FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s)

+2
Loki
xonlymydreamsx
6 posters

Go down

One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s) Empty One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s)

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:46 pm

Rules, rules, rules, yes I must have them simply to show you what I expect, and what I do not.

Rule 1: NO ONE LINERS!!! None of those are acceptable, in any way shape or form. I mean, I understand writers block but geeze... None of that Nonsense!
Rule 2: I do DOUBLE, only for minor characters, as well as triple, or anything else that would be needed for the roleplay. You should to, same with playing BOTH genders, though for my MAJOR characters I play female, minors I play either. I will not roleplay with you unless you do the same! I do play fXf

Rule 3: This will not be over neopets AT ALL I refuse to be on that site when I role play things with... Violence; ♥️Romance♥️; Language; Ect.. Got it? Good.

Rule 4: PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, be literate enough to post lengthy responses. Now I'm not asking for you to post novels, but a good two or three paragraphs would be nice. Just make sure it's not random babble that I can't respond to. I'll give what you give me in return.

Rule 5: As far as spelling goes I don't mind if you have errors just dnt t@lk lyke dis... >< That practically kills me to even type that way.

Rule 6: I don't mind things like brb, gtg, lol, :3, :] =D or any other sort of things like that, just as long as it's only in OOC.

Rule 7: I have no limits. It would be nice if you didn't either, it makes things fun ;3 If you do have limits though, please inform me BEFORE hand so I don't offend you.

Rule 8: I should warn you, I can get impatient at times... I DON'T like to wait for 30 minutes at a time for one response. -_-;

Rule 9: Let me know if you are no longer interested in our role play, we can work something out to make it a bit more catchy. I promise I will do the same in return.

Rule 10: Some of the time, my intros will be accompanied with a photograph. I would appriciate it if you were the same. But if not, It's quite alright. :]

That's it for all of the rules!! IF you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

I do most of anything including the dark of night creatures.
Vampires/ Demons... Goes from there.
Also! I do have a new plot, but that will be shared when contacted.

Last edited by xonlymydreamsx on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : former post was possibly innapropriate.)
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.freewebs.com/rplver

Back to top Go down

One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s) Empty Re: One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s)

Post by Loki Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:54 pm

First let me start by saying welcome to FoG. Also, a lot of your rules are already stated in the forum's standards, so at least you have those bases covered. Wink

Though there is one term I am unfamiliar with: What does fxf stand for?

I should also not that I tend to take a while with my posts. So many ideas run through my mind at once that it takes some time for me to sort out what I want to say and how to go about saying it. This happens to a lesser extent in live RPs, but is still somewhat noticible. If that is a problem, please let me know. Sweat Drop
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s) Empty Re: One on One {Looking for new rp partner(s)

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm

No no, it's not a problem at all. FxF is a pairing between two females. I try to fit everyones needs, I do hope that that is not a problem with you but I do not rp that with EVERY thing. So, infact, very rarely do I roleplay that x3 Considering you are a male though... I doub tthat you are interested in that. Haha.

No, the posting shouldn't be much of a problem, but please, do contact me, yes? :3
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:05 pm

Ummm ... Mister Loki (or any of the forum Mod dudes/dudettes)
I'm not sure this is ... ummm ... FOG "Okay"

MxM or FxF: homosexual relationship between two characters
MxF: heterosexual relationship between two characters
(source: http://forums.quizilla.com/showthread.php?t=5505)

Sounds a little bit like some body wanting ... ummm ... more adult RP (If you catch my drift) Look at the scenario's and check them against the meaning for FXF.

I mean, maybe FOG is "okay" with finding an RP friend to adult-RP with in a chat client ...

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:06 pm

If it is innapropriate, I apologize.

Last edited by xonlymydreamsx on Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:10 pm

Either way, if it is innapropriate, I will edit my post to fit the boards rules. I apologize for breaking any of the regulations.
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:19 pm

Hey there! Welcome to FOG. This should actually go in the Interest Check section (since you're looking for a person that may be interested), rather than in the section just for in-character role-plays. So, I'll go ahead and move it for you.

All kinds of couples are welcome here, by all means. Just keep in mind that we have an R rating here, so nothing graphic or above that is allowed.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:21 pm

First off, this should be in the Interest Checks and not the IC. I'll get Eternity to move it just as soon as I can get ahold of her. Secondly, the rules state that RPs can't exceed R Rating, so I'm not so sure if an FxF RP is out of the question, but you've got to keep it in the bounds of reason.

Just in case, I'll make sure Eternity watches, so just be careful.

EDIT: Yeah, what she said XD You beat me to it, Fate :p lol
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:25 pm

I am so sorry!! >_<
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Shocked Wow, I am quite dense at times; completely overlooked that intent/meaning.

But you have to give me some credit, I atleast linked the forum rules first and foremost. Sweat Drop
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:32 pm

Just as I get here to do my job, BAM.
It's done.

I must be telepath- Oh HI Fate!

XD

And I might rp with you sometime, once I get some brain space for creativity. Right now I'm busy packing up stuff.
Gonna' watch my gramma and great gramma' for a couple days while my gramps goes camping. Aren't I tha sweetest thang? Lolz XD

EDIT:

P.S.- Gunny said I'll be watching.
And I will.

I have as many eyes as there are roleplays. And they see everything lolz.

So whatever you do, at least make it a good story line so I won't get bored watching.
XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:34 pm

I'm a bit confuzed x3 Did you mean me? When you said you'd roleplay with moi sometime? If so, that makes me smile a bit. I'm glad I was invited to this site, it's much more, personal? I think that's the right word for it, considering that I get so many more responses x3
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:37 pm

Yeah, I'm a big 1x1 roleplayer. I'm a bit busy at the moment, having constant brain farts that lead to more and more rps. Just recently I made my second Caligo rp, ((geezus, that forum is going to be a wasteland full of my ideas XD)).

But when I get some free time, I'd love to rp with ya'. I need to probably drink lots of caffeine and eat some chocolate covered almonds. And tonight I'll have some far-fetched dream and turn it into an amazing one on one. XD LOLZ.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

Hahaha it sounds kinda like what happens to me on occasion x3
Like one plot I have is about the future ( kind of) in which nuclear war fare finally takes over the US! Well, few places are found without radiation and people make new colonies, only one is particularly known as the "Capital" of the US if you would. Well, the three rulers are secretly what I call leeches, feeding off of souls, virtually draining people and using their energy for their own life. In a sense that was what the entire colony was made for, but what happens when a few people notice the murders of the once friendly place? What happens when they question the strict rules? What happens when one person defies the rules...

Very Happy

Small details: No technology, back to the old ways, if there is light, there isn't much and it's powered by a generator ( Also powered by souls and what nots) Rebuilding the population is KEY in this community, and outsiders are not welcome. My character Quinny is harboring an outsider in her bunker/dorm thing. And it goes from there a bit more as well. :3
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xonlymydreamsx Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:44 pm

That was a dream of mine that I had once, like a few months ago... Slowly, but surely developing into what I want to call Extinct. :3
xonlymydreamsx
xonlymydreamsx
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down