FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Haha! Right, but even a guy gets dragged to watch them chick flicks sometimes. And in case that happens to me, I always have my music player on standby and a couple gum strips to annoy the one who dragged me to watch one by popping bubbles. Laughing

I do enjoy horror films and supernatural stuff to a certain extent. (Watch once, I'm done with it) But I'm always willing to make an exception to watch a few of them again with some friends if they ask me nicely. Razz

It's not surprising to meet an Arnie fan. Very Happy I like Terminator and I agree that T2 is by far the best. And don't worry, I'm not laughing. (Smiling) I do know how to respect tastes and preferences of others. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 5 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:29 pm

Even if you were laughing, I'd so understand Razz Hell, I make fun of myself because of it too Razz (People don't understand it at ALL, everytime Arnie comes around on television and I'm at my mom's place, I go like: 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRNIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!' and then she's like: '... you're no daughter of mine, you're crazy!')

Yay for T2!

Ah, I guess most people only watch the most movies once. I've got a whole bunch of favourites movies that I keep watching, though The Exorcist is the only movie I watch once every year. At least, sometimes more. (Which doesn't mean I finish it, but I do start Razz) I read the book twice, once when I was like 11 and it scared the shit out of me and the second time when I was 21 or so, and I was like: this dude can't write man!
But I still own it for sentimental values Wink

(I'm working on a post btw hahaha)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:42 pm

I recall watching a few versions of The Exorcist. Kinda cool when you really get into it. I tried to understand it once and it gave me goosebumps. Laughing

My weak spot isn't actors, artists or certain movies. If I were asked, I'd say my weak spot would be Anime/Manga/Video Games (Yeah those three) I can't go a single day without having read a manga, watched an anime and played a video game. Dunno why but I just get the feeling of incompleteness when one of them missed my day.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:50 pm

Ooooooh video games!!! I'm a gamer ever since the innocent age of 6 or 7 Razz

Manga... well, you see, I'd love to read them, but I tend to get headaches over reading anything that even looks like a strip :s I dunno, I can't take all of the pictures I guess. I think it sucks, as I'd like to read 'Monster' for example. (I've seen part of the anime and was highly intrigued, but as the BF wasn't, he threw it away just like that! :'()

But I really do like anime, although I'm not really as much into it at the moment as I used to be (I'm watching Clannad now though, but haven't seen a single episode for three weeks or even more now, I'm at episode 7 or so). I'm more into life action series at the moment. I always switch Smile But yes, I enjoy anime very much too! Though less than you seem to do Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Haha! Probably. Anyway, I've read the post and it got me worried. Very Happy
We might get killed by the higher ups for the amount of "detail on that" we put there. Hahaha! Well I only wish no child or immature person would stumble upon and read our work then complain about it being offensive or whatnot.

Then it also got me wondering, shall we time skip to next day? Or would you rather have me post up "details"? Laughing

EDIT: Posts I mean. Mine included as well. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

No, a time skip would do fine I suppose Very Happy (I totally forgot about those higher ups... good thing you mentioned it).

So go ahead and unravel more of the mystery! Or whatever you've got planned Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:02 pm

(Aww too bad) Laughing

Alright, time-skip it is then. I'll come up with a post but it's not going to be special or anything. The time isn't right to be adding stuff or starting a commotion. Chase and Alun are actually "safe" at the moment.

So yeah, it's gonna be a normal post. Just a heads up Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:04 pm

Sure thing Very Happy I'm fine with any post, just as long as it is a post Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:05 pm

You got it Sheki! Very Happy

(Is working on the post now) Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:54 pm

So dude, tell me, what got you involved in roleplaying?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:26 pm

What got me involved in roleplaying eh? Well, I've been introduced by a friend to a site. (not gonna mention what) Since he said I have been interested in the literary world, I should give it a try. He's read some of my unfinished works too and urged me to practice more. According to him, RolePlaying is a good practice.

One fateful day, I stumbled upon the site by mistake and did try it. I liked it! Hence, been playing ever since.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Well, I think you're a great roleplayer Very Happy I've already said it, but even so: I really enjoy roleplaying with you.

So then I assume you also write aside from roleplays. What do you write?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Why thank you Sheki, I share the same opinion with you though. Razz We're great! We know... Thank you! Thank you! lol!

Yes I do write back then when I still haven't been role playing. Razz
I write what comes to mind. Letting my imagination fly around works for me and I can pretty much be inspired by the slightest things. Though I haven't been in-touch with that writer side of me and I can't recall the last time I sat down staring on a blank Microsoft Word page.

One of my unfinished works that needs a lot of editing was something of a school based/anime style demon/demon hunter story. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:37 pm

Yay, we rule! So, the high word is out, we just rule Razz

Woa, I can'r write stuff like that Very Happy Awesome that you can, even though you haven't been looking to a blanco Microsoft Word page in a while now Wink

Though I do have a vast amount of fantasy, I can't seem to put it to stories like that. Oh well, everyone has best qualities, right?

(working on a post)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Yes I totally agree. But I must say, the best works often comes from the collaboration of two or more individuals with different qualities. Wink

I also had an unfinished fantasy work. Where the protagonist is the last prince of a kingdom that died/fell ruin more than a hundred years ago. He ends up in another kingdom and turns out that he was destined to save that kingdom from destruction. I entitled it Cindersphere if I recall correctly. (gotta search my files for that piece of unfinished story)

Also did try writing an Assassin-based story. No good since I lost interest too early. Razz

I lost a good number of short stories (Finished works) due to a hard drive wipe a couple years back and it devastated me. Very Happy I'm over it now though so no need to pity me. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Still! It sucks so hard to lose whatever work you've been writing on! I'm lucky to have my bro, he can saves my files like ALWAYS. I've been through - I think - 3 hard disk crashes now and he managed to save my files every time! He's awesome, he made my whole pc from scrap (I called my pc Erik Razz) and it's the best pc I've ever had.

See, so many different genres! I absolutely can't do that, though people have seriously said that I'm a fake :s
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:57 pm

You're a fake what? Explain that to me young lady. Razz

PC Erik!!! Thank you for sticking with Laura all these times! Very Happy Though much of the thanks and credit must go to her bro. Very Happy

Anyways, it's fine about the loss. I can't re-write them anymore because the best work is the original. If I did re-write them, then it'd be tarnished by new influences I've gathered. I'd hate that. Razz

I got an older bro who knows computers and stuff but he's useless if its my PC he's gonna fix. (So I go bust up his intentionally from time to time) Muahaha! Twisted Evil
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:10 pm

Hahahahahaha! That's exactly what I'd do Razz Luckily for him, my bro lives 2,5 hours away from me and luckily for me he can always fix stuff for me RazzWink

Ooh, people accuse me of being a fake writer :s You see, I'm, if you'd really have to give it a name, a somewhat philosophical writer. Let me put it differently: I like to give thoughts of my own to my main character (who I never name) and then see whatever he or she's going to do with it. But I write well... I guess literature? I use a lot of metaphors and symbolism in my work, and I like to write elobarotive sentences with pretty words and the stuff. That's just my way of writing stories (and poetry for that matter). And people accuse me of doing that on purpose, of being a fake, as if that writing style isn't my own, but as if I'm writing like that to win souls, to blow people away to make people get astonished by whatever I write. But that's not true. That's just the way I write, that's how it comes to me, I don't know how to write differently in stories and poetry. I'm tired of those people, a lot of them are always saying I'm forcing those sentences out of my head, that I'm re-writing and re-writing until it looks like that, but I NEVER re-write ANYTHING. I HATE re-writing. I'm that kind of writer who thinks: if it comes, it comes, if not then it doesn't, and what comes is what comes. I'm getting off topic I believe Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:36 pm

No, no, I follow you perfectly. I can see where you're coming from. Judging by the speed of our posts, clearly there's no re-writing going on. That alone is proof enough that how we write is with our own style.

Don't mind the haters, kill them! Twisted Evil If it was legal to kill I would have dispatched them on sight. xD

I like your writing style. <- completely off topic. lol!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:38 pm

Hahahaha, thanks, though my rp-writing style is absolutely in no way comparative for how I write when I write (short) stories Smile If I'd do that, you wouldn't be able to rp with me Razz

As I said: we rule Razz hahahaha. No really, when you joined this rp I was afraid it'd die soon after it started and yet here we are, up and running! I'm really glad, I never carried an rp this far.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 pm

I'd probably end up posting using my native tongue. xD That way we both get brain dead trying to understand a single sentence in one post. Laughing

Like we said, we rule! Very Happy There's nothing more to say about why I stuck with this RP. You're fun to RP with, the posts are great, the story is great, the pace is great everything is great, we are great!

Yes yes we know that already!

Still...

Thank you! Thank you! Roses
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Hahahaha, thank you too!

I'm gonna go to bed now, it's almost 2 am, but I just might check the site using my phone... oh well, otherwise I'll post tomorrow again Razz

OMG I JUST HAD MY LAST CLASS TODAY, I HAVE SUMMER HOLIDAY!!!! (aside from the two exams I still have to take Razz)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:56 pm

I was thinking the same thing about hitting the sack! You kept me up till 8:00am here xD No regrets though! Absolutely no regrets! This day has been a blast!

My post will be for tomorrow too. Have a good night Laura! And ACE those exams! Very Happy I'll cheer for you in the sidelines!

Gambatte ne! Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm going to let Emma send them to another NPC, would you like to play that part?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Very Happy send them over. Let's see what I can do with it. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:38 pm

Okay, will do Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:42 pm

In the meantime, I'm going to catch some sleep. I just missed Alun, Chase, you and the story that's why I pushed the extra hours. Razz

Some friends came over and paid me a visit since yesterday... One hell of a day and a half so yep, I am exhausted as hell. Laughing

Looking forward to your post and I will reply as soon as I wake up Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:45 pm

I'm not sure when I will reply Razz I went to the beach today and got myself badly burned, so I'm hurt all over the place Razz Might just hit the sack in a few moments too, as I posted because of the same reasons as you Wink (it's a good sign though Wink)

Well, sounds like you had fun! Which is important too Wink Sleep tight!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:46 pm

Okay, so I posted, but I didn't let Emma say anything about Alun's father because I have no clue yet on what I should let Alun find out or on what happened to him and who he was. So she'll discover more along the way, like Emma said.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:22 pm

Screw me, I should be studying Razz I have an exam of Life course & Victimology tomorrow, hahahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next