FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

+2
M4Minion
Digital Muse
6 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 6 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:38 pm

Just me, Kalaam already stated he had nothing to add currently. Sorry.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed - Page 6 Empty Re: Disappeared...in London - OOC - closed

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:45 pm

Okay, so I thought no one would be able to tell another's race other than fae knowing another fae and angels and daemons knowing the opposing force? Zamira never gave her name, so I don't know why Liadan would know what she was. Likewise, she's not a fae - there aren't fae in Greek myths - so Masters shouldn't know. I have no idea why Drakken would know what she is, either, unless he always knows what a creature's race is after encountering them once.

Unless of course the rules have changed and everyone is able to detect any other creature's race?

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:49 pm

Kathryn Lacey wrote:Okay, so I thought no one would be able to tell another's race other than fae knowing another fae and angels and daemons knowing the opposing force? Zamira never gave her name, so I don't know why Liadan would know what she was. Likewise, she's not a fae - there aren't fae in Greek myths - so Masters shouldn't know. I have no idea why Drake would know what she was, either.

Unless of course the rules have changed and everyone is able to detect any other creature's race?

My characters name is Drakken but that isn't important.

Important thing here- Sorry I must have misread your post. I had thought you had given the race information at some point. If you didn't I will alter my post accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:07 pm

You said in your character sheet that he goes by Drake, but I've edited my OoC post to fix that anyway.

My IC post only gave her species in the narration. So far, Zamira has only said that she's joining them to help find Abraxus.

Now that I think about it, there may be photographs with the files the Knights would have, so that could explain why Liadan would know both her name and her race, but that still leaves Masters' knowledge of it unaccountable.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Well drakken senses all the emotions so he could possibly get race by the emotional patterns of the individual. If you think that just sounds far fetched i will go and make a full scale edit to fix it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:09 pm

My fault too, Kathryn. I wrote my post at work and assumed you'd given Zamira's name too. As for knowing her for a Siren, I plucked that from Liadan also being a protege of Abraxus and having been around the old man too plus being a Knight and having access to those file.

If you aren't comfortable with that, I can easily alter my post as well.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Raptorman, I would only think that far fetched if he had never encountered a siren, actually. However, because you described his meeting with one other of that race, I don't think it would be too far fetched to have had a taste for emotional patterns and recognizing them as different. However, I'm sure one taste wouldn't have him instantly recognize all sirens. Maybe if you give him a touch of questioning about whether or not she's a siren or just have him taste hints? She's not really using her ability at this moment, so it would probably be harder to detect her true nature based off confidence.

I don't know. He's your character. Whatever you think is logical for what he is and for what he does should be just fine.

Nope. I'm completely comfortable with Liadan's recognizing Zamira based from those things, Digital.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Ok I will make that edit to change him knowing what she is to being uncertain. Then I am going to bed. Sorry but it is late here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Sorry for the double post but I have edited the post and am now going to bed. Good night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:24 pm

As will I, Kathryn. Sorry about that.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Nov 28, 2009 12:55 pm

Looking for posts from Loki and Kathryn and we can move along.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:25 pm

I'm mostly waiting for Loki's post, but if the wait becomes even a little excessive, I'll post again.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Sorry for the wait, the holiday has been keeping me preoccupied. Fortunately, I did get a chance to finish Storm Front and am officially hooked to the series.

I'll begin working on a post now.

Posted.

@Muse: Did you want me to make up my own discoveries or would you like to do that for me to ensure they are reasonable?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:26 pm

Thanks, Loki, M4Minion and I do have some specific items Lance will come across. I'll include them in my next post. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 pm

I have to post in my Zutara role play with Misery before I post here because he's been waiting longer, but I promise I'll begin working on it as soon as that's done. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:48 pm

Ok, so, if I am not mistaken, Loki is going to find the entrance?
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:50 pm

No he was looking for artifacts in the other part of the shop. At least that was the impression i got.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:07 pm

I received the same impression. Liadan said it was in Abraxus' room, so I don't know why it shouldn't be there. I'm sure Digital is going to enlighten us all with her next post, though.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:38 pm

That's correct, Lance is searching for items of use in the main postion of the magic shop so he didn't add to the crowd already in the bedroom.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Are we going to have posting orders or no need? Because I am confused as to whos turn it is to post now. :S
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:59 pm

I would say that it's probably important for Digital or M4 to post next because they run the role play, and the rest of us will likely just flounder around until they add the location to the Under City. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:07 pm

Right and yes. Posted to help give some direction. Smile
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:34 pm

Ok, so whos' turn is it to post? Razz
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 pm

I was going to if nobody posted by Monday.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:54 pm

Well, you might as well post now...

I don't think anyone will be mad, haha.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:56 pm

There's no real post order. Anyone can have at it, really.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:21 am

I went ahead and posted, figuring people would want to react to Lance's discovery.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:39 am

Loki - nice post! Thanks for the speculation on the use or purposes of the items, that was an great touch.

Two players have been PM'd who need to ID two of the items.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 pm

I will continue waiting for further developments. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:33 pm

Working on it, though my inspiration is driving other project thoughts at the moment.

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next