FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a partner!

3 posters

Go down

Looking for a partner! Empty Looking for a partner!

Post by Forbidden Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, being new to the site, I might as well start off with one on ones. That and school will be starting soon so one on ones will be easier XP.

Okay, I do a variety of different role-plays, but I usually do fantasy, speculative fiction, and reality. Romance I often squeeze in there.

I am looking for a partner who will help expand the ideas for the role-play, expand on character development and doesn't mind being patient with me. Sometimes, I can't post as much as I would like to. Also, if we are in the middle of a discussion, please say something like, "good night" or something before you just leave. This may be the internet, but we still need to show some manners. (Sorry, it's a pet peeve of mine)

I only have one real idea for a role-play at the moment but I have no problem brainstorming with you if you want to do a different idea. ^^

Idea:

There are humans, but there also psychics. For years humans hold a grudge and prejudice for the psychics more because they don't understand them and therefore fear them and their powers. They kill psychic families and often psychics live in hiding or on the streets.

There is a company, however, that uses psychics as weapons. Because of that, other organizations have gone down the fast track of developing weapons to render psychics useless. One of these anti psychic organizations rounds up psychics for testing. This is going to involve some romance between a psychic and someone else. I prefer being the psychic if you don't mind.

(More can be done to this. This is just an overview. I kind of snatched some of the idea from a movie I watched recently.)

For pairings and romance, I do straight and yaoi. I don't mind yuri, I just can't role-play it. I play male and female. Neither bother me. I have enough experience writing both.
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for a partner! Empty Re: Looking for a partner!

Post by Forbidden Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Okay scratch the idea. It died in my head lol. I am up for any of your ideas or brainstorming!
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriciousGinger Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:51 am

I really love this type of idea!
Have you ever roleplayed gifted? Because that's what it reminds me of, and I love the idea.
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 am

No I haven't actually. Is it a movie, a book? (yeah, I am clueless)
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:16 am

That sounds pretty cool actually and I would love to play it if we could maybe hammer it out a bit more...and I have a character building its self in my head.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down