FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC Empty From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

I just named it after the first thing that popped into my mind, hahaha.

Well then, here's our OOC. Let's post our chars here, according to the following skeleton, and then we'll discuss whatever OOC related stuff here.

Skeleton:

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b](between 20-35)
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (written or picture, but if you use a picture then please put up a picture of a real person)
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Level of power:[/b] (10 being the best, 1 being just discovered)
[b]Power discovery:[/b] (How did you discover your power? What happened? Etc.)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Ethereal Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:00 pm

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC 23m1yyp

Name:Chase O'Brian
Sex:Male

Power: Telekinesis

Level of power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[1= Newly Discovered / 10= Mastered]

Power discovery: At the age of seven, Chase accidentally discovered he could move things without touching them. While playing a game of dodgeball at school, older kids stepped in and decided that it was Chase's turn to dodge. Of course, he failed in doing so and received a good amount of hits, enough to cause bruises. Wanting to get back at the older kids, Chase had his eye on a loose rock and pictured it flying towards the head of the kid who threw the most balls. To his surprise, the rock took off at high speed and hit it's mark.

Personality: A next generation lone wolf. Mostly quiet and keeps to himself thanks to his gift, Chase considers himself different from the others and seldom makes friends. Always serious about the way he does things, he prefers to be left alone and considers the company of others a bothersome thing. Though he prefers solitude, it does not neccessarily mean he's the type who would ignore people.

Bio: -Still working on this, will finish this via edit-
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Nice one! Funny you post this the minute I started to think about creating a char Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:25 pm

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC For_example_by_mamtonamp3

Name: Alun McGee
Sex: Female

Power: Telepathy
Level of power: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Power discovery: Alun discovered her power not too long ago. It happened during a complex and difficult time in her life, as she was trying to deal with the suicide of her mother. Being an only child and having lost her father at a very young age, she didn't have any close relatives to talk to about her grieve. It caused her to become more intravert than she used to be and as the wish to talk to someone - anyone - grew stronger, she discovered she could read minds.

Personality: A serious young woman with an unpredictable sense of humour and a desire for adventure make Alun an interesting woman with a lot of depth in her personality. Even though life wasn't all too nice on her, she never lost the will to live and to live life to the max. Always ready to explore new things and accepting new challenges, Alun is a girl who's sometimes being described as a fearless girl, but she isn't without fear. Losing the ones she loves is one of her biggest fears and losing her sanity comes next.
Bio: - will finish this later too -
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:45 pm

Interesting! Very Happy A lone wolf + Telepathy = Mayhem. I can already picture your character reading the mind of mine. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:53 pm

I always have problems with what to choose Razz So I just picked the first power that came to mind to use as a still imperfect power. I also wanted to use clairvoyance, because that one's good too... but who knows, maybe they can learn more power than just one Wink

Since we're the only ones in this, I don't care about the bio all too much, so I think I'll start the IC tonight (if I can gather enough inspiration to come up with a first post that is...)

But there's one thing I'd like to have covered before I do that: should the two of them know each other already or not at all? I was thinking it would make things easier (and perhaps more interesting) if they, for example, went to the same high school, so they do know who the other one is, but maybe they didn't particular like each other back then, or just never got the chance to get to know each other better. What do you think?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm

I like the idea of them having gone through the same highschool/college perhaps. That way, they get to know each other by face or name.

Hmm, them not liking each other would mean they would have a hard time getting along with each other so I vote not having the chance to get to know each other better.

As for the IC, I do hope you get inspiration to start a first post tonight. Try listening to music! It works for me. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah, it works for me too, but then I'm starting to sing along with James Hetfield like now... but he generally gives me some inspiration, so I should do good enough later tonight Wink

Okay, then that's the starting plan! As soon as I have the IC up I'll link it here too so that you'll get noticed Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:02 pm

And finally inspiration found me!

Here's the IC!

I hope you like it, I was a bit on a roll and this is what inspiration gave me. Take it away dude, really looking forward to this!!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:11 pm

Solemn first post if I must say. Smile Well then, I'll be making mine in a few.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:12 pm

Yeah I know it is :s it kinda went on like that Very Happy I'm not always like that Razz

Thanks though, because I guess that - in the end - was what I aimed for.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Wow, you typed that up fast dude! REALLY like it! Also a good opening for them to meet each other again. If I can manage it, I'll post again in a bit.

About that: don't feel the need to rush though Smile Just post whenever you feel like it, as long as you'll notify me when you want to quit or go away for a longer period of time Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm

Haha! No worries, I usually have free time to post more than once a day. Hence, me being involved in multiple one on ones. Anyway, I'm not really rushing on this one Razz and believe me, I typed that one slow to avoid spelling mistakes. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

Hahaha... it would be hypocritical of me to point out any spelling mistakes you would or might make, as my English isn't all that great at all :p;)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:03 pm

Ahh no worries, I was not referring to you pointing out my mistakes, your English is fine too on a side note. It's just my own practice of improving my writing. Razz

Anyways, this seems like it would turn out into a great RP. So yeah, expect me to stick around on this one.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 pm

Nice! I'm really glad you joined as you absolutely look like someone I need for this thing Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:11 pm

I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks! Laughing

Let's both have a good time writing this story. Though I must remind you that it has been a long time since I last did a Ghost/Supernatural RP so I might suck at some parts. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:15 pm

It's okay Smile Really, sticking around makes me happier than you can imagine Wink I might get stuck at some parts too, especially because of the English not being my mother language Razz But I'm sure we're able to pull each other through, so it will be fine!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Yep! That's one way to put it. Glad I was able to make your day, and oh, English is not my mother language too. Razz So I'll definitely take you up on the suggestion of pulling each other through. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:28 pm

Not? Then what language is?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:32 pm

Tagalog/Filipino is my mother language. I live in the Philippines. What's yours?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:34 pm

:O Jealous...

Dutch Razz I'm from The Netherlands, that really small, tiny country next to Germany and above Belgium Razz That country that had to build its own land Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Laughing My country is definitely not something to be jealous of I assure you. Very Happy Well, maybe save for a few tourist spots and exotic food but nonetheless, it does not matter where we come from as long as we understand each other. Very Happy

It's really an honor for me to be Role Playing with someone from the Netherlands. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:42 pm

Thanks! Same here dude!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Yep, that works! Very Happy Now they're in the same place and there will be stories to tell. I'll post something up right after I have slept. It's currently 7:23am here and I have once again failed to take note of time. Laughing

I'll get up about seven hours from my time and put up a post for you by then. Wink

Later!

~Ether
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:01 pm

:O Wow... I thought I was late, it's 1:00 am here and I have class tomorrow Razz See ya around dude, have a good night rest!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Terribly sorry for delayed posts. I'm experiencing major heat-wave problems on my end thus making the quality of my posts less decent and more crappy. Laughing I'll try to put up something along the lines of a decent post later on. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:42 pm

Delay? Dude, you're even faster than I was expecting you to be, hahaha. Take your time, I'll see a post whenever you're ready Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:46 pm

Was I going too fast? Very Happy Sorry 'bout that one, though I have to ask, what happens now that they both shared a slice of their secrets to each other?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Not too fast at all, I'm having a lot of fun!

Yeah that's a good one, I've been thinking about that too. Maybe some of those beings should start doing something as I was thinking that some of them might be on their side, while others want to get rid off them. And maybe in the 'real' world there is someone who wants to have them for their powers.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next