FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione

2 posters

Go down

Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione Empty Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:59 pm

So, here's the OOC you asked for. I'll get to working on my character. You don't have to make a ginormous sheet if you don't want to. Just the simple things will do.

Name: Amelia “Mia” Black
Race: Human
Photo:
Spoiler:
Appearance: Amelia usually dresses fairly down to earth. She wears comfortable clothing, whether it is a comfortable pair of jeans, a long flowing skirt, or even a pair of shorts. Even though her parents left her a good bit of money when they passed away, she doesn’t flaunt it. She shops in stores that nobody of her wealth status goes to, such as thrift shops. She’s a bit mad when it comes to shoes, though. She can never have enough.
Personality: Amelia is a bit of a bookworm. Up until recently, you couldn’t catch her without a book under her nose. The young woman doesn’t take anything from anyone if she could help it. Growing up in the odd town had its uses. Of course, Amelia is frightened easily, and she rarely goes out alone.

Last edited by HermioneGranger on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione Empty Re: Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione

Post by Ethereal Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:22 pm

Name: Milosh Raven
Race: Vampire

Appearance: Like all vampires, Milosh is as elegant looking as they come. Long black hair as smooth as silk, and as dark as night falls freely down to his lower back. A gentle pair of black irises that never fails to draw the attention of those who stare directly into them. Standing at a good height of six feet, Milosh has a lean frame. According to his fellow vampires, he was easy on the eyes even for their own kind.

Personality: A rather eccentric vampire, he prefers to be on his own rather than mingling with his own kind. Not a cursed soul in his coven has ever seen Milosh smile. His facial expression never changes even when he is out hunting or battling with the "thirst". Easy on the eyes as he may seem, Milosh is not the kind of vampire anyone of his own kin can easily approach. Most of them even mistake him as a gentle vampire, little did they know that he is truly a creature of the dark to fear.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione Empty Re: Don't go in there! Ethereal/Hermione

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Tried looking for a good pic but there was none that appealed to my vampire side. Razz So, there you have it, my character. I hope Milosh is acceptable. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:15 pm

Yeah. He's a-okay! I feel kind of bad that I haven't even bothered with my character yet. I have her inside of my brain, if that counts!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Well it does, as far as character creation is concerned. heheh
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:37 pm

There. I'll work on the roleplay this week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Here I am, posting, so you know I'm not dead. I've had little inspiration lately, so when I get some, I'll post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 pm

It's perfectly fine. I'll just be in my corner waiting on you. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

I posted the roleplay. I do hope it's okay if someone else joins in as well. I accidentally posted it in casual. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 am

Razz It's perfectly fine I guess. Although since the ooc thread is here, the mods would probably opt to move the rp here as well.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Hey mods! Move this to Casual, please. ^_^ Haha.

I'm glad it's okay with you, because he really wanted to join. Now I have two vampires after my blood! Bwahaha!

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:04 am

Thank you to both of you for letting me join! I finally got my character all finished. I hope he's alright, it took me a while to type him up, but he's nothing really amazing, just to let you both know.

Name: Derek Isaacs
Race: Vampire
Photo:
Spoiler:
Appearance: Derek has reluctantly caught up with the modern trend of clothing. Until recently, he wore the same black cloak he’s worn for nearly a hundred years. Normally, he wears a v-neck or a black hoodie along with skinny jeans. He doesn’t understand the current times at all, but, it’s not obvious; he’s been told he’s not half bad looking.
Personality: Derek is different than most vampires; he misses the olden days when it was more… entertaining to terrorize humans. He’s given up on scaring humans for the most part and prefers to keep to himself. Derek prefers to stay away from humans and believes that pointless violence is wrong. He enjoys literature and the rain more than anything. His thirst is always torturing him, but he tries to ignore it. He dislikes having to satisfy his thirst, more than anything.

DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:28 am

Hey guys, it's okay to go ahead and post on the roleplay to get things rolling. This is just the OOC anyways and we can ask the mods to move this to the appropriate thread sometime or the other.

I must tell you guys in advance that I will be having a hard time coming up with a decent post now that things have been kicked up a notch with my work. I need to focus on this product specifics training that we are currently undergoing, hence less time to be on fog.

Don't worry though, I will be keeping tabs on this roleplay as I always do with my other ones.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:23 pm

I already posted a first post! Don't go in there!

So.. yeah.

And it's okay, Ethereal, I'll be busy with finals coming up. Don't you worry about super duper posts, seeing as this is the relaxed forum. As far as my post goes, the figure she saw could be either one of you two, or nothing at all. I just wanted the storm to play tricks on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Hey Mudblood, I finally posted in the roleplay, just like you've been asking me to, haha. It's not very impressive, for an intro post, but I guess it's something to get started. I hope it's alright!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down