FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

+3
Klikxx
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
7 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:03 am

Silvone Elestahr wrote:I'm trying to post now. Sorry for the long delay. I've been sick and had no motivation to post. Anywhere.
Well then, try eating some spicy food. It always made me feel better after my first couple visits to the bathroom.

I hope things return to normal in the RP. Sounds like everyone is getting hit with real life issues that are eating up a lot of time. I can totally relate to that. Even someone unemployed like me some how has a ton of things to do, just like someone that does have a job. I almost wish I could split myself into multiple copies so I can get all of it done.

Back to top Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:36 pm

So where in the world is Alpha?

I guess I could send him a PM on Gaia Online to see what the deal is. He should be back from France by now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Klikxx, please post with minor control of Magus' bat to get things moving. Apparently Alpha said he won't be back until the 27th, much longer than what I was original told/read. So post when you can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:35 am

Relax, dude. The RP isn't going to die between now and the 27th, I assure you. You have a full set of good writers here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:37 pm

Haha.. true enough. I just want to keep everyone happy in the RP.

I guess it wouldn't hurt just to wait..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm

Still, Klikxx gave an awesome post!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Yes, that was a pretty awesome post. Makes me feel a little sad that I normally don't make posts that long. I guess it's time to work on that!!

Just to make sure.. Jax found everyone else at the camp site right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:51 pm

Yes, The premise is he has just stumbled into camp with the others. He did a controlled rool but I would imagine it still looked awkward. Bear in mind all he is wearing is a child sized shirt, a pair of combat boots and a huge tentative smile.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:00 pm

If you guys don't mind, I will probably post next, but not for a couple of hours.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Ha! I already have mine in the words.. I can hold off since I'm almost done with it. I much rather wait and polish it up first before I let everyone read it. Found a way to extend my posts almost twice in size. So, hopefully that will be a good thing.

On another note, my computer decided to delete an entire album of music off one of my flash drives. I'm kind of pissed about it but I can download similar music to it.

It was the music from the anime show .Hack//Sign. The original music too. I guess I can get the stuff from the video game. Not really that big of a deal I suppose.

EDIT: I'll wait after Ryona posts cause I'm already at that point in mine that he would notice Jax. So I'll hold off until her post is made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Well its ok, I have nothing in mind. Go ahead and post, and when Silv finishes his Sephiris post I'll work on mine. (It's too hard to concentrate on posting when I'm in charge of Theoden).
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:44 pm

Alright, I put it up. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:09 pm

I posted too Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes, and a good one at that!

Lets wait patiently as we can to see what the others post up.

*hands her popcorn and some pop* Woooo!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:22 pm

I have to say, it makes me smile (for some odd reason) imagining him rolling into camp and raising his arms singing: Ta Da! with nothing but boots and a shirt on... cheers

Honestly, I don't know why my first reaction is a smile. I promise...Darke won't smile!!! affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 pm

Well I have Fredric's new sword made. Just need to make the mantle it will sit on in one of Soryin's rooms after we kill the big bad warlock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm

Sorry I didn't post that I'd be away, you guys!! *is really REEEEALLY sorry*
I'm back now, and it looks like I have some catching up to do. This should be interesting. Heheh. *goes to read*
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:39 pm

That's fine. Don't worry about it Kalon. As long as you post once every five days I don't really care, unless I need to know.

I'm getting a feeling that I'm annoying everyone about posting regularly so I'm not going to worry so much. I have other things to keep me busy anyways, probably to many things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:53 am

I'll tryyyyyyyyyyyy to post tonight, but I might not get to. I better plan on not, otherwise I won't for sure. Jinxes, and that. *sage nod*
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:39 am

Well I'm busy working on Riv'nar stuff, Gaia Online guild stuff (which has the most work out of all the RPs I'm working on combined), and a new RP based off Bioshock.

It's hard enough trying to manage the time between all of them or to even think of a Riv'nar 2. It's difficult enough just working on one without getting frustrated at the speed of my progression with new content for my existing RPs while juggling everything else.

Heck, the Riv'nar 2 portraits are coming along nicely and I can only make Fredric's since I don't exactly know how this Riv'nar story will end or whether I want to go through with my original plans for the time skip between stories. But I do know that they will look nice. I'll ruin one surprise though: they are fully body portraits. Very Happy

I even toyed with the idea of making a portrait of a castle gate or something for one of my RPs, like a chapter introduction image or something. It would only work here on FOG, but it would be kind of cool to use anyways and it would give a Fire Emblem sorta feel to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:50 pm

I'm reading through the posts I've been lax on right now. Afterward I will try to post. Either before or after work, but I will post today. Sorry I've not been keeping up properly.

Edit: pSote in process.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:54 pm

Hey Kalon, nice little gryphon story. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Heehee! xD Thank you. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:15 pm

If you want, you can go ahead and finish naming the rest of the places in Crystal Islands for me since you already started doing so. One less thing for me to worry about until I update the rest of Riv'nar's map with names and everything.

I have all of the rest of Riv'nar, Fang Desert, and Crystal Islands that need names. So if anyone is willing to help then I'll be totally grateful. I'm horrible at coming up with names.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 pm

Okay. I was going to finish the story after Jax posts.
Kalus will have been still talking while Jax cleans the swords or whatever.

Kilxx, you can go ahead and have Jax listening to Kalus describe the air battle, and I'll pick up the story after that in my post. Like I'll start my next post talking about the later stage of the battle, because in your post Jax will have been marveling at all the action of the battle Kalus is telling about. You can even make indirect quotes about Kalus saying specific things, if you want. (an indirect quote is a quote without " ", where you just say that a person said such and such. Ex: Kalus said that he'd start his next post talking about the later stage of the battle.)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm

That's fine, I just figure that if people helped name towns, cities, and castles that I wouldn't be so burdened with doing it all myself. It was hard enough doing Southern Riv'nar section.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 pm

I'm sure I could help in some way. Very Happy
Coming up with random names is something of a specialty. ^_^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:08 pm

Well good to have you in the RP then! I suck at coming up with names!!! Remember how many I went through for my paladin's? It was like 4 names. Couldn't really find something good to go with Delryn. Fredric still doesn't really go with it but it was better than Eric, Arthur, Ulthar, and forgot the last one..

Go ahead and PM me what you think the name of the Crystal Island places should be and I'll make it so when I update the big big map that everyone will be able to use for half of the RP. Then I have to create the new places for us to venture into.

EDIT: Kalon, can you take over Jax until he gets back from his vacation from the RP? He just sent me a PM about some pretty serious things happening in his life and it will require him to temporarily back out (might turn out to he won't come back though) of the RP to deal with those things. I'm already taking over Zephyr so I figure it would be a good thing for you to take over the character of his.

Until I'm told other wise, his character will be take over by you until he gets back. Pains me to see someone of his caliber have problems in real life. Let's just say one of them was a death in the family. That alone is reason enough for him to take as much time possible to recover from the loss. Needless to say, the rest I will keep to myself as I feel that going into them is unnecessary. He will be gone for a month probably and I'm totally fine with that. If more time passes, so be it. I will not kick him from the RP until he tells me other wise. If such a thing happens I still would like you to play his character until someone is interested in the character asks to play him. I do hope that is alright with you Kalon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:38 am

Sure, that's fine. Especially for the cause. Send him our condolences, since we don't really know what's going on. Smile

I should be able to post tomorrow.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Let's see now.. Twisted Evil

Kalon.. some mistakes..

Paragraph 2: "knght" is spelled "knight"
Paragraph 3: you used the word opportune twice in a row
Paragraph 3: after the word "slice" you didn't capitalize the word "deep"

I can do this too! It's actually handy! I proofread and type so fast that I don't even notice my mistakes a lot of the time. Must.. slow.. down.. Not a race. lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next