FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

+3
Klikxx
Kalon Ordona II
Gadreille
7 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Klikxx Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Gingers? Needy?

I resemble those remarks.

So I am free to forage?
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Riv'nar: The Chosen ((OOC))

Post by Guest Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:37 pm

Sure... how do you think everyone else is going to eat their dinner in the RP?

Then everyone can drink and eat while sharing stories around a camp fire!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:40 pm

I'm kinda waiting to listen in on Fredric and Darke's conversation. Maybe I'll go scout after that? Hmm
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:01 pm

Silv will post when we get back from lunch!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:49 pm

Sounds good to both of you.

I do think we should attempt to step up our post lengths a little bit. Should be a good challenge for all of us -- mainly me since I'm not quiet use to it but really am looking forward to making it a habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphariusthemad Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

I thought I explicitly had Erik start scouting around when Fredric fell to the floor. If a bat can't hear you, you know you're being quiet. Razz
Alphariusthemad
Alphariusthemad
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:53 pm

I thought Kalus was gonna fly around as well, but would center around their particular area rather than so far away.

I would like to say that we have traveled at least 5 to 7 miles away at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Well, here at fog we're supposed to have at least 4 4-sentence paragraphs. So, I think we're pretty safe as far as post length. ^_^
Although, admittedly, it seems I didn't quite make the quota for my last post. I guess I was used to Gaia. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:26 pm

Yes, so did Denyala but I'm not going to start making a big fuss about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:45 pm

I guess it sounds like everyone is wrapped up with real life activities. Post when you guys can. I sent out PMs to everyone as reminders. Just post when you can so we can get things moving along and all the characters on the same page.

I really want my comic relief in the RP to be around the other characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:51 pm

my character does not have much to do...perhaps Magus should let the group know about Jax?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:17 pm

He could. I thought it would be funny to see how goblins react to a talking bat first. I don't think any humanoid of some what intelligence would even listen to a talking animal. Although, the goblins wouldn't hurt Jax.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alphariusthemad Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:25 am

I was thinking Magus would by some means fair or foul convince the goblins to bring Jax back alive. Bearing in mind that if he's not using his own words, Erik basically sounds like Magus breathing helium. Also, bearing in mind Magus can cast spells through the bat if he needs to.
Alphariusthemad
Alphariusthemad
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Denyala Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:29 pm

ISorry my post length is not up to par, I'm making do with not having much to do in the rp at the moment. It happens to the best of us, so relax and don't fuss so much. It'll get back to normal soon enough.
Denyala
Denyala
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:09 pm

Klikxx wrote:Gingers? Needy?
I resemble those remarks.
Did you mean "resent"? Resemble actually makes sense, in a funny way, so I'm not sure. Razz

---

I wonder if Jax's goblins know about the alliance.

And Magus on helium is a great concept for the bat's voice! Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:27 pm

They would be from the camp. It would make sense that they would be.

Denyala, it's fine. I just don't want anyone getting in trouble for not following the post rule is all. Not really worried about it.

EDIT: Guys, don't get pissed off at me about the PMs. Consider them reminders. There was a concern that was brought to my attention and I merely handled it the way I thought was best. Maybe I was wrong. Shit happens. Take them as a grain of salt and no more than a reminder. Not trying to piss anyone off or single them out. I already got chewed out cause of it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:09 pm

Alright guys, I guess it was a good choice to setup camp in the RP. Things are moving a little slow and I suppose that is a good thing in a way. It will give Jax time to meet up with everyone else.

I think everyone might be getting into a slump or something cause of the transfer of the RP. That's fine. I'm fully aware that some of us have been getting increasingly tired and maybe even lazy in our creative thinking. That's fine too. Let's try and move ahead through this phase and get back to our regular happy creative selves.

-----

Question: Would Jax know what Fredric looks like?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:31 am

Probably not, unless people draw pictures of Fredric.

As for PM's, they're great! Nobody should have a problem with them (as long as the PM's are nice).

Also, it does indeed seem to be slumpy--not just in this RP, Tkwiget, but in mine back on Gaia as well. We just gotta press through it. You know what the main thing is? Having the leader stick with it. If the players are good, and the leader never quits, there's no reason a RP should ever die. Wink
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Alpha should be back from France though. So I suspect he will post in our RPs within a day or two.. maybe three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm

Whoa right, I totally forgot about that! xD That's a load off. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 pm

I don't forgot when people go absent in my RPs nor does it go unnoticed. I guess I keep tabs on everyone a lot more than they think. Once he is back, I think stuff will start getting back to normal in both of our RPs.

Last edited by Tkwiget on Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

I don't forgot when people go absent in my RPs nor does it go unnoticed. I guess I keep tabs on everyone a lot more than they think. Once he is bake, I think stuff will start getting back to normal in both of our RPs.
You must be an excellent cook. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:51 pm

I am in real life, if that's what you meant. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:52 pm

I don't forgot when people go absent in my RPs nor does it go unnoticed. I guess I keep tabs on everyone a lot more than they think. Once he is bake, I think stuff will start getting back to normal in both of our RPs.
Sorry; I couldn't resist. xD

It's cool that I was right about you cooking, though! Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:03 pm

Yeah I noticed the typo and changed it.

Alpha should be back from France by now. Not sure why he hasn't posted in our RPs yet. I guess he is settling back into his normal life routine again.

I actually could go for some nice freshly baked peanut butter caramel chocolate ship cookies right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:34 pm

Sorry for not posting and what not in the RP.. I was watching Blizzcon 2009 yesterday and will be watching it all day today with my friends. We're huge Blizzard Entertainment fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Go Blizzard!

I've somehow been recruited as the local nurse, probably because I've yet to be sick...busy trying to keep everyone breathing without infecting me...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:26 am

Hey Ryona, is Silv going to post anytime soon today?

*yawns* Holy crap I'm tired from all the Blizzconn 2009 coverage. That stuff really drains you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm trying to post now. Sorry for the long delay. I've been sick and had no motivation to post. Anywhere.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Mr. Cookie-man wrote:chocolate ship cookies
Shocked If only there WERE such things... Excited
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next