FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for an RP partner?

2 posters

Go down

Looking for an RP partner?  Empty Looking for an RP partner?

Post by Piratical Psyche Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:58 pm

Hello, FoG!

I'm just on the search for a general RP partner. I'm looking more for the genres that I listed, and my ideas are just vague enough that I'm not going into them now. I'm sure I'd like whatever was proposed!

Currently, I'm feeling either an urban/modern fantasy type of game, or maybe a more futuristic, deep-space/cyber-punky affair. It'll all be pretty casual; I'm not looking for strict rules or structure or anything, though I'd prefer to carry out the RP in IM. I have most every chat client, so that shouldn't be a problem, and unless stated otherwise I think I'll be on every day.

My ideal game is probably some sort of combination of all four listed genres; fantasy-sci fi-adventure-romance is my actual favourite.

Hah, anyway, I'd love to hear from any and everyone! We can chat a bit and see if there's a game we'd like to play, or you can propose a specific idea if you want.

--Psyche
Piratical Psyche
Piratical Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Looking for an RP partner?  Empty Re: Looking for an RP partner?

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:51 pm

i'm interested.

The only problem with me is that I have no plot ideas whatsoever but i would still love to write.

Fantasy-scifi-adventure-romance sounds difficult but if we changed scifi to more of a steampunk-type science, it could definitely be done, I think.

Can't wait to hear from you!
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratical Psyche Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Hah, I'm sure we could figure something out. Fantasy and Science Fiction are two terms that are very loose, as far as I'm concerned, no need to over-think it.

I didn't add steampunk to my list! I love it so much, I'm fine writing it with anyone. When you're free to chat, feel free to add me on IM, the links are there underneath my icon and all of that.
Piratical Psyche
Piratical Psyche
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:27 pm

I added you on MSN.
It should be book_lover_2665@hotmail.com
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down