~I'm still here though I haven't seen Hisoka or wakeangel for a while. I hope everything's okay too.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Well I can't speak for the lovely wakeangel but I am fine aside from some rather unpleasant recent memories.

For what it is worth I do apologize for my absence, then again me and Ruu have been walking around in circles so to speak for quite some time so really there is no need to apologize.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:09 pm

~Yay! Hisoka's back! *Throws confetti*
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next