FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Sounds awesome to me Very Happy And of course, in time, she will ask them, as soon as they have some private time together I imagine.

(now I still didn't take that shower... stupid judicial paper I have to write :s anyway, be back in a bit Wink)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 4 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Aaaand back!

I was thinking in the shower that maybe Alun's mother can be found on that graveyard Chase was seeing in his 'dream' in the cab. After all, if she was a Listener too and died along the way, or committed suicide in her case, she'd have to be there, right?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:16 pm

Yeah I agree, Alun's mom had to be there. I think that might be a good place to seek answers. Let's call it, "The Graveyard of Truth" Mr. Gray Hair's home. Razz

Perhaps Alun's mom committed suicide because she did not have enough strength to carry the burden? Well, I'll just leave that part to you since it's related to Alun and all. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:18 pm

Yeah, I was thinking something along those lines too, but I might add a touch of something else, you'll see Wink

As for the name: sure thing! I'm fine with it Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm excited! Pretty soon though, It will be Alun's turn to wake up in that 'dream' Chase had. But for her to have access to the place, Chase must tell her about it first. It's the condition that has to be met for her to speak with Mr. Gray Hair or her mom. (Whoever you choose to speak with Alun) Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:22 pm

Hmm, okay, will do. I'll make them stay for the night at Emma's place, which will provide them with enough time to talk without Emma present. If you're fine with that of course Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:24 pm

I don't mind. Perhaps Emma has been taught by Alun's mom about a thing or two on how to keep herself hidden from the Observers. Then our characters can have their "alone-time" for a while.

I got the impression that whatever Emma has to tell Alun would be a bombshell and that she would need time to compose herself before taking on the Blackened. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:25 pm

My thoughts exactly Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:52 pm

That was definitely a lot to take in and Emma has barely started. Very Happy In any case, It was a brilliant post. At least a little bit of Alun's past have been revealed. Very Happy

Who knows, maybe with this, Chase would get to understand her even better. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Hahaha, yeah who knows Very Happy It sure was a lot of info indeed yeah. Thanks for the compliment! Here I am, typing up posts in an instant, hoping they keep rocking Wink Well, I at least got myself some time to think of more Emma can tell them the next day.

(what the hell, someone's bugging me over youtube for liking Kefka as a better villain than Sephiroth?)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

It's quite a relief to see that you are inspired to post. That simply means both of us are working hard to make this story turn out to be a fantastic one. Razz I'll keep doing my best too! Very Happy

Lol! It would seem that guy has not encountered Kefka, or simply because he thinks Sephiroth is cooler. Personally, I like Sephiroth but as a villain? He sucks, Seifer has more bite than Sephiroth when it comes to being a Villain. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Meh, I never really REALLY played 8... didn't really like it... (but I have to say the fact that the game got stuck EVERY DAMN TIME I tried to play it, contributed much to that dislike Razz) But Sephiroth... indeed, I like him too, but as a villain he's way too melodramatic. Kefka is insane, downright insane Very Happy

Yeah, though it's awfully late here now... almost half past 2 am, hahaha! It's a good thing I've got no class tomorrow Razz (and that I finished my damned judicial paper!!!) but I'm still posting hahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Laughing That just shows how happy you are for finishing things that needed to be done, good for you then! Very Happy

If there's an FF villain that I'd give a score of 10 for being really badass, that would be Kefka too, simply for being Evil to the core. Seph would get a 6, Kuja probably an 8, and Midgard Zolom (yeah that snake thing in the swamps of FF7) a 9. Why? No reason at all. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 pm

Hahahaha! Well... I can't remember Kuja much anymore, but I agree on Kefka and Sephiroth. As for the worst FF villain EVER (maybe I speak too soon, as I still have to beat 13, but I frankly HATE that game... maybe it has to grow on me, like 12 had to do) it has got be Seymour from 10. Why? Because it seemed as if he's dragged into the game with his hair, he's got no reason to be there at all other than to fill the role of villain, just because there had to be a villain (other than Sin of course). His purpose is completely bullshit, as it's hardly argumented at all. Yep, Seymour'll get my reward for most suckiest FF villain!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Seymour? Ehh? Who's that guy?! (Oh!! That dude who kissed Lady Yuna!) Was he a villain? Laughing I guess that shows how much regard I have for Seymour. Yep he sucks bad for a villain. I'd pick a fight with Jecht and Sin rather than get the weapons of my FFX chars stained with gay Seymour blood. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:40 am

See, my point exactly Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Well well, that was surprisingly easy for Alun to do Razz

I'm gonna think of a post and will be posting in a short time I guess Very Happy
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:03 pm

Very Happy what can I say, Chase fell trap to a woman's charm. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:04 pm

hmm... Very Happy

*keeps on thinking* I'm so in love with this rp, hahaha. *points at self: loser!*
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

Hey! So am I. Very Happy You're not the only one. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:12 pm

Ha! Good! Sorry for the shortness of the post, but wasn't too sure about what to write next Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

well, you could have asked something Alun would really want to know about him. Oh well, that gives me the chance to uhhmm keep things hidden for a while. Very Happy I wonder what Chase would do next? *naughty grin*
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:19 pm

You naughty boy! Or Chase, or both! Or! Or! ...

Hmm, maybe she'll do so the next time, which would also give Chase the chance to respond with a no, which will make Alun even more curious... oh well, so much options!!!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:31 pm

Laughing It's not just me you know. But yes, I thing keeping more mysteries and revealing them later on will prove to be a wise choice for the growth of character AND story. Wink

(is coming up with a post)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:33 pm

I think so too (and you shouldn't suggest such things about a perfectly fine lady! Razz:P:P:P)

I'm gonna go to the video store now, they're selling all their movies as they're closing the shop, and I'm a total movie freak, so gonna get me some movies Wink I'm looking forward to the post! And will, of course, post back when I'm back Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:48 pm

Took me longer than expected, but the guy behind the counter turned out to be really cool Razz

But! I've read the post, now to reply Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:55 pm

Razz Movies and a cool guy sighting! What more can you ask for? Hahaha! Just hope you got yourself good movies to watch. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:57 pm

Nothing, but he's gonna send me some of his music Razz Turns out he's a DJ, so he's gonna send me some of the music he usually uses for his DJ sets. Now, I didn't ask for anything more, but got it still Wink

And apparantly I did get good movies! I often check them with IMDb (though I don't really value those grades much, but I like to see what others think of the movies, so that's why) and they were appreciative enough of them. But then again: I enjoy REALLY bad movies too Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:05 pm

Interesting. Now you strike me as strange. (Not really) Razz Bad movies huh? Can't picture myself enjoying those. Laughing I'd rather listen to songs custom mixed by a DJ all night than stick around watching bad movies. Very Happy (Not really too)

Pretty much, I like good movies. Not a freak but I watch a lot. Just get me the hell away from all them chick flicks. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:10 pm

I'm an absolute movie idiot, used to work in a videostore myself and in those days I'd sometimes watch up to 4 movies a day. I saw The Exorcist one time 4 or 5 times at a day, kept replaying it (I'm a loser, I told you Razz). Together with the boyfriend we own close to 1000 original movies. In essence, I like any movie, if I'm in the proper mood for it (yes, also the bad ones Razz I've got myself a pretty big collection of awfully bad horror movies that never should've been made Razz) But I like horror and (supernatural) thrillers the best Smile

Chick flicks... you're a guy, 'nuff said Razz (not that I particulary like them, but if I'm in the proper mood I can actually enjoy them).

Oh, and! I'm an ABSOLUTE Arnold Schwarzenegger fan! Not because he's a great actor who has made great movies (which he hasn't, aside from, of course, Terminator and Terminator 2 (the latter being the best if you ask me)) but just... because? Oh, I can't explain, I've only met two people yet who absolutely understand why I'm such a big fan, hahaha. I even (and this is really stupid and I don't know why I am telling you this, for I fear you might laugh at me behind your pc and tell your friends about this crazy chick you met over the internet Razz) have ringtones of his quotes... if I get a text message, Arnie yells 'Hi!'.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next