FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

2 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:27 pm

Razz Then go study honey! Take that exam lightly and you might face the unwanted consequence. Best of luck to you! Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC - Page 6 Empty Re: From the inside - Ethereal/Shekinah OOC

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 pm

I will, but I'm posting too Razz

Thing is, I know almost everything, I just have to look through my notes and all will be fine, but that also takes away the motivation to do so, because it's almost nothing... Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 pm

That rings true. Wink Even I wouldn't bother doing serious review if I already know almost everything that covers the exam. Still, it wouldn't hurt to take a refresher before the exam. Laughing
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 pm

That's true! And so I will, but also posting... hahaha, I'm an addict Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:34 pm

Laughing So it would seem. But since I have the impression that you'll pass the exams, I'm not worried anymore about taking up your time. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:35 pm

Hahahaha, hurray!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 pm

You seem to be in a very good mood. Something good happened? How's the sunburns? Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Nothing in particular, I'm just such a person that gets overly excited over nothing Razz

Well, last night I had to wet a towel and put it over my pillow, because the pain was too severe to be able to sleep otherwise, but today is good. Only my shoulders are still being an ass, but the rest of my back is doing good. The BF even took a picture of the scar on my back to show how bad it looked, hahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:10 pm

Woah! You must have had quite the exposure when you were on the beach. Forgot to bring sunblock? Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Nah, just didn't use it Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:35 am

Sheki!!! Heeeeeyy!!! How goes the exam?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:37 am

Well, I was just about to go to university, I have the exam in an hour, so figured I'd score some coffee and review the course with a friend of mine before entering the exam hall...
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:42 am

Well then, Best of Luck to you and your friend! Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:48 am

Thanks :p I keep thinking about this theory in this course with an idiotically long name... it's something along the lines of: age bound informal social control theory. Ome again? Hahahaha, way too long of a name for a theory :p
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:10 pm

Indeed that theory's name is way too long. It would take me ages to get it right if I was in your shoes. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:22 pm

... and then they never even asked a single bit about that theory on the exam itself... Razz

I'm going to post! (I'm back at my mom's house for the summer and man I hate this laptop already... I want my Erik back!)
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:24 pm

Razz Yes it always does suck if you review one thing that ends up not being asked in the exam.

What's wrong with that laptop? Runs too slow?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 pm

God yes! Then again: compared to my Erik, every pc runs too slow :p But this one is the King of slowness, my god...
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Relax. Maybe that laptop is telling you to take it easy. Then again, a lady easily excited over nothing like you might find taking it easy a bit hard to do. Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:33 pm

Hmm... you've got a point there Razz
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:04 pm

There, post!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:11 pm

YESSS!!! Razz probably no need to be so excited but I was eagerly waiting for this. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:17 pm

Hahaha, well I hope I didn't disappoint you then Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Oh shush! You never disappoint me in terms of posts. Razz

Mine is up as well.

I thought Alun was going to fail so I had a backup plan of hijacking the train in a rather explosive scenario. Very Happy Guess it wouldn't be happening. (too bad?)
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm

Well, I left whether or not she succeeded open. I never said that her message came through, but apparantly it did Wink It could also have happened that her message didn't come through, so you decided really Razz

I'm already typing up a new post hahaha.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm

Hmmm.... I dunno what to post!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Aww crap! So it was me! Hahaha! In any case, I have a few ideas to throw in during the ride. It's probably going to be a blast, or not but I do hope that it does!

Hmmm... Maybe in day two or day three of the train ride?

And since it's peacetime, maybe our characters can have a little private chat about their lives, assuming Alun has recovered. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:57 pm

Or you can do a time-skip if you have other things in mind. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:01 pm

Hey, it didn't post my post. Anyway, what I wanted to say is: yeah, I thought so too didn't want another blasting event happening as an immediate follow up to what happened now, so I'll just skip on to say to the next morning, that way we have covered a full day and they can talk.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:16 pm

Sounds good. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next