FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would like RP Partner.

3 posters

Go down

Would like RP Partner. Empty Would like RP Partner.

Post by Ruu Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:40 pm

~Hey, I was just looking for an RP partner. I'm only in a few RPs right now, so I have some time. I like to roleplay fantasy and sci-fi mostly, but I'm cool with other genres. It would be cool if someone would play a hero/villain RP with me, but it doesn't have to be. I don't have any specific ideas right now, but feel free to message me or reply and we can work something out.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Would like RP Partner. Empty Re: Would like RP Partner.

Post by Mustakrakish Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:30 pm

It has been a long time since I have roleplayed on this site, but I keep finding myself coming back here to check up on things. I would be happy to RP with you and come up with any ideas if you still havn't found a partner
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:45 pm

~It would be awesome to RP with you. I did find a partner, but I have time for another roleplay if you'd like to do one.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:53 pm

Yea that would be great. Im game for just about any genre...thought fantasy/sci fi and apocalyptic are probably my top choices. Im also a sucker for steampunk style games.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

~I like all those genres as well! I do have a couple ideas, but if you don't like any of these, don't worry, I got plenty more. XD Here are just a few teasers, and if you like an idea we can discuss it.

Secret of Immortality: Six lesser shrines...and the Shrine of Naya. Only the Royal Family of the jungle-like world can open the gates to of the shrines, and the Shrine of Naya is said to hold the secret to immortality itself. A warlord brings war to the King, hoping to force him to obtain immortality for himself.

Promise of Power: In a world still reliant on the power of steam, and a city rife with gangs and crime, a rumor of a great source of magical energy or some kind of advanced technology runs rampant. The leader of one gang kidnaps a person who knows something about the ruins. Little do they know that soon they must work together, or a terrible fate will befall the city...

Broken Glass: A family seems cursed when one of the children disappears and all that remains is broken glass. Two of the family members must find out the mystery as to why the child disappeared before it is too late...
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:33 pm

Hm...all of those sound pretty interesting. Like I said Im a sucker for steampunk, so the Promise of Power obviously catches my eye, but I also havn't done a mystery RP in a very long time so the Broken Glass one looks good too...hmmm decisions decisions.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:29 am

I haven't done steampunk in a while but whichever one you want to do is fine. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:50 am

Yea lets do that...I was leaning more towards that anyway
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:33 pm

~Awesome! Which part did you want to play? I'd rather roleplay the person who knows about the ruins, but it's up to you.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:53 pm

Hey Ruu, I wouldn't mind at all working on a fantasy hero and villain roleplay with you.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:11 pm

I would be more than happy to play the leader of the gang (I prefer the more villainous characters anyway). Also, since its your idea, I feel like you should be the one who knows most of the secrets anyway.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:04 pm

~Awesome, I'm glad you don't mind the role. I wouldn't want you to have to play a role you weren't comfortable with. I've been in a couple one-on-ones here and everyone starts differently. Did you want to form some back story on this in an OOC, or did you just want me to make the first post and go from there? I don't mind either way cuz I've done it both ways.

@Lamenting Quill: Alright, that'd be awesome! Did you have any ideas in mind?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustakrakish Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:08 pm

A little bit of back story would be preferable, that way I know a bit more of what is going on in the setting and how to tailor my character and posts to it. Things like technology level, brief history, all the basic stuff. I don't mind not having character sheets as long as some form of character description takes place during the RP. Most games I've played people just put character sheets up in an OOC, but I don't mind doing it differently if you prefer.
Mustakrakish
Mustakrakish
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 pm

~Alrighties, we can figure out a history, technology level, and character description. I don't mind doing character sheets either. That's completely fine. I'll have the OOC up in a moment.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down