FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc.

Go down

1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc. Empty 1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 pm

I'd like a partner, preferably a female character, for a 1v1 in a fantasy setting.

At least one idea I had was to set the whole thing in a feudal sort of kingdom, and try to blend intrigue into it. The idea would be that a young noblewoman, betrothed to marry into a family is embroiled in a feud between houses that winds up with her left for dead/or sold into slavery anonymously (in a man in the iron mask type twist) -- as the perpetrator of this betrayal is related to the family, they inherit.

The prodigal second son, disowned, manages to, perhaps via female lead, discover what happened and sets himself against the rapacious relative.

So on and so forth. I could set this in anywhere from a place similar to medieval Venice to central rural Germany and pull it off.

I'm kinda doing this to run into other RP'ers whom I haven't played with before, basically because sometimes people can get locked into groups and that's got a downside. 1v1 is a good place to sort of test the waters.

Back to top Go down

1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc. Empty Re: 1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc.

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:47 pm

Hello there, I'm farely new to this site and was invited about four dyas ago I think, I have yet to do any roleplaying here. I tried setting up one but it's been three days and only one person seems interested....
^-^' Heh, anywho I think this would be a pretty cool thing to roleplay, I was thinking perhaps a central rural Germany. Putting it in Venice would make it seem too Romeo/Juliet to me.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc. Empty Re: 1v1 Fantasy, Intrigue, Vengeance, etc.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:55 am

I wasn't intending to use actual Earth locations, because I was gonna keep it on the fantasy end of things. It's easier to kinda invent a place, y'know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:10 am

Ah, so make up a place? And will this be fantasy themed as well?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Yes, more or less. How much fantasy, I'm not sure. I'd hate to move away from human nature with too much magic or dragons galore. I'm a bit more of a low fantasy guy myself. Robert Howard is my deity, in many ways.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down