FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

+2
M4Minion
Digital Muse
6 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 3 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Digital Muse Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:40 am

@Kalaam - VERY nice post. Well done!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 3 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:57 am

Yah, seriously Kalaam, very nice.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:25 pm

So, is anyone else going to post?

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Me. Give me a little time to write it up now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:51 pm

Hah, classic.

three people bickering and someone else just comes out of seemingly nowhere and totally defuses the tension. Classic.

lol
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Defuses? Ho, no. That is not the reaction of predators when something startles them.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 4:58 pm

ok, in that case let me get my verbal artillery out then.

Shocked
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:04 pm

You have next post. I am still deciding on what kind of reaction they will have. Everett will deal with it better than Masters though.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:05 pm

Alright then, post inc.

and posted

Last edited by Dax on Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Drakken is a predator as well and a rather dangerous one. He isn't exactly what he seems. He looks human and there isn't really any way to tell he isn't when he is trying to act human.

what I am trying to say is he can fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by M4Minion Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Sorry for the delay on my part, folks. Working on it right now.

M4Minion
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by M4Minion Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Hey folks! Digital Muse and I are loving the work you guys are putting out so far. First rate stuff, in my opinion.

We're just going to ask that we each allow everybody to get a post done before we add another to the story. The story is more of a mystery than anything else, and keeping at least a small semblance of order will help it unfold.

On that, we do understand that people have lives off the internet. Both Muse and myself, and perhaps others in this game, are taking part in NaNoWriMo, and are devoting a great deal of time to that. We're just asking for some patience as we work through the beginnings of what is sure to be a great story!

Thanks everybody.

M4Minion
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:14 pm

alright then, Kalaam should be next for a post then.

Good luck on NaNaWriMo...whatever that is lol >.>
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by M4Minion Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:09 am

M4Minion
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:29 am

I finally got a real job (thank the gods), so I'll have a post up tomorrow for Liadan.

Seriously, great work guys!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:32 am

Post is up. Masters definitely has mixed feeling about the old wizard.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:14 pm

who would be next for a post? >.<
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:17 pm

@Kalaam - Good! I'm glad, Abraxus is not an all goodness and light sort of character.

@Dax - We're waiting on me. I'll have a post up tonight
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Can I possibly create a second character to use as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:20 pm

@Raptorman - I'm glad you're enjoying this so much you want to make a second character! But, at the moment, I'd like to have you hold off in case others wish to join. Once the plot gets rolling and no one else jumps on board, we might allow second characters. But hold on to your second idea for now.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 9:27 pm

Oh. Ok then. It was a good idea though.

I will hold onto it. Tell me if I can make him/it later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:28 pm

...did she just show her Knights badge to the group or she still can't find it?

From the picture I have of the relationship between supernaturals and the Knights is unfriendly to hostile. Obviously, if she is showing her badge and working for them (albeit undercover, I know) means that maybe the realtionship isn't as cold as I thought?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:07 am

Showing that badge instead of being a supernatural is definitely a bad idea. Masters is about five seconds from trying to kill everyone, and Everett will back him up to the hilt. The last thing he wants to deal with is the uptight Knights, and their entanglements.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:10 am

Allow me to post next please

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:50 am

Very Happy

Yes, she did indeed flash her badge. Masters may be able to sense her as Fae, I'll leave that up to Kalaam.

The relationaship between the Supernaturals and the Knights is much like anyone in our world and the police or other law enforcement agency. It's not outright hostility. But, probably ranges from disintrust to active hatred depending on which end of the law the character is on.

**Edit**
I just read Raptorman's post and being that it is too early in the morning for rational thought, I just had the image of Liadan macing Drakken square in the face. Sorry....had a moment there. lols!

BTW it is daylight. The sun was just rising when everyone got their messages. So those that need shelter better do so immediately.
Play on. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm

So is it going to be a clear day or overcast? With London, it seems to be about a 50/50 chance either way.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:55 pm

*tosses a coin - cloudy and overcast. Threatening to rain.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm

Nice, I love a good mystery story when its pouring rain. Another funny thing is Drakken trying to have breakfeast infront of everyone present.
With the explanation of the relationship between the Knights and the Supernaturals cleared up, I am quite confident atleast one of the people present would jump to to stop you.
I am thinking Lance. Bal would probably take a seat and laugh. >.> lol

I will post next. It is time to sprinkle some of Balthazar's charming personnality.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:22 pm

I'm almost done with my next post now, and your assumption is correct regarding Lance. I need to take a break from writing to go to class at the moment, but will finish shortly after my return.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:24 pm

ok, I will wait your post before adding mine.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next