FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

+2
M4Minion
Digital Muse
6 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Dax Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:41 pm

Name: Balthazar

Race: Archdemon

Appearance:
As himself
Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 2 934_RakdosImage
As a human, he takes on the appearance of a normal old man
Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 2 Oldman

Personality:(Include attitudes towards other Preternaturals and Humans)
He has an intense hatred for humans. He will not hesitate to blame them for everything and anything. To add to his hate list, every man of the cloth, angel or anyone or thing that has to do with the light to him is an enemy. His hate is his passion and his reason of being.

Balthazar, when confronted by any race other than humans, is normally quite dismissive and cold. Not only does he rarely keep eye-contact, but he seldom answers them with a full sentence. Unless there is something he finds particularly interesting or admirable (envious is more like it) he suddenly warms up to the person in hopes of learning or stealing his secrets. If someone can get a sentence or a discussion from him, he is sarcastic and rude as can be. When he speaks, however, it is not dull.

Powers: (Wizards, Witches, Mages, require an enormous amount of time to perform magic. Keep it reasonable).
Balthazar, in his human form can control small flames and cast very small, stunning spells of flame. It is, if you will, just enough to stun or inflict intense but superficial pain on his victim to buy him enough time to either escape, simply to see his victim suffer or for him to change into his demonic form.
In his real appearance, Balthazar usually uses a whip to steal or knock his enemies’ weapon from his hand. If this doesn’t work on the first try, however, he immediately switches to his fire spells. Walls and jets of lava and fire jet from the ground and fingers to engulf surround and melt his victim. The bad side of him in his true form is the amount of destruction and/or space needed for his spells. In the city of London, he never if rarely changes from his human form into his demon self. He is forced to use weak magic most of the time because of these constrictions.

Bio: Balthazar only remembers him suffering pain unimaginable by a large shadow beast that is only known as Lord by all of the Archdemons and Master by the rest of the demons and devils. He then remembers waking up in Westminster Cathedral. He was surrounded by strange men. He would later know these men as members of The Knights. This happened 147 years ago.
After escaping, Balthazar has been wandering London, trying to locate any satanic worshipers so that he may gain more of his lost power by worship and replace Satan as the devil. Balthazar would do anything to achieve this...anything.....

File:
- maximum clearance -
- threat level: high -
File name: Balthazar
Appearance: Old man, mid 60s
Information:
Balthazar is very dangerous and if spotted must be approached with extreme caution. He has been under our surveillance for 146 years, one of the longest, and we still have failed at executing this freak of nature. All attempts to do so have failed. Further attempts on stand-by. Do not try to apprach this creature.
-Further information temporarily unavailable-

Last edited by Dax on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 2 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Digital Muse Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:37 pm

@Dax - the Demon looks good, but the name is a bit confusing...is it Bathuzar, Bathuzal or Samiazas?

Maybe correct those copy/paste errors and you're good to go.

Welcome!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:41 pm

whew, talk about embarrasing typos and copy-paste errors. Embarassed
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:17 am

Well, besides the recruiting, I know a couple ways I want to interact with people. The psi-leech definitely seems like a good counter for my beserker, but not the half-elf. That would be an interesting and probably hostile confrontation. Everett would love to get a crack at killing a demon, even if he dies doing so, but I feel Masters would be a more restraining force. Masters is probably more dangerous on that front as well. Lia would probably be liked by Everett but disdained by Masters, and possibly a good source of information and research. Verchiel would be another interesting character to interact with.

Anyway, I want some more IC posts please.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Good point, Kalaam. I do have a plot line in mind to get the characters involved in the story. But specifically, I'd like to take Master's missing sister as a jumping off point, if you're OK with that?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Oh yah, I have a feeling that my demon is going to make alot of 'friends' along this RP... Very Happy

Anywho, why is there a good number of sign-ups but only 4 posts?

I re-read my IC post and found alot of spelling and grammar mistakes so I went ahead and changed it. I hope this makes it better.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

That is perfectly fine. Should I go ahead and post again so you can see the starting point they are going to have? Should I have certain names be mentioned?

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm

Uhm I would like to ask how I would be getting involved in the search for the sisters killer?

Would the grief and sorrow be very powerful, like to point that Drakken would be able to sense it clearly from a ways away?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Not so much sorrow, some grief, but these two are definitely stuck on the rage part of the five steps. Lots and lots of rage. Besides, I think your character is almost tailored to be able to take Everett down. He doesn't have the family enchanted axe, still with his dad so no real good weapons against you.

Masters would be much more effective, cause his blades are enchanted.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:17 pm

I wasn't trying to do that.

I made a character who I have wanted to make for a while sorry. Sad

I am just trying to think of a way for them to run into each other. Maybe digital muse has one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:21 pm

No, I actually think that would be a perfect way to meet. Badly, at first. For one thing, if you pull off all the rage, Everett would probably like you a lot. Checks and balances kind of thing. Masters would just grill you for info while keeping a suspicious eye on things.

If you think this is a bad idea, fair enough. Maybe you have some information from lurking around for so long. Be some wariness from my characters about stalking something they haven't really heard of before.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Everett would accept the psi leach for what he is? Or would he just not know? Interesting

I wonder how they are going to deal with a demon.... Its going to be fun, that much is for certain.

I would also like to throw in the little problem evil creatures have, how will Balthuzar get involved in this? Now, I was guessing that the notion of maybe getting the recovered prenaturals into demon worshipings (him) or to Bal's sect and such would be enough. I am open on this, however.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Well, I doubt Everett would know exactly what psi-leech is. He would pretty quickly come to the conclusion of what a psi-leech does.

Also, frankly, that is a damn good question because there is only one way Everett would tolerate a demon's presence. It would be information he needs. Masters would be more tolerant of the presence, as his father is a grade A prick and does some minor demon summoning and binding. A wary hate for Masters, and he would rather avoid a demon. Then kill it, and interact only for information.

The others are pretty clear cut for that. The fallen angel would be interesting because Everett is definitely not a man of the cloth, or even cares about the Christian faith. Hell, it was not God who gave him the rage, so he knows a single religious world view is wrong.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:04 pm

Eh, maybe Everett doesn't need to know? Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 2 353824

I know for certain that Masters can probably find out with relative ease who Bal is. Then Masters would probably tell Everett...or not? I just am throwing stuff out here.

Bal rarely goes demon-crazy because he’s in such a densely populated city as London etc. so the only way to recognize Bal would be by sensing him.

In essence, Bal looks like the typical English old man, clean-cut and clean with a long trench coat and etc. so that’s that for simply physics.

Ohh, I can't wait to interact with the fallen Angel. Talk 'bout drama. Two once divine (almost) beings, one in heaven and hell, cast down (or up) and meet in the real world.

DRAMA
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:51 pm

Don't worry about how you all get together. M4Minions and I have that covered. And please remember; this is a mystery your characters are involved in. Not an Arena to fight one another.

Also, unless you reveal your natures to one another, you wouldn't necessarily be able to 'detect' one another. Except Verchiel and Bathazar who can sense one another.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:01 pm

The psi leach only feeds off of lust and fear. He can't feed off of others but he can sense strong emotion in general.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 am

Eh, not much fear off either my characters, but a ton of anger

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Sorry for the wait for my intro post, I won't have time to do it until tomorrow. Just letting you know that I haven't forgotten about this RP.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:45 pm

No worries we'll work you in at that time.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:47 pm

Ok, so we are all waiting for Loki to post, right? No discussions will be made about the plot because we want it to be a secret and surprise, right? Hehe, sweet.

So, I guess while we wait...
How's it going?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:54 pm

Actually...we're waiting on me. Loki can catch up when he's available.

Sorry...I'm working on a post as we speak.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Well, are you also going to be playing Julia? If not I still need some info for what exactly you want me to do after.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:47 pm

I want to know how I go from strolling along in the city to finding everyone else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:04 am

@Raptorman - Patience. Getting you all together is already in the works and will be in the next post.

@Kalaam - I won't be playing Julia, I'm just going to be using the circumstance of her disappearance to draw Masters into this plot. You'll see what I mean in the next post.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Please forgive the minor control of each of your characters so we can deliver the message from Abraxus and get this plot started. I promise it is a one time only occurance.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:30 pm

Fair enough, I will go ahead and work on it then.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:00 pm

Huh, old Abby has been around, hasn't he? Razz

Glad to see the thread started Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:12 pm

Abraxus is uncommonly old and wiley. It's up to each of you to decide how your characters have interacted with him in the past. Friendly or not, is up to you.

Abraxus is neither all good nor all bad. His motivations are his own.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:20 pm

Ok, well with what you said in mind, I wrote up my answering post.

Just to clear up, I sometimes alternate between the past and present. I wasn't sure if I made that clear enough or not so I am adding it here.

Tell me if you didn't like how I depicted 'Abby' as a mysterious old man with his own agenda. I will change it if you want.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Nicely done, Dax. Smile Just FYI, the front door of the shop is blown to bits and inside, if you choose to explore, the heavy timber door leading into Abraxus' living quarters is also blown to bits.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next