FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx - Page 3 Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:17 pm

Ha. Only kidding. It's my way of being cautiously optimistic. I do plan on spending more time around my FOG loves now that my real life has slowed down a bit.

GASP. You've really never heard of "The Catcher in the Rye"? It's a very famous and very controversial book. J.D. Salinger is the author. I recommend that you read it - immediately. Like, right now.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx - Page 3 Empty Re: Intrigue: A New Earth ~ One-on-One Ethereal and xraineyesx

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:31 pm

*feels bad and outdated*

News of good books arrive late in this part of the world my dear. Razz But I do thank you for sharing the knowledge. If it wasn't 12:30am here on my side, I'd probably go and dig for The Catcher in The Rye in the nearest bookstore. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Catcher was written in the forties/fifties, silly. Americans are generally either required to read it in school in eleventh or twelfth grade or else it's banned from school.

I really, really do recommend getting your hands on it. You'll either love it or hate it. But it's so worth the read either way.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Yeah I just figured that one out after searching for it in google. Apparently, all that controversy never made it to the Philippines. Razz

Still, if there's a copy of it here, I'll be sure to grab one.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm

I really highly recommend it.

Also, posted, my goodly sir.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:29 am

Hey! I saw your post, I read it and all, and I'm getting around to posting as well. Trying to work on my novel, straighten some stuff out, and eat and oi. Too much multitasking! Anyway, I'll get my post up as soon as I can.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:35 am

Heya! Take it easy there! No rush here on my side. Multitasking has its downsides too you know? Very Happy Juuuusst saying. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:42 am

Alright, thanks for understanding! I'll try not to take too long. Smile
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:12 pm

Do you want Anya to actually stay behind or to follow or what did you have in mind?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 pm

I was hoping she'd follow regardless of Alfrei's order to stay behind. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Ah. Good, cuz that's what I had in mind!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Ethereal, I saw your post. But I've been up twenty four ish hours and I need to sleep or at least try to for a bit. I'll post when I return.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:53 pm

No worries! Wink rest well!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:16 am

Thanks! I'm back again, so I should have a post up for you soon!
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:00 am

Juuuust in case Anya decides to touch that thing, the dimension rift would be triggered and they would get sent to our New Earth. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:30 am

Heh? Is that a hint? Razz
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 am

Maaaaybe? Haha! But do as you will. It's fun roleplaying with you either way. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:49 am

Thanks! And the same to you, my good sir. I personally am chompin' at the bit to get this show on the road.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:49 am

Posted! It's a bit short but....
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:28 am

It's okay. It doesn't have to be a book every time. I mean, it's just Anya and Alfrei interacting.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:06 pm

Ether, sorry for the delay in post. This freelance stuff is kicking my butt. Should settle down into routine soon and I'll have more time to post and get into stuff.

Ours is next on my list so I should have a post up sometime tonight.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 pm

I see. Well, I wish you all the best with that freelance writing of yours. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Thanks! It's going very, very well as of right now. But after the next couple days everything will settle down (what with tax forms and legal junk and blah blah blah) into just writing, so I'll be able to dedicate proper time to rping again.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:54 am

I actually posted in Intrigue, just to let you know! [: Can't wait to see your reply, but take your time!

I hope I did alright for being away from the story for so long.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:24 am

Ohh you did? XD Alright, I'm going to take a look. It's the weekend so I have no work and I can be on fog mostly. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:08 am

Cool, cool. [: I did, haha. I did indeed, and it looks like you did too?
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:24 am

Yes indeed I did the deed of posting. Razz It seems you're still in touch with Anya, that's good.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:54 am

I believe so. And you seem the same with Alfrei, which is also good.

Oh, by the way, do you think we should keep the foreign words collected here in the IC to keep track of the names and such? I foresee more of the other speech being used.

Also, posted again! Very Happy
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:48 am

I can give you the link to the language translator I use for future posts but I have to leave for work now so I'll do that later I guess.

Anyway, pardon the long post and the Alien reference I used in my last turn. I can't quite find the words to describe the creatures, and the closest thing I came up with how I imagined they would appear to be was those... yeah, acid-blood aliens. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:23 am

Yeah, the translator link would be fantastic, haha.

Also, I didn't even think twice about it. It seemed a good way to describe them to me!

Have a good day. Look forward to that link.

Oh, and I posted, by the way.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next