FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

+5
ElRey
Immortal1
Hisoka
wakeangel
Shadow
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by Shadow Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:50 pm

I believe she said something a week or so ago that she would be having family over for a few days...so she should have her post up within a few days
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Empty Nefistis Profile

Post by Silence Beesrot Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 am

User name: Shanna
Name: Nefistis
Race: Renegade Angel

Physical Description: Pupils glisten more white than the eye itself, adding to the facade that she is indeed an old hag, finally prepared to dive into the trench. Though in her younger form which allows her to remain unknown to the mass of the city, they may gain the beauty of a vast, deep forest tinged with the moon's glory. Hair weaved with the gently plucked hairs of Lucifer, Gabriel, and other angels-from the Creator's ever busy loom. A form fashioned to match her pure nature, not a single blemish of hate, fear, jealousy, but one. The deepest, one that we cannot see. Her heart bares a scar that her family gave her as a parting gift, "Nay you may never return my Love."
The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Sadness-angel-woman-solace
The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Crone150

Personality: Always kind, only in defense would she ever harm anyone and even then she would not kill them.

Background: The Creator had a new edition to the collection in the clouds, Nefistis. Bore, to bring balance between the warriors and muse factions. All was well and none questioned one another's reason for being, not even Lucifer always in the Creator's favor, they assumed that he would have a great meaning. A link between Nefistis and the many others made things easy for her to pin point flaws in an angel's motives. She counter-acted every single conflict that was brought to her attention. However Lucifer had gained an impurity, greed. Assuming that no matter her timing she could resolve the issue with a touch of their hands, and an explaination that was unlimited by gazing into her eyes, she was too late. An immediate order was carried out to exile Lucifer by one of his brother's Michael.
Doing what she knew was right, she tried to assess the problem. Because he no longer resided in the heavens she could not sense the conflict so she asked questions. The answers she had been given were false-she had to know. Nefistis ventured from home to get the truth, for he had never lied to her before. She could ask anything of him and there was always an honest answer. Though not the best, nor purest, was truthful.
Uriel tried to stop her, he too could see the hidden truth but refused to defy the Creator. By the will of her family they chose to bind her from Hell and as a punishment for following the first fallen, was also bound from returning to the clouds. She then and is still to this day compelled to Earth. In her very own Limbo.

Equipment: Wings, when needed.

Magic: Able to resolve human conflicts with a touch, but they do not last forever like they would in the heavens. Can change her age.

Last edited by Silence Beesrot on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling errors-fixed)
Silence Beesrot
Silence Beesrot
Mist
Mist

Female

http://z7.invisionfree.com/De_Otherside/index.php

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:45 am

ACCEPTED Welcome to the fold Silence, post when you can
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Empty Character/Post

Post by Silence Beesrot Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:47 pm

MartiniI am actually working on another character at the moment to add. Also, I should have a post for Nefistis by tomorrow. Dance
Silence Beesrot
Silence Beesrot
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 am

Hey Shadow can I have permission to bust the place up, the waiting is beginning to bore me.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:28 am

sure bust it up BUT don't COMPLETELY destroy the place.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:20 am

Is your post going to be coming soon shadow?

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Beesrot Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:25 am

So, as I've told Shadow already, I could have added more but I had already said I was going to have it posted a day before I had actually posted it. Did not want to keep you waiting any longer. But was the post satisfying? Or as plain as could be? Be honest peoples.
Silence Beesrot
Silence Beesrot
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:11 am

Trust me, Shanna, a day is nothing. I've sadly become the queen of late posting (not intentionally, I swear!) Your post was not boring. In fact I find myself intrigued to find out what a good person like her is doing waking up in a cesspool like the Compound.

Speaking of that...

Hisoka, so sorry for making you wait. I'm done with the Mirk part of my post, but didn't want to put it up without finishing Alejandro first. I'll try to have it up by tomorrow, k?

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:43 am

yes Rap, I am working on the ending as I am typing this I will have it up very shortly...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Empty Response to Wakeangel

Post by Silence Beesrot Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:16 am

Thank You Wake. And good question...all will be revealed when the time is right. Homework
Silence Beesrot
Silence Beesrot
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:54 am

I really hate being such a bringer up of trivial details Wake. But Oathkeeper, the sword Avis is using right now is only a long sword or a hand and half sword if that term is more familiar,also the term Bastard Sword is another name for it. A long sword features a three foot blade that is usually no more then inch and half to two inches wide, and usually is under inch in some cases. Punishment, the sword he normally uses is a claymore, which while without a doubt is a two hander is not actually all that huge. That really doesn't matter though because Punishment is not being used right now.

Furthermore Oathkeeper is belted at his waist, Punishment is the one on his back.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:17 pm

Raptor, the post is up sorry it took a little longer then I wanted but here it is =)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:22 pm

I dun wanna be pushy, but I was wondering if you were gonna make a post to reply to Arin, Shadow? You don't have to right away, it's just I think I'm kinda stuck. XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 pm

oh i understand Ruu I will get to that real soon.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Sun May 01, 2011 1:18 pm

Hisoka wrote:I really hate being such a bringer up of trivial details Wake. But Oathkeeper, the sword Avis is using right now is only a long sword or a hand and half sword if that term is more familiar,also the term Bastard Sword is another name for it. A long sword features a three foot blade that is usually no more then inch and half to two inches wide, and usually is under inch in some cases. Punishment, the sword he normally uses is a claymore, which while without a doubt is a two hander is not actually all that huge. That really doesn't matter though because Punishment is not being used right now.

Furthermore Oathkeeper is belted at his waist, Punishment is the one on his back.

Oh, oops! I'll fix it.

Edit: Fixed.

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu May 05, 2011 5:17 am

It has been brought to my attention by a non-Rper (My sister reads it) That I have not given enough info/History on the three Generals of Heaven and Hell as well as the Conflict and War between the two factions. So this entry in the OOC is not a RP, even though it may seem like one it is just a play on the history so you can understand them when they fully show up.

The war between Heaven and Hell was fought in the space between the two realms where the Earth was fated to be rested at. Both future head Generals, Michael and Draconis were fighting head to head for nearly ten years all together. Bel-Gog was a simple minded demon, never have been shown a kindness he slaughtered Angels and Demons without mercy being almost the fore father of the Renegades but his allegiance ultimately brought him to the fiery hells. Glimora was the fastest angel and could best any Angel or Demon in a test of speed or agility. She was Bel-Gog’s rival as they had fought each other the most.

Finally Lucifer and Gabriel were the last of the many Angels and Demons to fight one another. Both were pacifists in nature but the war got to them all. The two were the most elegant of all the Generals. None could equal them in their graceful movements except each other.

After many, many; many years the Creator rose from his throne. His words echoed throughout existence.

“Thou have fought for too long, thy reasons are non existent and have brought great sorrow on thy holy father. There will be fighting no more, the place that the battles are held will be a place of peace and life.”

With that said the war ceased for a time. The earth was created and to keep the Humans from making the same mistakes as the Angels or Demons he gave them Choice, or Free will.

The Demons resented that, the Angels admired and respected it. The Demons retreated to Hell, those that stayed and continued to try to fight were immediately crushed by the creator’s hand. The same happened to the Angels that did not obey.

Hell, in the chaos it normally is in, was in a civil war within itself for the rights to rule the domain. All life in Hell fought one another until three remained. Lucifer, Bel-gog and Draconis were those three. Bel-gog, the physically most powerful and enduing of the three fought both Lucifer and Draconis but soon grew tired. Not in body but in spirit did Bel-gog tire in the fight. This left Lucifer and Draconis to fight for the title and right be be the ruler of hell. Lucifer was the only Angel in Hell at the time, being Fallen he had that right.

Draconis saw this as a tainted form of leadership should Lucifer gain the leadership and both fought for several months on end. The fight ended when Luficer realized just how much Draconis was sick and twisted even for a Demon. He retired from battle and took the role as the 2nd in command general of Hell. This ment he had to reform himself.

Luficer’s eyes became black and lost all life. His wings, once majestic and masterful now were metallic and sharp in nature, the ‘feathers’ were now twisted shapes of metal and corrosion. His skin became a striped perversion of it’s former glow. The robes which covered his body were replaced with a leathery styled armor and his hair lost all color which became white.

The other three Generals were more fortunate. The Creator gave them all the titles of Generals of Heaven, one not greater than the other. As he started to fall to slumber, he made a prophecy: “My children…you all have faced the threat of destruction but you relied on my power. The time has come for me to slumber…the time which I will awaken I will not tell for even I do not know. The stars above my throne hold a great destruction and threat that threatens all…”

Then the Creator slumbered, his chambers locked forever until he awakens from his deep slumber…

Draconis : The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Dracon10

Bel-Gog : The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Belgog10

Lucifer : The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Lucife10

Generals of Heaven

Gabriel: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Gabrie10

Glimora: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Glimor10

Micheal: The Risen/Fallen War OOC *Open indefinitely *  - Page 6 Michae10
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 17, 2011 10:55 pm

~Hey, sorry I haven't responded to your post Shadow. But I was kinda waiting to see if Wake would post since we were going to Mirk. If they weren't there yet, though, then I will make a post with Arin. I'm really sorry if you were waiting for me.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue May 17, 2011 11:00 pm

I've been waiting on Hisoka. lol I figured it would take you a little while to get to her anyway.

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 17, 2011 11:06 pm

I guess we're all still playing the waiting game. XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue May 17, 2011 11:14 pm

Well, Mirk is only partially tired up by Avis, and given the situation, Bruno is likely to be frantic to get back to her to make her evacuate, which would bring us all together pretty quickly, and then drag her away from yelling at Avis via ORD giving the two (three if Gabriel tags along) of you my undivided attention. Muwahahaha!
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Uh oh...Maybe the waiting game is good! XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue May 17, 2011 11:29 pm

Heheh... Come closer, my Pretty...
-cackles, clears throat, then laughs invitingly-
XD
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Nuu...you can't have Toto too! Run Toto! Run! XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Tue May 17, 2011 11:48 pm

~Pictures Arin tapping his heels together with his eyes squinched tight saying, "There's no place like home. There's no place like home!"~

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue May 17, 2011 11:52 pm

XD He's naive and optimistic to do that. Lucky for him he's got Avis, Gabriel, and his Father who'd all be pretty ticked off if something happened to him.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Wed May 18, 2011 12:13 am

Mirk might not end up being as much of an enemy as you think. Once upon a very long time ago she was a good person. A lot of how she acts has been molded by the necessities of survival in the place she grew up, to the point that not even she knows a lot of what lurks beneath the surface.

As much as she might deny it, she identifies very well with Arin, and, given the part of her past that's not in her bio (her early childhood) will be subconsciously be torn between wistfulness, resentment and envy to find out just how beloved he is and how hard Gabriel will fight for him.

I have tons of information on her that will probably never come to light, but actually she's a very deeply detailed and complex character. I'd love to see that explored more once the Compound goes up in flames and she has to start relying on her own strengths again instead of her people, her reputation and her resources.

wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisoka Wed May 18, 2011 12:48 pm

I do apologize once again for my latest awol. My legal troubles seem to know no end, word of advice don't sleep with the daughter of the cop who busted you for street racing....It does not end well, by the way I suddenly have a fondness for my lawyer. The guy could probably get Jack the Ripper off scot free.
Hisoka
Hisoka
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silence Beesrot Wed May 18, 2011 2:03 pm

Hey soz peoples I have not remained up-to-date with FOG.
Silence Beesrot
Silence Beesrot
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I have to wait for shadow to actually reply to my post, Sad

He replied to ruu but not me Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next