FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

+2
M4Minion
Digital Muse
6 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:39 pm

No godmod attacks on my character. I need to be given the ability to respond to an attack from a player.

Besides if he was really going to eat her fear he would need to touch her since he can't feed without physical contact when he is in human form. He only needs the darkness in pure form and flashing his face for less than a second will not cause him to burst into flames. As I wrote in the bio.

Question though. Liaden is actually afraid right? She has fear correct? If she isn't than my whole post is invalid.

Back to top Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 4 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Loki Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:53 pm

No worries, Lance is going to warn, but not attack.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

Ok. Besides drakken is just out to establish a pecking order. He is one of those who if he thinks he is stronger is at your throat and if he thinks he is weaker will listen some of the time.

He especially feels he should put pressure on the declared member of the knights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:10 pm

@Raproman - #1 Relax. This is not about fighting and who is stronger or badder. No one here will god-mod. Anyone that does is gone. That isn't what this site is about and I doubt it would ever come up.

#2 Yes, Liadan is nervous, not terrified or fearful. Think of it more as a tantalizing aroma for Drakken.

#3 Any of you can react how you see fit for your characters toward the Knights.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:31 pm

>.>, All my posts are walls of text, please excuse them.

Glad to see everything is going on the road. Boogie
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:54 pm

Curious about how to respond myself. Drakken is not going to go into his true form now that it is light but he isn't about to fight unless he is in true form.

He also doesn't want to bow down to anyone. It is a bit of a conundrum to figure out what he will do.

Any suggestions?

Also can I have next post? Can you guys wait for me to get my post up before going on please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:42 pm

Of course, the next post is reserved for you. Smile

As for what to put in the post... you can either cooperate or not. Basically that's where your choices are if you want to simplify it. You can cooperate without bowing down or not. I guess, with what you say about your character, anything with either arrogance of alot of pride should do the trick.

Then again, what does bowing down to someone means for you? The way I interpret it is that Drakken has a big ego or thinks highly of himself.

What I am trying to say is, what you put in your post is entirely up to you. Razz
Helping out doesn't necessarily mean bow down.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:56 pm

You owe Abraxxus, not us. The knight seems like food, we seem like threats, and I would damn well be careful around everyone. Besides, you could leave if you wanted.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:39 pm

As they others said, there is no bowing down as there is no threat at the moment. There is bowing down (showing weakness) and survival or common sense. If a ruckus started, he would be fighting alone against an unknown number of combatants with unknown abilities. In my book, that means 'wait and see'. So, as a character, I wouldn't continue to push when there is no gain to be had from doing so. For Drakken, he has more to gain by trying to learn what the hell is going on than he does in continuing agressive postures.

That's just me, though.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Agreed, especially because the two most powerful characters in absolute terms would probably be able to crush you if they went for it. ArchDemon, Angel = Hella powerful. If you read the Dresden Files, think Fallen. It would not end well.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:04 pm

I wish I had made a more powerful character. I don't like being the weakest one. It is awkward.

Post incoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by M4Minion Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Muse and I both made weak combat characters. And we wouldn't have allowed a strong combat character unless they had something in their personality that would allow them to play in the game. This is a mystery story, not an episode of Dragonball Z. We're not looking for characters to power up to the next level, and fight each other.

It's about how you write, not what the character can do. And for the record, Raptorman, you've got one of the stronger characters in the game. You can tell that just by looking at the others. As we have said before, and will keep saying, "Think. Don't Fight."

M4Minion
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:52 pm

Not planning on fighting.

I understand what you have said. Post very soon incoming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:41 pm

Ok, waiting on other posts. I am waiting my turn like a good boy!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Curious as to whose turn it actually is now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:55 pm

eh, anyone really, I think
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Anyone besides me. I just posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 pm

*cough cough*
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:45 pm

I vote for some storyline progression. I doubt either of my characters are teh type to stop and ask for directions, let alone for help.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:48 pm

Good idea about the story progression thing.

However, I think that right now it isn't necessary. We are all discussing ina shop right now and are nowhere near done. Some more small talk is what I predict for a bit into the future.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:00 pm

I agree with dax. I have some CD still to do in this situation

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Go ahead, I am more or less done. Silent and surly

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:38 pm

I can't I was the last one to post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:01 pm

Alright, the story continues!

I will continue to wait and see who else posts before me. I don't want to over-post.
drunken
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm sorking on it. Sorry guys. Just finished up my finals for class.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:00 pm

Sweet, I hope you nail them! cheers

Interesting post, though. Correct me if I am mistaken, but you are referencing to the Tower of London?

Once again, I may be delusional, but thist story makes me think of the Da Vinci Code, in a way. Odd, I know, but still. Razz

I am going to await further for people who haven't posted before I go ahead and write something up. Some haven't posted in awhile.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 pm

It does refer to the Tower. Yes. Give da man a cookie! And yes. It will most defintiely have the flavor of the DaVinci code.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:11 pm

scratch
Any posts inc.?
I am excited to read more of all of your writing.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm getting hammered by tests this week, but I'll make a post this weekend sometime.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks for the FYI, Loki. If we move, we'll drag Lance along too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next