FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

+5
ElRey
Immortal1
Hisoka
wakeangel
Shadow
9 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by Hisoka Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:51 am

wakeangel wrote:
In the original version of Risen and Fallen, the Compound was intended to be destroyed, and the war between heaven and hell to break out on Earth, leaving it a post-apocalyptic wasteland. In the face of a greater danger, (I'm assuming you, though you'd have to ask Shadow) we'd all be forced to work together (or not) for our survival.

I only have one concern. My character as a demon slayer is highly unlikely to work with someone like Mirk, after all she the target at the moment.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by wakeangel Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:01 pm

I figured as much, hence the 'or not'. I can see kind of a fun scenario building there. Avis all, 'Rarwr! Mirk must die!" (only more manly, I would assume), and Mirk all, ~dodgedodge~ "Pfsst! Lighten up, Avis and come play with me and my nanites!" (sort of) XD

Edit:Besides, she's not a demon, or even a Renegade ~bad girl tries to look innocent~
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:07 pm

'Angels that are forced from heaven become devils."

My favorite quote of all time that is.

As for the whole Avis/Mirk thing it would be quite the scene. It could be dramatic, comedic. Or it could even be fable 3 style Tragicomic.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:43 pm

I believe I was to be something like that. Revenant is a terrible being to behold and since in this incarnation of the universe no one really knows about him aside from the creator he would be quite a threat

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

You know a Revenant is a spirit of a dead person brought back to fulfill a very specific purpose. Usually lacking any sort of free will at that. But then again poetic license is there for a reason.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Hisoka wrote:You know a Revenant is a spirit of a dead person brought back to fulfill a very specific purpose. Usually lacking any sort of free will at that. But then again poetic license is there for a reason.

It's a name of a character lol. And actually rather appropriate in a distorted way. He is in a way a resurrection of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:50 pm

Like I said poetic license is there for a reason.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:10 pm

It's not poetic license, In his case it is his name lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:42 pm

You know what never mind it doesn't really matter.

I know me saying this is wrong but when we gonna get a little action going. Something anything really.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm

I know this is a double post but....

Come on people I know I have no real right to say this but how about we shift into at least first gear. Cause right now we are stalled at the side of the road if you know what I mean.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:12 pm

I am waiting for confirmation that now is the time to descend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Isn't that something to ask of our fearless leader or rather GM, Shadow?

On that note where is our fearless leader anyways?
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:20 pm

That is what I am waiting for confirmation from. I am waiting for shadow to tell me I am free to unleash all that destruction

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:19 pm

Ruu is waiting for me, and I'm swamped atm. I'm scrambling to catch up. I mean hell, I've had a friend waiting for weeks for artwork. I have one more post in line before I can get to this one. I'm hoping to have a post up late tomorrow.

As for Shadow, he tries to check in every day. When he can.
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Posted.

Edit: And edited- added more to Alejandro's part and a copy of the letter.

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Did I ever mention Wake that your posts are why I love ya.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:55 pm

Aww, and I thought it was because I was a flirt. XD
I have a char sheet and a post to churn out and then I can get a response up. I hurry as fast as I can. C:
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:14 pm

wakeangel wrote:
Aww, and I thought it was because I was a flirt. XD
I have a char sheet and a post to churn out and then I can get a response up. I hurry as fast as I can. C:

Well there is that to, I won't lie on that account, so ma'am I will not.

But take your time, the anticipation is nearly as great as the moment they say.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:59 am

I am back and your free to do what you want, short of killin everything lol. I am catching up on things and I am working on the post and WILL post tonight.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:15 am

And our fearless leader is back, all hail the mighty Shadow, GM of this rp.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 am

hahaha yea thanks, I have nothing to keep me away for the foreseeable future so I am here to help handle the ball again.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 am

wakeangel wrote:
In the original version of Risen and Fallen, the Compound was intended to be destroyed, and the war between heaven and hell to break out on Earth, leaving it a post-apocalyptic wasteland. In the face of a greater danger, (I'm assuming you, though you'd have to ask Shadow) we'd all be forced to work together (or not) for our survival.

Well yes Wake, something similar to like the Generals of Heaven and Hell have war on the earth, and the armies of the earth, while not divine have technology and it becomes a three way war. Only the Creator could stop it and he is slumbering...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:53 pm

I got my friend Shanna AKA SILENCE BEESROT, to join FOG and she is expressing interest in this RP so should she join she is really rusty so take it easy on her. I know the standards of this site, but she is a AWESOME role player once she gets going...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:02 pm

Look forward to meeting her. C:
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:09 pm

My post should be appearing in the next half hour or so

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:33 pm

love the intensity of the post Raptor, that last line at the end pretty good stuff
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 pm

Glad you enjoyed it Smile

Do you want to bring in the angels again or would you rather I march or more accurately dig on the compound immediately?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:35 pm

How about we get that angel out to fight him, but then after a short time you can have him dig in on the compound but leave what kind of damage if any that would be done to it up to Wake
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:37 pm

Ok.

Figure wake wants the compound destroyed eventually. Revenant going rampaging would be a source of destruction. If I read your stuff wrong wake just tell me. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Speaking of wake anyone know when she is going to post. My character is kinda in limbo until she does.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next