FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx - Page 4 Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by Ethereal Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Celestial Language

Here it is, the language translator I use. Just select Celestial from the drop down box and well, I'm sure you can figure it out. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx - Page 4 Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by xraineyesx Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 am

Lol. Alright! I'm sure it isn't too hard.

Thanks, by the way. :]
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 am

I just had an entire post written. I mean the entire thing... And somehow my browser decided to go back a page when I hit backspace and the entire thing is gone. I am so depressed right now... :[
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:11 am

Ugh! That stuff happened to me a while back. I know how it feels and how frustrating it gets if you have typed a huge chunk of literary art only to be taken away in a blink of the eye. Sad

Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:37 am

So frustrating, and now I'm just being pissed about it and I want to post, so you can work on yours, but I'm just so friggin' angry about it that I can't type it all back out. Ugh.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:46 pm

Ether, I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. I'm still depressed about losing that post, and I've been busy with NaNo and school and such. I'll try to get one up asap. Agh. I hate losing posts. But yeah, again, I apologize for being so slow.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:24 am

It's no big deal. As you may know, I have work that keeps me tied down to a limited time frame myself. I've been lagging on posts with my other roleplays and I feel bad about that myself.

Anyway, I totally understand your time constraints so no grudges held. Rawr! Mad

Kidding!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:26 am

Rawr to you too! Very Happy

I do know work keeps you busy, so as long as I'm not holding you up or annoying you, I won't feel so bad about it. Haha.

I'll get a post up as soon as I can. NaNo is eating my soul. But I just wanted to apologize again about not posting sooner.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Ether, I know. I suck. But I should have a post up for you by today. I'm feeling particularly inspired toward my roleplays today, so that might be up. I hope. Fingers crossed.

I'd apologize - again - but you've heard it 90,000 times already. Heh.

EDIT: POSTED! Very Happy
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:57 pm

Saw your post just now and will be reading through it. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Awesome news. Very Happy Let me know when you post.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4