FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:09 am

Her question made him stop for a moment, his mind circled the question for a answer, the right one. "I think we should..." He lightly pressed her back against the wall of stone conveniently behind her. Gabriel's lips attacked her breasts, suckling on them slowly and seductively. He ran his hand down in between her legs and stopped.

"You've never been with a man?"

The question was mostly a statement lest then a real question. He was surprised his mock of her virgin pose with the guard back at the arena was correct after all. "I will give you the choice of letting me be the first to lay with you..."

He rubbed the tip of his erection up in between her legs and sucked her breasts.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow) - Page 2 Empty Re: Love, Magic and Blood... Oh My! (Quill and Shadow)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:15 am

Liliana tried to be sensible and see reason, but she found that as he suckled at her breasts, seducing her with skill, that she could think of nothing else but this beautiful vampire making love to her.

As she arousal built up within her once more, that ache resuming between her legs, she parted them slightly as soft moans escaped her.
"Yes..." Liliana moaned softly, her lids fluttering shut as she tilted her head back in passion "Yes... Please... Yes... Make love to me... Please..."
Never before had Liliana dreamed she could be so wanton, but this vampire Gabriel seemed to bring out undeniable passion in her.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 6/10 sentences.)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:20 am

Taking her for the first time he pressed the tip into her slowly, gradually going inside her taking her virginity slowly. His breathing was getting a little faster as she was getting tighter and he was getting deeper. Half way in he broke her wall and waited for her to get used to it and slowly he pumped in and out of her.

His hips rocked into her as he lifted her legs around his waist and had her back against the cool stone. going slow at first he went a little fast with shorter strokes. "Liliana..." He closed his eyes and focused on the rhythm he was starting. Her breasts were beginning to bounce as he was going a little faster and harder...

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 7/10 sentences.)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:26 am

Liliana cried out softly as he pierced her maidenhead, ending her virginity. He was considerate enough to wait to move until her body was used to his presence and then he began his strokes inside her.
"Oh Gabriel!" She heard herself cry out as the tempo and ferocity of his strokes increased, she could feel delicious pressure building up within her waiting to explode.

By instinct, Liliana lifted her legs in the water and wrapped them around Gabriel's waist for deeper penetration, her head lolled back as he hit a most deliciously arousing spot that made her see stars "Oh Gabriel! I never knew it was like this! Gabriel... Gabriel!"
His name poured from her lips over and over like the sweetest honey as he took her, their passion echoing throughout the forest.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 5/10 or 7/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:33 am

He was her first and he knew it, her tightness swallowed him nearly completely. He was almost all the way inside her and he was nearly the end himself. "Liliana! I am close...!"

He turned around placing his back against the wall and sat down, sucking her breasts once more and moving his hips best he could as she was in position to ride him. One hand cupped her backside and the other held her hip. "This is amazing!" He moaned her name and lightly nipped at her nipple, bit did not use his fangs of draw blood. He was so close to the end, bit did not want it to end.

He kissed her again with great aggression and tenderness. His moans turned to yells same as her, echoing across the Forrest, the union of a Vampire and mortal.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:40 am

As he shifted her to riding his arousal, Liliana cried out as he slipped even deeper inside of her, hitting that one special spot that threw her over the edge and brought sparkling climax upon her.
She screamed his name as loud as she could as she came, her feminine walls clenching around him as she did.

She could feel his intense desire to bite her throat, but he refrained, respecting her choice. She knew what kind of mark he wanted to leave upon her and it made her feel warm and wanted.
"Do it" Liliana moaned as he continued to thrust into her body "Forever, eternity, however long until time comes crashing down, bite me, mark me as yours"

She knew what this acceptance meant and as much as marrying in the vampire way or even marrying at all frightened her, she knew she would be safe and Gabriel would see that she was happy.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 5/10 or 7/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:48 am

"...As...you wish."

His mouth opened and he left the mark on her neck, biting her there. He was fully restored so he sucked up little blood and more so focused on making love to his mate. "I'm There!" He came inside her as the bond was complete. She was his as much as he was her's now. His seed spilled into her and added to his claim for her.

Gabriel had never mated in the vampire's way and it was as much his first time as her own. "Liliana...I am yours...as much as you are mine now..." He thrusted a few more times into her...
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:58 am

Liliana cried out with him as he came, his hot seed gushing into her in bursts, she had not even considered contraception, but if she was destined to have a half vampire child, then so be it, that was fate's design.

After Gabriel thrust into a few more times until he no longer could, Liliana laid her head down on his shoulder to catch her breath.
She laughed softly then "You know, this was never how imagined getting into a permanent relationship, but I am certainly not complaining"

Lifting her head, Liliana gave him a serious look "We forgot to use contraceptive magic, I hope you will not be upset... if I become pregnant"

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 2/10 or 8/10 sentences, depending, due to lack of punctuation)
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:03 am

His breathing caught up he spoke, "I never though I would find someone I would be willing to mark...And Children...I welcome them." He pecked her on the lips and looked up at the trees, "If we are safe this might be the best places to raise a child...if you do become pregnant. He slipped out of her and sat himself and her in the water to wash up. Playing a bit he splashed her with some water.

Soon after he walked with her hand in hand back to the fire and he returned his clothes to his body. "I have family up north...but they have no clue I am a vampire...."

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 7/10 sentences.)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:10 am

Liliana took great care in washing away the virgin's blood from her legs and eventually climbed out of the spring to dry off and put her clothes back on.
"We should get farther away from the city first, we are only about two hours away" She explained and the smiled "Perhaps we should seek out this family you speak of, perhaps they will welcome us"

She sat down with her new husband beside the fire and allowed it to warm her against the chill of the night "After all, if you did get me pregnant, what better place to raise a baby then around plenty of blood relatives? I certainly can think of none"

This feeling of utter excitement and thrill within her did not seem to wish to dissipate, she wondered if this is what married women called wedded bliss.
She giggled a bit as she thought of the guard they tricked "I doubt that moron of a guard would have tossed me in there with you if he had known what would transpire between us"
Absent minded, Liliana brought up a hand to stroke her scalp in memory of how cruel that guard had been to her, how roughly he'd handled her. She hoped the royals would punish him severely for failing in his duty.

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. Add at least 5 ending punctuation marks to complete sentence clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:17 am

"Yes, that guard...Gorgon I believe his name was...He was lucky to have been fooled by you...closest he would get to you." He kissed at her neck and laid near the fire. The though that he had a wife now and possibly later down the road a child, Gabriel had come a long way from the Arena as a slave/combatant.

"If I have made you with child...what names do you wish to use?"

He then though of his family. "I believe they will...but they think of me as dead. I faked my death so as no one would suspect me a vampire. I have two sisters and a brother...my father was out of the country and my mother..,she might be with him.

x

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Post Length Rule Infraction: 8/10 sentences.)
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:59 pm

Liliana thought for few moments and eventually shrugged "I am not sure just yet, we will have to think more on it whenever we find out for sure that I am with child"

She touched his shoulder warmly and rubbed it comfortingly "Well, we can set out for their property whenever you are ready, the farther we are away from this place the better I think. I don't want them catching us if it turns out I am pregnant, you know what they will do to a half witch and half vampire child"

She shuddered at the thought, she knew those monsters would take the child as soon as it was born and perform hideous experiments on the rare combination of witch and vampire. Such a fate would never befall any child from her womb, Liliana would see to that.

~
Lack of punctuation; danger of x. There are currently only 2 complete sentences. Add at least 8 ending punctuation marks to complete sentence clauses already present within the post. PM IC Mod for assistance.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:11 am

Gabriel stacked a well sized log in the fire pit, "No child of mine will have that fate..." Kissing Liliana's cheek he leaped up and caught a squirrel, "Soon you will feel hungry. No mortal food will end this hunger though. When I was first turned I could quench the thirst for several weeks on just the blood of a squirrel." He held it fast, it struggled a great deal for quite some time until it was too tired to move.

"It may seem wrong at first...but this is food now."

He held onto it till she was feeling the lust for blood. "If you feel the urge to feed and are around humans...best thing is not to attack them, once you drink human blood...in the murdering sense you lose apart of your soul with every feed..."
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:35 am

To imagine where she was now was not something Liliana would have contemplated before all this happened. She never would have thought she'd end up married to a vampire, let alone one as sweet and attentive as Gabriel.
Liliana had not known him long, but all of this felt right. It was almost as if her whole life had been building up to these moments that would bring her into Gabriel's arms.

The thought of giving Gabriel a baby put a warm fuzzy feeling in her heart, something she had never felt before in her old life among the nobility of society. It seemed the nobles never really put too much importance onto love or devotion.
The way Gabriel looked at her and touched her even in the most innocent ways made her feel so very warm and safe, like he would slaughter an entire army to protect her from harm. She thanked the Goddess with all her heart for such a loving husband and maybe even the father of her child.

Liliana snuggled close to Gabriel near the fire, taking in the comfort and security his strong body provided "It's strange, I hardly know you... though I do believe I love you. This has to be what it is to find ones soul mate"

When he began to explain about the squirrels and hunger, Liliana became curious "Will this be a result of the mating mark or perhaps the potential pregnancy?"
It was a wonderful feeling, to think that she might be pregnant with Gabriel's baby, she envisioned a little girl with her bright blue eyes and Gabriel's shining golden hair. Such a warm and beautiful thought.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 am

"Will this be a result of the mating mark or perhaps the potential pregnancy?"

This question was a curious one to even himself, "I...will learn about it as we are together with you my love...I am only a newborn vampire myself...you will fully turn this next night. The turn was painful, but I am here with you." He took her hand in his and kissed it, then he kissed her lips ever so softly. His fang nicked his upper lip and her lower lip and their blood meshed together as he kissed her with ease and passion.

Gabriel ran his hand up and down her belly. He slightly groped her breast but kept his hand around her stomach. "If you feel hungry...let me know I will get more blood for you."

He saw various animals in the wilderness nearby. The sight granted by his vampiric blood was a benefactor.
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2