FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for RP partner

2 posters

Go down

Looking for RP partner Empty Looking for RP partner

Post by Ruu Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:48 pm

Hey, I was just looking for another RP partner because many of the RPs I'm in have slowed down or stopped completely. I mainly enjoy fantasy and sci-fi, though I'm not opposed to other genres, except for strictly romance based ones. I enjoy fandoms such as Kingdom Hearts, Dragonball Z, Lord of the Rings, and Star Wars.

There was one plot I was formulating of two members of some kind of gang in a futuristic world, one who's the leader or important in the gang, and the other who was captured because of their computer expertise or something. Perhaps they could be on some kind of adventure where without both their skills, they will not survive.

But that's just one idea and I'm open to any others you might come up with!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Looking for RP partner Empty Re: Looking for RP partner

Post by *Lozy Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello there Ruu, I understand the situation you are in, I'm in a similar position.
I'm interested in your plot about the two gang members. As well as I would be interested in an Original Star Wars plot.

Either of them, would be great.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:09 pm

~That'd be awesome! I don't mind doing either idea, whichever one you want to would be fine.

For the gang one, it would be cool if I could play the kidnapped member. It would depend on what era we chose for Star Wars, though, for what character I'd play as. Tell me what you were thinking.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:50 pm

With the gang, I don't mind playing the "leader" I actually had an idea for both so that works for me.

As for Star Wars I'm not that sure. I'm a huge fan of the movies, and I've only lately been introduced to the growing wonderful world of what is beyond them. So I'm not sure, but honestly, I would love to play a Sith (cause I'm all badass and stuff y'know, lol)
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:01 pm

~Awesome, I'm glad that's alright!

If you played a Sith in the Star Wars one, I would love to play a Jedi. But whichever one you want to do is fine.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:37 am

Sorry, with the holiday and all I've been a bit absent. By the way, how was your Christmas?

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and let you know I was still interested.
Gosh, I'm torn because both ideas sound pretty great.
But, I'm more then willing to go with your original idea, and if all that goes well, maybe we could do the Star Wars one later. Smile
Sound okay?
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:46 pm

No problem, I was very busy too! My Christmas was great! How about yours?

And it sounds good to me! Now we just gotta define the plot a bit more. I was thinking somewhere along the lines that maybe a virus is infecting the population and my character is researching a cure for it. He's just about to make a breakthrough when he himself becomes mysteriously ill, though he hides it. The gangs in the city hear about his research, and as many of their members are sick, they attempt to capture him and the one your leader character is succeeds. Though they dislike each other at first, eventually they work together to find out the government is the root of the problem and maybe even manufactured or spread the disease itself. It's just a working idea though, so it definitely can change.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Pretty cool actually. My best friend got me a cleaver, haha.

That sounds interesting, the questions I have can be elaborated more in the actual plot. Like, what type of virus is this, why/how were these gangs formed, if their people die everyday what is their real motive for the capture of this researcher, ect.? The idea sounds great, and like I said we can flesh out these questions more in the plot, right?
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:36 pm

That's really funny! XD I actually got a Kindle Fire, which was a huge surprise.

Those are really good questions, but yea I was hoping we could flesh them out as we go. It'll be cool to have a basis, but I always think it's fun to develop the story gradually. We can definitely post a discussion thread so we can always discuss before we post things.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:27 am

Oh that's awesome!

I personally like to have at least a basic plot before we go ahead with everything, but a discussion thread would be great.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:56 pm

~Alrighties, I have the discussion thread up. It's called Race for the Cure. Here's the link!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t4179-race-for-the-cure
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down