FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:12 pm

Eh? Twice? Seriously, Erik never would have done such a thing Razz

Anyway, I was thinking, how about if they can't think of a way to convince this dude that what he saw wasnt real. Alun'll try to alter his thoughts, but she can't. May cause some new problems they didn't have to face so far (o my god, I'm seeing newspaper articles talking about paranormally gifted people and talk shows that want to have them in their shows Razz could be a fun part too ). I mean, they're bound to get caught somehow anyway.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 8 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:17 pm

I would have to agree. After being exposed to Chase's power, (and banged around by it) I was thinking Alun's ability wouldn't work on the man, thus ending a complicated story afterward. Very Happy

Let's go with it! (not sure about showbiz thing though, it would be hard to save the world while showing up on T.V. from time to time don't you think? Razz)

Double posting is not nice! Twisted Evil (Kidding)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:18 pm

Talk shows wanting to have them, doesn't mean they'll come :p;) But I was kidding on that part though Very Happy

*typing up a post*
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:20 pm

I'll probably post a reply up later on. It was a good post from you and I don't want to spoil it with a half sleepy post from me. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Hahaha thanks, and as always: take your time! I'm lying in bed myself as I type this! Need to get up early and go to the gym again... Well anyway, looking forward to your post as always!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Sooo, I went to a Muse concert yesterday and it was soooo awesome!!

Now... for a post Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:56 pm

Good for you! Had a lot of fun?

I am never one for concerts and stuff that involve tons of people. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:58 pm

Me neither, but then I'm also like: I'm not going to let peope I don't even know stop me from seeing one of my favourite bands finally live, something I've been wanting ever since I was 12 or 13. I'm not a people person in general, but then again I'm not going to let them stand in my way! Very Happy

Yeah, had a lot of fun Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:05 pm

I truly understand your point. xD It's not too bad to get squished once in a while no? Razz

It's good to hear you had a lot of fun, am happy for you. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Thanks Smile

*still typing up a post*

Say, if you in the future have a new idea for another one on one and might want to do another one with me, just shout!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

xD getting tired of this one? Or just looking for something to new to explore?

Anyways, yeah sure. If I come up with something (rarely happens nowadays) I'll holler at yah! Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 pm

Hahaha no not at all, I LOVE this one, but yes, I'd also like to do other rp's with you I guess Smile

*still typing, but this laptop is insanely slow...*
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:16 pm

Awww that makes me feel loved indeed. Very Happy Truly sorry about that laptop. Perhaps upgrading it might give it a little speed boost. Wink

Anyways, what other genres do you like aside from supernatural stuff?

Note: You haven't accepted my friend request here on FoG yet, it's been ages since I sent that. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:18 pm

Oh, I like don't pay attention to that stuff at ALL, but I'll check it out as soon as possible Razz

Well... I believe I'm fine with pretty much anything, as long as it isn't fantasy. I absolutely get stuck with fantasy oriented rp's.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:24 pm

Really? Oh my... I love fantasy... Sad

Well, I have an rp idea I wanted to revive. It's kinda fantasy-ish. It goes something along the lines of MMORPG game elements crossing over to the real world and starts killing people. xD

Then people who play the game via a virtual-reality sort of like gadget gets the powers of their characters from the game. These people then become hired by a certain organization to figure out the cause of the phenomena and ultimately stop it.

(Totally off topic there!) Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Hmmm, sounds like something I could do if we'd have the freedom to use whatever game characters. I mean, it's not like I don't like fantasy, I'm just horrible at doing fantasy rp's. I dunno how, but somehow I can't get my mind to work in a fantasy setting. I need some reality in my rp's. I'd be fine with fantasy elements, but I absolutely can't function in solely a fantasy world, with just fantasy characters, and elfs, and magic, and trolls and what not Razz

But this sounds rather interesting.

I posted btw!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:32 pm

Ohh I see. Well, it's good that my idea works in reality. Everything happens in the real world so yes you can function in this RP Laughing

Will read through your work now. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Great! See, we're like an rp-match-made-in-heaven, also because you're Asian and I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Asian people ( so much in fact, that I cheered for the Japanese team instead of the Dutch team when they had to play a match against each other yesterday Razz)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:58 pm

LOL! That was a good laugh! You'll be burned by the dutch team for doing that. Laughing What is it with Asian people that you find lovable?

Anyway, I already replied to your post.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:03 pm

I dunno, it's mostly the Japanese though, as said: I don't really like Chinese people, but that's the looks.... culture wise I'm highly intrigued by all of the Asian cultures, but most of all I feel attracted to Japan in general. I absolutely can not even start to try to explain it all, it's something you have to feel. But it starts with loving their damn hair hahahaha. I like their looks, like how they look mysterious to me, yet at the same time very closed, unattached yet at the same time living with a lot of honour and respect, while the Asian women look very delicate and beautiful overall (with, again, beautiful hair). I like how they at least in Japan bow to each other, I think that's a mercyful sign, showing someone your vulnerable back just like that. I think that shows a lot more respect than our stupid handshake. I am amazed at how crazy they can act sometimes (like I read one day that 4 Japanese man got married to anime girls.... that would NEVER happen here). I like the language, Japanese is my most favourite language even though I only know some words. I dunno, this is all superficial and doesn't really cover it, but I have a love for Japanese people and for Asian people in general that I can't explain.

Saw the post, I'm wondering whether or not I let Alun get caught Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Laughing All up to you honey! It would prove to be a challenge for Chase.

Regarding that love for Asian people, I completely understand how you feel now. I personally like Japanese people for their culture. (and I am already Asian) Razz

Well, this part of Asia where I live in really sucks or maybe it's just me who thinks that way. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

Where do you live then?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:12 pm

Philippines.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:19 pm

And why does it suck there then?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 pm

Well, this is a third world country after all. Razz From the government to the insane amount of uneducated people.

There are good stuff here too but it really takes a good eye to see them. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 pm

I can't relate, I'm a spoiled little Dutch girl, hahaha. But in the end there's always something to complain about, I guess.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Laughing It's fine. Being spoiled must be nice to a point. Razz

And yes you're right, there's always something to complain about but I'm the type who would rather not. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:37 pm

Yeah, I thought so, me too though. Oh well... I dunno, every country has its pro's and con's I guess. The Netherlands isn't all that much either Wink But I have to admit that I have a good life here.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Once again I am happy for you. Very Happy Don't get me wrong though, it's not like I live a bad life here. Razz It's just being surrounded by bad stuff makes you think of them a lot.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:43 pm

Yeah, I get that. I guess that that's - sadly - only logical.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next