FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx Empty Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:57 am

Well, here is our official out-of-character thread! I don't know what else to put here just yet, but I'll probably edit as we go, adding the plot outline and character sheets and what not.

What kind of CS do you want to go with? I personally favor really simple, short ones just to keep a roster going and develop my characters through the actual story but if you prefer something else, that is fine.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:02 am

I will have to go with your preference mi'lady. Simple works for me. Wink Don't worry about minor details. We have a lot of time to get them straightened out.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:27 am

Glad we are in agreement. Smile And I'm sure we do. One step at a time.

I was thinking something like this:

Name:
Role in party:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brief bio/history (optional):

Just the most basic details to keep them straight between us. And as you said in the other thread, you won't have to worry about this just now. I totally get the thirty plus hours being awake. You get all loopy, haha.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:33 am

Indeed. I feel like a hopeless airhead trying to catch that elusive sleep.

Don't worry though, I am a very active role player and once I get rested, I'll put up a character sheet right away. Smile Looking forward to roleplaying with you.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:55 am

I trust that you are. And take your time. Once again, I am an insomniac. I don't know if you are or if you're just experiencing it it tonight, but I totally sympathize.

I just wondered if that was an accepted CS so I could start thinking of my own.

Looking forward to roleplaying with you too!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm

It was an accepted CS, so go for it! Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 pm

Alright, I think I will. Wink

Feeling any more rested, my goodly sir?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:19 pm

Yes I am actually. Even though it was just a six hour sleep. Sorry took a bit long to reply, I had to post for my other RP. Wink Anyways, I'll be coming up with a character as well now.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:30 pm

Heya, would you mind if I used this character of mine for this RP? I've never really gotten the chance to use him yet and he's created to be a Merc/Soldier anyways. Razz

Of course, a few details about him will be altered.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:37 pm

Well, six hours is much better than no hours. I'm working on mine. I don't know exactly direction what I want to go with my character.

Matt Connor? No, I wouldn't mind if that's what you'd prefer to use. He seems fitting enough. Really, for this roleplay, you could use any personality for it and name/age, etc. So you won't have to even alter much at all. Go right ahead and use it.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:58 pm

It would seem my link was off. I was referring to the one after Matt. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:09 pm

Ah, well. Yes. This fellow will require slightly more altering, but I think he can still work just fine. [:
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Alright then, I will get to work on him asap then have him up shortly after yours. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:15 pm

Alright, absolutely fine with me. [: Mine should be done fairly soon.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Name:
[Miss] Anya Christine Merdon

Role in party:
Architect

Appearance:
Anya is 5'6" and slender. Her eyes are a stormy gray color with hints of blue in them, which become obvious depending on what color clothes she is wearing and her makeup,which is generally simple black liner and mascara, occasionally paired with a dusting of a light-colored, shimmery eyeshadow and pink lip-gloss. She has long, straight black hair that she generally has put up into a ponytail, sometimes with her bangs twisted and pinned back in various ways. Generally she wears light blue denim jeans and a variety of tops ranging from form-fitting tees to more elaborate, patterned colors. For work, she wears khaki slacks or shorts with a white, button-up, short-sleeved blouse. Her facial features are angular and well-proportioned and she is good-looking but no more so than any other pretty woman. Her skin is tanned from working in the field so often.

Personality:
Anya is a hot-headed fiery female with a kind nature and people's best interests at heart. She often does not think through what she says or does, but rather acts and speaks more impulsively. She is intensely loyal to those she cares about and will often pick fights for them or over them. In general though, she is kind, though sarcastic.

Brief bio/history (optional):
Anya grew up in a single-mother home with her younger sister, Isabelle, and her mother, Lena. She was always fascinated with history and the outdoors, which led her to going to school and becoming an architect. She excelled in her field and quickly climbed the ranks until being hired by Intrigue to investigate a never-before seen sight. She is very excited to attend this new dig and have a discovery credited to her name.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:49 pm

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx Swordsman

Name:
Alfrei "Bluheart" Reed

Role in party:
Private Security

Personality:
Most often than not, Alfrei would keep his mouth shut unless talked to and do what he is told. However, his silence only knows a certain limit. Mostly indifferent and quiet, he has a gentle side to him that he never shows to anyone else other than himself. In times of need, he proves to be a reliable company in more ways than one.

Supporting Details:
Alfrei grew up under the strict supervision of a retired military colonel. His father taught him how to shoot, clean weapons, disassemble and reassemble them in the least amount of time possible and probably everything else there is to know about being in the service. Much of Alfrei's personal thoughts had been kept bottled up as the years painstakingly moved on. He never knew his real mother and had been living solely for his father's ideals --him becoming a military man himself.

Alfrei has no love for guns and glory. He would rather sit back and draw the beauty of nature than go around the world with a gun. Upon reaching the age of eighteen, Alfrei voiced out his wants to his father for the first time. Of course none of it was considered. Everything had been planned and it was meant to happen according to his father. Alfrei did not want that so he ran away.

With no place to go and armed with nothing but his father's teachings, it was Intrigue who saved him by giving him work. Intrigue's Private Security.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Wonderful. Shall I make an IC then?

Also, you don't happen to speak German, do you?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 pm

I don't speak German. Very Happy

Yes by all means! Let's light this one up! Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Really? Not a word? I keep looking at Alfrei's name and I'm pronouncing it the German way. Also, frei means free in German. How did you intend for his name to be said?

Yes! I'm so excited to have an active roleplay up and going. Hopefully it moves right alone. I'll get the IC up and a nice post (hopefully).
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 pm

[al-frey] and yes, not even a single German word. Razz

Alright then, I'll be eagerly waiting for the IC. But for post convenience, how fast do you want this to go?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Really. Wow. I guess I'm just trained to see it, haha. I've taken six years of German now, and my father has spoken it my entire life.

I've posted. It's fairly long, I believe. How fast? It really doesn't matter to me. Whatever happens, happens. I want to have a good, enjoyable story. That's more important to me than how fast it goes. So, I mean, unless you had a specific speed in mind?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:35 pm

Well, I do share the same thoughts but I just asked out of curiosity. I thought you were one of them who has posting rules in their RPs.

Well, I can post more than once a day since I have free time and can't sleep early almost every time. Sad

I do value quality over quantity though. Very Happy No worries about long posts, I dig them.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't have too many posting rules. The ones I do have are already covered. Proper grammar/spelling. No one-liners. That's really about it.

I am glad you also prefer quality over quantity. It'll make it easier.

I am generally on and off throughout the day and am an insomniac, so I should post frequently. And most of my posts will probably be on the longer side (though maybe not as long as that one every time). I like detail.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:11 pm

There! Post up and ready for more. Razz

I too like detail but never fluff. Just the right amount for me to picture the scene and I am fine with that.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:28 pm

I hope I'm not fluffing. I've been told detail is my strong suit, so hopefully that's true and I don't let you down.

Also posted and ready for more! Very Happy
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:34 pm

Very Happy I've read two posts from you and I can tell we won't have fluff problems.

Glad to hear you're up for more.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:50 pm

Thank you, thank you. *bows* I was nervous there for a minute. Smile

Always up for more! What's the point of rp if you don't play?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Well said! Razz Heads up! Post complete!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Thank you. Very Happy

Mine isn't up yet, but it will be. It's an in-progress thing.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:42 pm

No worries, no rush. Playing an MMORPG anyways. Wink I'm gonna grow tired of it soon enough so I'll be focused on FoGging shortly. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next