FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

+3
Klikxx
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
7 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:37 am

Tkwiget wrote:Kalon, you did say you were going to help me name cities, towns, and castles, maybe even lakes in the RP. We can do that later during Chapter 2 if you want. I'm just not real good when it comes to coming up with names for locations.
Absolutely! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 12 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 pm

I guess it doesn't matter where each name is.. just need names for stuff. My brain just can't think of anything. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:03 pm

I'm fine whenever. ...um, were you asking me to just start coming up with names right now?

Andia
Gorthon
Imradel
Pôr (a city of slums Laughing )
Kythe's Den
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:50 pm

Yay!!! XD

Gives me something to do for the RP instead of waiting!! I'll need more than that though but it certainly is a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:00 pm

wiget; I've got a problem, I can't pm people, I can read all of my messages, but can't reply. This is due to my only having access to school computers at the moment. (they restrict some things on the sites) So I haven't been just like, ignoring you, I just find it difficult to do some things, I can't start threads anymore, or edit posts. So I've had to get creative with how I contact people, sorry for intruding on your ooc. I just wanted to tell you that the gates of requiem site is looking awsome. My personal favorite for class at the moment is the good ol' thief. The funniest would be the bard XD

I also had a question real quick, in the instance of a crossrace person ie: half elf half human, or half dwarf half human

would those person(s) be considered taboo or an outcast? Or welcomed as any other person would be?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:59 pm

There are no cross-races. Meaning not Half-Elf, no Half-Dwarf, etc. It won't be in it in version 1 at least.

You could have posted this in the Interest Check thread for the RPG if you could have posted here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 am

where's that? Never mind, I'll just go look for it in the interest check.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12