FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred -

2 posters

Go down

Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred - Empty Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred -

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:18 pm

So because I originally thought that we would develop our characters and present their personality/history in the RP itself, our character sheets would be pretty short in the beginning, then later we could probably update the character sheet? What do you think Morgan? Ah well, point is this thread would be mainly used for brainstorming, so here it is. Posted below is my CS and what we basically discussed before.

Name: Jyip
Age: 110 (I'm just following you here in terms of age. Haha.)
Race: Were-jackal
Appearance:
*(Note: Jyip is the male leader of the clan and is also called Lord Jyip.)

Let's see. I was playing around with it as a clan of were-creatures (not limited to just wolves) who hid away their clan with dark magic and live in a kind of forest/woodsy area. It's a beautiful place, you know, rivers and fields and whatnot. Because, were creatures aren't all bad. But anyway, because they used dark magic to hide their clan, the werecats all left and gave them a prophecy that when they returned the clan's magic would fail and humans would find them again. (Note: They're hiding because humans were doing their best to exterminate them, because humans have a tendency to do that to anything they don't understand.)

So, present day is, the clan's leaders (there's a male and a female head of the clan. They're kind of like a priest and priestess) have discovered werecats again. (In my world, it's two young, twin girls.) Which means that the magic that hides them is going to weaken slowly until it is completely destroyed and humans can find them again, and the only way to restore the magic is through dark magic and that involves killing the werecats.

But the heads of the clan don't want to kill them and are trying to find a way to get around this. I have decided how long they have before the magic is completely destroyed by the werecats presence.

Idea provided by xraineyesx
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred - Empty Re: Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred -

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:33 pm

I agree, I think character development will be best in the actual roleplay itself, and we can always discuss which way a character should go right here anyway.

I'm not the biggest fan of character sheets. I generally just like very basic facts in them, so this works perfectly for me.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred - Empty Re: Whereabouts OOC - xraineyesx and thecolorisred -

Post by xraineyesx Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm

Here's Vala's and the twins character sheets.

Name: Vala
Age: 100 some years (I haven't decided on an exact number.)
Race: Were-fox
Appearance: She is about five foot seven, relatively lanky for her height, with light eyes that are some pale mixture of green, gray and blue. Her hair is long and straight, falling to about the bottom of her shoulder blades, and is auburn in color. Her facial features are angular and her skin is far.

Her fox form is that of the red fox and she has one white sock on her left front paw, the other three being black.

Name: Storme and Selda
Age: Unknown, but she and her twin sister are very young.
Race: Were-cats
Appearance: Storme and Selda look like two young girls, around the age of ten or so. Their eyes are a dark green and their black hair brushes their shoulders. They are twiggy but not very tall.

Note: Vala is the female head of the clan and is often referred to as Lady Vala. Also, Storme and Selda really have no idea about anything. They don't even seem to understand they are were-creatures or anything about the Clan.

Last edited by xraineyesx on Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am not smart.)
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 am

o.o Rainy, you included your first post here.

*pokes her* I think you just need to post it in the IC now. c:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:22 am

Oops! Silly me.

I fixed it now. Do we have an IC?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:20 pm

Ah you've found the IC - I realized that you were supposed to start posting first. >.< Gah - sorry for that.

;3; do you... want to start the thread over? like your post should be first before mine?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:00 am

If you think it would be best. That way everything would be in its proper order, yeah?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:32 am

Gah, I realized that I can't delete posts. @.@ Anyway, I'll be editing my first post so that you can start from the beginning in your second post. c:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:38 am

Okay, good.

I wasn't sure what to do so I put both my first and second post in that first post there.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:58 am

alright - so what I did was, I edited the first post, made it blank, so since your first post is a combined text, just half it again. XD

Sorry for the confusion. @.@
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:14 am

No problem, dear. Things happen.

I will split it half, no problem.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 am

hmm I thought that your next post would reveal the were cats - would you want me to draw the were cat out in my next post?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 am

Oh hm. True. I can edit if you like. It wouldn't be hard to add in a couple of sentences revealing them.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am

alright. thanks. Smile hopefully i'll get a response either today or the day after tomorrow. I'm busy organizing an event for my internship @.@ soo.. sorry for being so slow.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:06 am

It's fine, love. Take your time. I understand that there is a world outside of the computer, lol. I edited it, if you didn't already see.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 am

yar, I saw - and I am heppeh. c:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 am

Good. ^^ That was my goal.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:20 pm

(*OOC Note: I’m making Jyip oblivious to the fact that were-cats would bring their clan doom, do you think Vala would be the one to make him remember? I can edit it though if you want Jyip to be shocked that the sisters are were-cats from the very beginning.)

You wrote that in the IC. I think that it is okay that he is oblivious for now since they're just children and they just showed up. So... give it a bit. I think maybe Vala will point it out to him. If that's okay.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:24 pm

yep. It's definitely okay. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Alright then. I'll make my post.

Kalon pmed me again. He said that the deletion of the first post went okay and that since those posts came from somewhere else he'll mostly overlook it with a friendly reminder.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Alrighties. So continuing where we left off, I'm assuming that Jyip will understand Vala's gasping and pull her to the side to talk? That's what's on my mind right now @.@
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 pm

That sounds fine to me. ^^
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down