FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sea-faring Adventure Int Check

+5
Mojave Wanderer
Kathryn Lacey
Buzzwulf
Artorius
Gadreille
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sea-faring Adventure Int Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Sea-faring Adventure Int Check

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:38 am

I am too...I don't understand why the others haven't gotten back to us. I mean, I'm not asking for the entire character sheet...Where are you guys? Can you keep me posted?

As for those of you who have already worked on a character sheet, feel free to post it into the OOC. Perhaps that will flag the other's attention. Keep your occupations and ship preferences, we will change them if we have to later.

I was trying to wait to give others more of a choice but I don't want to wait much longer. Sorry if the rest of you are feeling rushed, I don't want to move too fast but I also don't want to go days without activity if I can help it.

Update: Buzz got back to me Razz

Merchant Ship:
Artorius
Buzzwulf
Open Slot

Pirate Ship:
Undisputed
Kathryn Lacey
Open Slot

Treasure Hunter Ship:
Hello Danger
Open Slot
Open Slot
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Sea-faring Adventure Int Check - Page 3 Empty Re: Sea-faring Adventure Int Check

Post by Digital Muse Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:40 pm

I am sorry. After factoring school, jobs, writing and other RPs I just can't pull this one off. Sorry.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh no, we're losing our only actual pirate!

I understand completely Digi, and if you ever find yourself with more time you will always be welcome to join.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Aww. That's too bad. =(

Does this still mean we'll have the three ships? It doesn't exactly divide evenly between three any more though it does divide evenly between two.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 pm

I think we are going to still have three, because I wanted no more than two to three people per ship. One ship will be down to two players, which is fine by me.

I just need to know where Plague wants to go, and we are set. I'll fill in whereever Plague and Mojo don't ^_^
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:47 pm

I will start making my character after I finish The Road, but as of now, I dont think my character will go on the pirate ship unless he was held prisoner, which is fine, but someone else probably wants the spot. My character will be a sort of private contractor type, so he would fit well with merchants or treasure hunters
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Hm...

So it looks like if Mojave chooses a Treasure Hunter ship, Ryona has free reign to go where she pleases to make the third on any ship. However, if he chooses a merchant ship, Ryona goes to the treasure hunter ship by default. I think we're kind of relying on you to choose something certain, Mojave.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:03 pm

Mojave and I were waiting to see where Plague wanted to be, as he has not said yet and we want to make sure he gets what he wants if he has a preference. When plague picks, then Mojave will go to whichever ships aren't yet taken.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Tell me if I am wrong Ryona, but I believe your character fits best on the treasure hunter ship or the pirate ship. Really, unless plague chooses the merchant ship, I think that is where I will end up.
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Here is my character

Spoiler:
Any issues? He can go on any ship, and unless there is any issues, this ship will probably travel faster than others. Other ships can go near to travel faster, and the ship I am on can also start out later than other ships if it does travel faster Very Happy

Last edited by Mojave Wanderer on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:43 pm

I'm thinking it is going to end up Artorius, Buzz and Mojo on the Merchant ship, Undisputed, Kathryn and Plague on the pirate ship, and Hello Danger and I as the treasure hunters. But that's just a guess Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am

Sounds good! I'll have a character sheet up in the OOC soon
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 am

Ryona, how did I forget about Plague? Blah... /fail

Mojave, I think your character looks good personally. I like his power. I have a question, though... Since when has 5'2" been medium height for a man? I consider that to be quite short.

Other than that, can I commend you on one particular grammatical achievement? "He takes orders from whomever..." Too few people realize that if the word "who" comes after a preposition that it needs to be "whom."

All in all, I'm excited for this! ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 am

I'll be a pirate, methinks, since I'm drawing a blank on anything else. Wedding sapped up my time today, along with a 5:00 a.m. opening shift, so sorry for the absence of responses.

I'll try and tinker up a character here soon.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:45 am

Awesome! All that is left to do is...make the ships! Haha. Now, how we should go about this I am not sure. Work together through PMs and stuff? Or just elect one person to do it? Just to be clear,

Artorious, Buzzwulf, and Mojave shall be working on the Merchant Ship;

Undisputed, Kathryn, and Plague on the pirate ship;

Hello Danger and I on a disguised treasure hunting ship.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 am

Cool beans.

I'll have my sheet done by today.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mojave Wanderer Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:36 am

Did I write he was short Kathryn Embarassed ? I remember the little debate going on in my head, I guess I never wanted to make a decision. Ill need to change that.
Mojave Wanderer
Mojave Wanderer
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Sweet! I'm excited! I'll do a bit of research and PM Plague and Undisputed about potential ship ideas and whatnot. This will be fun. ^^_^^

Mojave, no worries. I do things like that all the time. In fact, I will frequently begin to write a sentence, decide to reword it midway, and forget to delete part of what I originally wrote, so it just reads very strangely. Compared to that, your minor mistake was nothing. Plus, you made my day by using "whomever" correctly. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:56 pm

Awesome. I'll PM HD about our ship. Artorius and Mojave, I know buzzwulf is very limited on time, so you guys may want to go into planning stage on your own, and then send him what you come up with for him to review. That will make it easier on the poor guy, who is currently without internet (*gasp* the horror! I cannot bear to think of it!)
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:37 pm

How is the pirate ship coming? I've got a good idea for the treasure hunting ship, just waiting for hello danger to okay it. Mojo told me he's working on the base idea for the merchant ship.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:40 pm

Well, we're still debating on a name, and Plague hasn't given us his input, but Undisputed and I like the idea of having a Xebec ship for the pirates. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:41 pm

Ooh, neat Smile What is awesome is I believe none of us will be having the same type of ship, which was what I was hoping for Very Happy
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:49 pm

Well, different ships are suited for different purposes. As pirates, we have the need for speed because we need to be able to both overtake other ships and flee if the need arises. Undisputed made a good point when he said that a xebec would have enough of a crew that if we had to fight, we could, but we can get out of dodge really fast if we can't fight. Plus, it's fine that we'll have a bit more limited ship-weapons because of his character's ability.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:52 pm

I think it's an awesome choice; it was one I looked at myself, but I was wanting something smaller for the treasure hunting purpose. I liked the idea of the Junk ship; it's not a fighting ship by any means, but they aren't really a fighting type of people. Plus it is going to be disguised as a merchant ship. I don't know if HD likes the idea, but I do Smile
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Undisputed Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:12 pm

Update! It has been agreed upon by Plague, Kathryn and I that it will be a Xebec ship by the name of Fasar's Hoard. Considering how all our characters have a friendly/energetic side to them, I think that particular deity is fitting!

Quick question though, Ryona. I was looking over the map and the basic storyline again, and was wondering if you were going to place each ship in a specific spot to get started at. At one of the cities, or maybe just jump right into it and have us at the edge of the Great Break heading into it.
Undisputed
Undisputed
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Thanks for being on top of it. I was wondering though, if you could include some additional information, such as the size of the crew, what weapons are on board (apart from the weapons your characters hold), and if there is any major cargo (don't worry about food/rum, just if you have any stolen property, people held for ransom, etc. etc).

Where you start is up to you. Are you all together already, or do you want to role play meeting up? You may also want to make an NPC Captain if none of your characters are it. I wouldn't put you right at the break, but other than that you can start where ever you see fit to.

And, to conclude, I'm going to go run away to the beach, commandeer a ship, and live a life of piracy (ok, not the latter two, but still...) so any more questions I'll answer tomorrow night!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:29 pm

That's a good idea. I'll begin researching soon - I am in dire need of a shower and a shave right now ((TMI? I hope so! XD )), so I'll get to it after that... or maybe I'll get to it tomorrow since I still have a lot of job hunting and house chores and such to do... ._.

I'm sure together, Undisputed, Plague, and I will be able to get all of the information we need.

Well, Plague is going to be our captain. He's probably working on his character now that we have things situated - or he will soon-ish.

I know Ramya has been on the ship for about a year and a half, and if Plague's character is the captain, he's probably been on the ship even longer. It's up to Undisputed whether he wants to be new to the ship or a veteran of Fasar's Hoard's piracy.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Buzzwulf Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:22 pm

I live! and I have a character that I think I'm gonna post now-ish.

But yeah, I still don't have internet, so you guys go a head and come up with something for the ship. I'm sure that it's better than whatever i would come up with anyway Smile

Buzzwulf
Buzzwulf
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:55 am

Thanks, Kathryn & Co.

I never heard back from Hello Danger as to whether he liked my idea or not...Waiting on his OK before I do the specs. HD, you there?

After the last two sheets are up and we all get our ships situated, we can begin, so yea. Lets do it!

Edit: Kathryn, whether the information is too much or not, that sounds lovely and I look forward to morning when I can do the same Wink
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:06 am

Of course. I PMed you back. My sheet is done. I'm just stuck on what power to have. I'll try and force to decide on something so this boat can set sail.
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next