FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow) Empty Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Chains lightly clicked together a few times every couple of minutes. Chained to them, Gabriel, a Vampire not barley a year into his unwanted new immortality, hung in a lone dungeon below a merciless arena. His hair was covering his eyes and his head was down, looking at the floor. "How could i be so stupid....I got caught again...." His inner battles were interrupted as a guard opened the gated door to his cell, "You, stupid vampire! You still alive?"

Gabriel looked up with his eyes alone and growled at him, Gabriel hated this guard with a passion, he detested feeding on people but this guard would make the sole exception.

"I am..."

"Ha-ha, too bad..."

Lighting a torch, the room lit up in a low glow. "I can't wait till they string up up and finish you off you detestable monster..." The Guard taunted him a lot, but soon he left, giving Gabriel his peace and quiet back...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow) Empty Re: Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:21 pm

They kept accusing her of taking part in a conspiracy to assassinate the king, no matter how many times she tried to tell them that she didn't even know what they were talking about! She had never tried to kill anyone in her life and she wasn't about to start now over some stupid king she had never even met before!

"Please, you have to listen to me" Liliana pleaded as the guard continued to drag her down the crude stone steps leading into the dungeon "I'm being framed, I am not apart of this! I swear!"
"Save it for you executioner, bitch" The guard snarled at her before giving her a harsh push down the stairs, causing her to tumble down the last six steps.
Liliana scrambled to her feet, despite the aching that now resided in her head and backed away from the guard whom was now striding smugly down the stairs "Please, I am begging you! I didn't do anything!"

Her terrified scream echoed about the dungeon as the guard lashed out, roughly grabbing her long jet black hair and dragging her further into the dungeon before he stopped at a cell gate that looked like it was built to hold in an ogre "What is this?! What are you doing?!"
"Silence, wench!" the guard shouted, striking her across the face before he unlocked the door before them and shoved her inside, slamming it shut and locking it behind her "Such a pity, you really are a beauty. Oh well, more where you came from. Heh heh"

"What are you talking about? Please, don't leave me here!" Liliana sobbed, surging forward to grip the cold iron in her trembling hands..
It was then that Liliana sensed that she was not alone in this cell and slowly turned around, her heart thumping wildly in her chest.

A vampire.... Clearly a vampire....

Liliana screamed.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow) Empty Re: Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:30 pm

A scream, that is all Gabriel wanted to hear, the room echoed bad enough as it was. The pitch pushed him over the edge, "SHUT UP!!! I WANT PEACE AND QUIET!!!" Gabriel's breath was heavy, he saw the beauty in front of him, a small though crossed his mind, but it was over powered by his vampire instincts.

"Thrown you to the wolves have they? pity..."

Showing his shackled arms and bound legs, Gabriel looked down. "I can do you no harm girl...so please...stop the screaming, it pains my ears. I am tortured by the very existence of that blasted guard as it is...what I would do to get out and kill him..."

He looked put at her and licked his lips lightly, "By what name do you go by girl?.....Mine is Gabriel...."
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:38 pm

Liliana was instantly silenced when the vampire chastised her about her screaming, he certainly did not sound like a starving predator.
"L-Liliana" She managed to mumble out before she sank down onto her butt against the iron bars, far away from the vampire. She was more than happy to keep some distance between them "Are you going to feed on me? Please. I don't want to die, I didn't do anything wrong!"

Tears bubbled anew beneath her pale blue eyes and her hands came up to cover her face and she sobbed silently "I just want to go home"
Nothing made sense anymore, she was abducted from her home in the middle of the night by royal guards, now stuffed into a cell with a vampire that seemed more human than predator. Of course, she couldn't see him very well, he was covered mostly by the dark shadows of the cell.

"Poor Ginger, my sweet kitty must be so lonely and hungry" Liliana wept softly "Why are they doing this? I didn't do anything!"

~
Lack of punctuation has reduced technical sentence count; danger of x. PM IC Mod.
Suggested changes:
{...chastised her about her screaming
, He certainly...}
{"L-Liliana
," she managed to mumble...}
{...happy to keep some distance between them
. "Are you going to...}
{...going to feed on me? Please
, I don't want to die. I didn't do anything...}
{...beneath her pale blue eyes
, and her hands...}
{...and she sobbed silently
. "I just want to go home."}
{Nothing made sense anymore
. She was abducted...}
{...couldn't see him very well
; he was covered...}
{...lonely and hungry
." Liliana wept softly. "Why are they...}
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:45 pm

Gabriel was grateful she stopped screaming, "I have no plans on feeding on you....not unless you scream again." Struggling against the chains for a brief moment then stopping, Gabriel's face and body were covered by the dark, something he was used to, but the girl was scared. "Stop your blubbering."

A small silence, except for the heart beat in the women's chest, that Gabriel could hear very very clearly, beat many times faster then normal. "Slow your heart down...it is ringing in my ears." He took a breath and struggled against the chains one more time.

"Liliana...can you pick locks?"

He leaned forwards, the light from a touched near the window of the cell. His skin was in the phase from going from the original light olive to a light pale and his hair was still as blond as ever. He asked again, "Can you pick locks?....I promise not to bite or harm you for getting close..."
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:52 pm

Liliana's face took on an uncertain expression, unsure if she should trust him, even if he was quite handsome. Good looks were often a cover for something much more devious.

"I could cast a charm on them to make them open... but... How do I know I can trust to not attack me once you are free?"
He looked quite pale, as if he had not had a drop of blood in days, she certainly did not want to end up on the dinner menu.

From the looks of his well toned body, he was bound to have quite the physique underneath those loose fitting clothes he wore, it was enough to make a woman drown in her own drool. She had to keep her wits about her though, he was a vampire after all.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 7/10 or 9/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:05 am

"How do you know?...we both have a common goal...let me free we can escape..." He moved as if to better his position, "I over heard you have a death sentence tomorrow, what would be the difference I promised not to, but you are scheduled to die tomorrow."

"Charm them, let me go...what have you got to lose?"

He leaned back into the darkness, "You make your own choices....but help me and I will help you..." He hoped this would convince her, he wanted out very badly and he caught a glimpse of her, stunningly beautiful. Months had passed before he even heard mention of a female and she was one of the most beautiful he has seen in his life yet.

He lightly spoke to himself, but knew she might hear based on the echo of the room. "The enemy of my enemy....is my friend."

Last edited by Shadow on Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:12 am

Liliana took a look around her, then gave a nod and lifted her hands, making a pretty swirling movement with them. Lavender colored swirls of light danced around her hands before she swished her hands in the direction of his chains. The ribbons of lavender light disappeared into the lock holes and soon a click was heard to indicate they were unlocked.

"There" Liliana said "Be warned though, there is more magic where that came from. You try to eat me and I will turn you into a snail. Now, what's next?"
She certainly hoped the vampire Gabriel had a plan, she was not very keen on ending up bled to death when this vampire finally couldn't stand the thirst anymore.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 7/10 or 9/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:18 am

Rubbing his wrists he got to his feet and walked slowly towards the gate and women. "A snail eh? lovely notion." He stopepd between the women and gate, "Trust me I owe you my life right now..." He placed a hand on her cheek and moved it down to her side and felt the curl of her hip ever so gently. "I will repay you however you ask me."

He parted from her and placed his hands on the gate, "Now we wait till the next guard comes...they all have a set of keys to this cell....they all come in and taunt me from a far...we wait to escape now......Liliana."

He sat near the gate but did not take his eyes off her, his bluish green eyes were more visible from that angel with more light from the torch outside the cell.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:28 am

"This had best work, we only have one shot" Liliana replied "If we are stopped, they will either bind my magic or move me into a different cell with another form of death waiting"

Her pale blue eyes darted away from his, finding the magnetic pull as frightening as it was seductive. She wondered if he was purposely trying to seduce her with his eyes.
"So, um, what are you in here for? Vampires tend to be captured for arena sport, but who knows"

Yes, conversation about things that have nothing to do with sex would distract her from his startling beauty, she couldn't think of him in a sexual way.
'Remember, Liliana' she told herself mentally 'Vampires tend to bite in the sack, just remember his fangs and that should help'

~
Lack of punctuation has reduced sentence count; danger of x. PM IC Mod.
Suggested changes:
{This had best work
. We only have one shot," Liliana replied. "If we...}
{...with another form of death waiting
."}
{...for arena sport, but who knows
?"}
{...distract her from his startling beauty
. She couldn't think...}
{'Remember, Liliana
,' she told herself mentally,Vampires tend to bite in the sack. Just remember...}
{...his fangs and that should help
.'}
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:34 am

"I am here because I was captured in the wilderness....Vampires normally are not in the wilderness so they figured I was a special catch." He turned away from her gaze, she would a familiar feeling, he might indulge on it later he though.

"It will work...you will need to distract the guard. Use anything you can I am chained far back enough they can't see me anyways. Seduce him and I will do the rest then we can make our escape, trust me. You will seduce him easily."

Hearing some boots clicking in the distance with his advanced hearing they had about three minutes till the next guard came to the cell to taunt him...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 am

Liliana opened her mouth to protest against seducing this dickface they called a guard, but he had already slinked back into the shadows and footsteps were now echoing down the stairs.
Sure enough on Gabriel's predications, there was the guard, looking quite smug.

"You there" Liliana called out to the guard, trying her best to look sexy "You look so strong and virile, so scrumptious. I don't want to die a virgin, will you let me out for a little while, I want to experience womanhood before I die. The vampire sleeps right now"
Liliana pressed herself against the bars, allowed her cleavage to thrust upwards a little bit, hoping it would tempt him into opening the cell gates "Pretty please, don't let me die a virgin"

'Gabriel so owes me for this' Liliana grumbled to herself, keeping her pale blue eyes locked on the guard, trying to appear as sexy and sultry as possible.

~
Lack of punctuation has reduced technical sentence count; danger of x. PM IC Mod.
Suggested changes:
{"You there
,"}
{...trying her best to look sexy
, "You look...}
{...die a virgin
. Will you let me out for a little while? I want...}
{"The vampire sleeps right now
."}
{...tempt him into opening the cell gates
. "Pretty please...}
{...don't let me die a virgin
."}
{...owes me for this
,' Liliana grumbled...}
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:35 am

Gabriel saw the guard lust for her, he may not have looked it but he could see it in his eyes. Coming close to the cage the guard made a grab for her breasts, that is when Gabriel striked at his throat, gripping it and soon crushing it before ant slight noise could exit his mouth.

"You were very convincing, he wanted you badly."

Pulling his body closer, Gabriel rooted through his pockets looking for the keys and found a few and started to click the keys one by one into it looking for the right one. He occasionally looked back at her;her cleavage was still showing but he then went back to the keys...

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 5/10 or 8/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:40 am

It did not take Liliana long to notice what Gabriel kept glancing down at in between searching for the guard's key, she quickly righted her top.
"Put your eyeballs back in your head, Gabriel" Liliana replied, propping her chin up with a raised raven black brow "We're trying to escape, not give you a hard-on"

Either she was extremely flustered or scared stupid, because she had no idea where that little burst of courage came from when she chastised a vampire for ogling her breasts. Made her smirk a little bit.

She watched him sort through the keys and began to squirm a little bit "Do try to hurry up, will ya? Who knows how long we have until someone comes down to look for this guy"

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 4/10 or 9/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:49 am

"The Guards come every hour, don't worry....you are pretty gifted you know." He hid a small smile, "Hmm..." The key clicked, "Ah, I have it." He opened the door. and looked down the hall both left and right, both were clear. "Clear, come miss virgin."

He took the torch from it's perch and he lead her down the hall, her behind him and take out who ever would be in front of them. "Almost there..." He remembered their was a horse's stall quarter mile down the hall. "Where will you go after this?" He stopped quickly and turned around and felt her chest lightly bump into his lower chest...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:56 am

Liliana shrugged at his question and took a step back "I don't know, but I will figure something out"
His question certainly was a good one, because she honestly had no clue what she was going to do after this, she had known nothing else but noble life in the royal city.

She was scared at what he future might hold for her, but she would handle whatever came her way as best she could, there was no other option. She definitely wasn't going to ask Gabriel for help, he had done enough by helping her escape, the debt he owed her was repaid and there was nothing she had to offer him in exchange for further help.

"I'll be fine" Liliana lied, or at least tried to "I will survive"

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. There are technically only 3 sentences in this post. 7 periods should be added to complete clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:02 am

"You are a wanted women...I am wanted just cause of what I am..." He took her by the hand and ran when he heard another guard coming. The horses were in the stable, still holding her hand he pulled her onto a horse with him and they quickly rode off. The large wooden door never was closed because of the possibility of knew combatants and slaves for the arena.

"We stay together...at least for a short amount of time more."

They rode a good twelve miles away from the compound into the wilderness. "Thank....you...for your...help."

Gabriel's eyes shut and he passed out and fell to the ground from the horse. The last thing he saw was her face, lightly lit from the flame of the torch attached to the sattle...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:25 am

"Oh my stars!" Liliana shrieked, just barely catching him and hauling him back onto the horse's back.
She secured him there with a low grade binding spell, she was weak from her magic usage already and lack of food, but this would work well enough to keep him from falling off.
"Yah!" Liliana exclaimed, pushing her heels into the horse's flanks, prompting the animal to gallop away in the direction she wanted, though she had no idea where she should go. Gabriel was supposed to be in charge of that.

She must have pushed the horse for over an hour and a half at that gallop into the wilderness, but she could not stop until she was certain they were far enough away to rest.
Liliana found a stream to stop at with plenty of grass for the horse to graze on, she slipped off horse before carefully pulling Gabriel down and laying him down upon the cushy grass, his head resting upon her lap as she bathed his brow with a piece of her skirt she'd torn off and soaked with cool water from the stream.

"Sorry" Liliana murmured to the weary horse, genuine guilt upon her lovely face "I was so afraid, I had to be sure we were all safe"
The horse made a soft sound before nuzzling her cheek with it's massive mouth, then returning to grazing upon the grass.
"May the Goddess protect us" Liliana whispered worriedly as she gazed down upon Gabriel's unconscious face.

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. Add at least 2 ending punctuation marks to complete clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:36 am

....protect us"" He heard the last words Liliana spoke, the word protect seemd to strike a cord with him, "Liliana..." Gabriel's eyes were fluttering open. "Damn...I passed out..." He closed his eyes again slightly pinching the upper part of his nose.

"I must be more drained then I though." Looking up he noticed her looking down at him, now knowing his head was in her lap. A short silence went by staring at her, ".....Thank you Liliana." Feeling his forehead and lifting his head a little looking at her torn skirt he put two and two together. "I am some trouble for you aren't I?" He lightly chuckled and rolled his neck popping it once and seemed to get a little comfy.

"How long was I out for?"

Gabriel studied the trees, they were thick enough to give him thick shade from the sun and mountains formed in the east to block it from rising on him in the morning.

Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:43 am

"You've been out for almost two hours" Liliana replied, blushing softly, he certainly looked a bit better than he had before "And no, I wouldn't say you've been trouble, if not for you, they would be getting ready to kill me tomorrow for something I did not do"

Liliana stared up now at the tree tops, realizing just what a perfect place it was that they stopped at "I was so scared earlier, I did not realize how perfect this spot was. Very lucky"
She returned her gaze to his face "You have risked so much for me, I will never be able to repay you as you deserve, you could have been killed back there. You saved my life, once from execution and again when you delivered me from the prison grounds. If I can ever do anything to make up for all this, let me know"

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. There are currently only 4 complete sentences. Add at least 6 ending punctuation marks to complete sentence clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:52 am

Taking that though to heart he slightly repeated what she last said, "Anything...hmm..." He gave her a genuine smile. He got up and approached the horse, he took out a small needle and pricked the side of the horse's neck, startling it for a moment. "shhhhh..." Placing his hand on the animal calming it down, then he placed his hand out as a very small puddle of blood was on his hand.

"Thank you for this my friend..."

Gabriel put pressure on the small spot for a few moments and let go. He then licked up all the little blood and breathed in heavily. "That was well needed...."

The Vampire took a little time to build a small fire, it was still a few hours till sun rise and even then it might be needed it would be reasonably dark in this shade. He threw a small log in the fire and laid near Liliana. "I've been thinking...I've been long without a companion....for many years."

Shooting her a quick glance then back at the fire. "I would love to have your company for a good while..."
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:57 am

To say she was a bit taken aback when he drank from their horse was an understatement, but he took very little and did not harm the horse.
She watched him skillfully build a warm fire, it was obvious he had done this many times before and perfected it like an art.
He put one more log on the fire before making a slightly vague comment about her company. She knew vampires tended to be vague with mortals when they wanted them to agree to something they normally would not. Though she doubted Gabriel would deceive her at this point.

Liliana stared him for a minutes before she made an assumption "Like traveling with you for awhile? I don't see why not, it's not like I have anywhere else to go and wandering around alone certainly does not sound appealing".

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 6/10 or 9/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:03 am

"Yes...Traveling will be nice. You are a special women Liliana, but I bet you don't need a immortal's opinion on that." He gave her a positive nod and took her hand in his and he lightly rubbed it a little and then, without warning, planted his lips on the back of her hand ever so gently.

Her warm flesh was tender even to his lips and she smelt of flowers and berries. Taking his lips away he looked up, not being able to see stars in the sky was not a bad thing but he wished he could see them reflected in her eyes. Instead he looked to the flames dancing around in her eyes; the red mixing with the pale blue. "Tell me something Liliana...as I am new to being a vampire I an still fairly young, around your age I believe. Have you a love back home?"

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 8/10 sentences.)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:12 am

AS his lips caressed the back of her hand and his bright blue eyes studied her face in such detail, taking in everything, Liliana could feel a warm blush heat her cheeks.
His question startled her, but not for reasons one would normally assume, it was not often she talked about love with anyone, let alone a vampire.

She shook her head, a bit of sadness on her expression "No, my coming out party was supposed to be today. I was to be presented to society as of age to marry. So no, I have no love waiting for me back home. I doubt I will ever have the chance now to marry until I am far away from here"

It was truly a pity, she wished she at least could have taken with her some of the things that were most precious to her, like her late mother's locket that held within a small portrait of her beloved parents. Or her late father's pipe, the cherry wood and brass one that he carried with him everywhere. Her mother's wedding gown would certainly break her heart, but at least she could carry the memory of them inside her forever.

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. Add at least 2 ending punctuation marks to complete sentence clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:21 am

Her answer of know made him turn and give her a almost shocked and lightly confused expression. "I can understand what it feels like to have that torn from you..."

He opened his shirt and showed a lightly round scar between his hips and ribcage. "I had my mortal life taken from me...I was never given the choice either. I may never find that person now...who could want a vampire for a husband?" He gave her a fake smile, his own dilemma re-troubling him again. "I will...be more then willing to give you the company you wish for as we will be companions for how ever long we will be for.

The warmth of the fire felt good on his chest and side, having kept the shirt open. His skin was getting pale, but it kept a very small tone of his former olive color highlighted by the flames. Sitting up, his abs crunched together in a well developed set as he picked up a few branches and tossed them in feeding the fire.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:29 am

A hot blush covered her face and she turned her face away so he would not see it. Was he insinuating a desire to become her mate or something? She couldn't be sure and she certainly was not going to humiliate herself by saying something about it and ending up coming off track.

"Perhaps you sound hunt for some nourishment" Liliana suggested, noting Gabriel's color starting to diminish a bit as the seconds ticked by "In fact, I insist, we cannot have you fainting again in the need arises again to flee trouble"

She had spotted a hot spring not too far from here, probably a ten minute walk, a nice hot bath would do her body and mind some good.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 4/10 or 8/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:40 am

He nodded in approval, "Yes...I will do that, don't wander off too far Liliana." He stood up and walked out into the Forrest. Two minutes into his hunt he caught two squirrels and a rabbit. The blood from both brought him into a better focus.

"Much better."

He suddenly noticed a deer under a tree, it was of age so it held much more blood then he might need. Stalking his prey for a few moments he leaped at it and sank his teeth into the side of its neck. He was fully restored and the deer was still alive, being let go. "That was a good idea...Liliana."

Saying her name made a smile slowly creep up on his lips. Tracking back to camp he remembered her walking to the nearby spring, she sat in the hot spring, the moonlight shining on her as she hums and washes her body, he had not realized that her breasts were larger then he actually had though and her hair was slicked back making him lick his lips.

Taking his own clothes off he slipped in behind her and started to kiss the back of her neck, placing his left hand on her hip, the right cupping her breast...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:46 am

Liliana was shocked as the water began to stir and a familiar body moved in to embrace her from behind, lips caressed the back of her neck with heated kisses, gentle but eager hands caressed her hips and her breasts.
She opened her mouth to protest, but as his tongue snaked out to lick her just beneath her ear and his thumb swept across her hardening nipple, she was silenced at the point aside from the soft pants leaving her lips.

These feelings and sensations were something Liliana had never before known, it was intoxicating and arousing. She wanted more even though she knew she ought not.
She couldn't stop herself as Gabriel's name slipped from her lips as a moan of passion.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 5/10 or 8/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 4:52 am

She moaned his name, it was going better then he had hoped for and that drove him further. The hand on her hip caressed the soft flesh of her ass, his mouth kissing up and down her back and upper back. He said her name now as he felt her fingers lightly claw at his upper right thigh. He lightly growled as he groped her breast and lightly licked and sucked a bit on her ear lobe.

He came to the front of her and took her lips into his in a passionate kiss. First few seconds just the lips touched then he opened his mouth to hers and passed his tongue into her mouth. He lightly cupped both cheeks of her ass and he kissed her...

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 7/10 or 8/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:00 am

Her mind was puddle of desire and passion, no sense of reason or stability remained, all she could think of was the gorgeous vampire and his touch, his kiss...
Liliana was unable to refrain from wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pressing her bare body against his own as he kissed her, his tongue caressing hers in that age old dance of passion.

His hands cupped her backside and she could feel his steadily hardening arousal press against her lower stomach. It made her body grow only hotter with arousal and anticipation, she had never before known a man's touch, her body as pure as fresh fallen snow.
An almost painful ache was starting between her legs, something she had never felt before, it was uncomfortable and for some reason she longed for him to touch her there.

Fear started to bloom within her breast, she wondered what it would be like to make love with a man for the first time and if she would disappoint him with her lack of experience.
Her lips left his, her breath coming in heavy pants as she whispered against his lips "Do you really think we should be doing this?"

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. Add at least 3 ending punctuation marks to complete sentence clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next