FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

+5
Bird of Hermes
Dax
Harper
SpaceWheeler2.0
YenWen
9 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

Post by Aya MacArthur Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:19 pm

I am having a personal issue and I won't be able to post til Tuesday. I won't be anywhere near a computer. I hope you understand.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Mythology's Finest OOC[Still Accepting!]

Post by YenWen Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:25 pm

That's not a problem. It's to be expected, as you've just started.
If it's a problem for many, we can go ahead and start through the loop again, and we'll fill in those who need to catch up, if need be. That's only if people are really anxious to post again.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:32 pm

I am hoping to get the wheel turning again. I'm not really impatient, I just really love my characters and am eager to take the next step with them. Though, I don't have a problem with waiting.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:09 pm

Getting a bit quiet in here :<

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 pm

I'm still around! I've been a little busy, and lacking in motivation lately for all things, but I'm here.
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 am

Is anyone else gonna post before June 30th? Just curious if those semi-committed haven't fallen off the face of the earth. It's been real quiet here of late...

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:45 am

Sorry about the wait, I'm back. I ended up getting really sick.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 am

Aw, it's alright. Are you okay, now?

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Yeah. I just have to go back every weekend to make sure I stay alright.
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm

Aw, I'm sorry, hon. I hope you get better soon :3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:33 pm

One more day, people! There are some people that have just kind of dropped off the face of the Earth. If you don't notify us today or tomorrow, you're character slot will be up for grabs :<

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:45 pm

I am still here.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 pm

It's fine, Hermes :3 I'm aiming at the people who haven't posted yet. I just don't want this to die yet :< Not so soon.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:19 am

Do we post in a certain order, or do we just post?
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:09 pm

There's an order, but the ones who're just starting go ahead :3. The list is on the first post in OOC.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Those who have not contacted me and have been absent have been removed. If they wish to still play and retrieve their characters, I have their old profiles saved, but the character slot is now up for grabs.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 pm

So, I've decided to get rid of the order, and you all may post whenever you like, as long as you do not have any problem filling people in over time.
Aya, you post whenever you have the chance.
If anyone has any questions, just ask :3. I'm getting to work on my next post.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

Hoorah for posting!

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aya MacArthur Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 am

YAY!
Aya MacArthur
Aya MacArthur
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Grey Beard Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:31 pm

Can we still join?

Last edited by Grey Beard on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Grey Beard
Grey Beard
Mist
Mist

Male

Location : One step away from danger, two steps away from harm, half an inch away from Death.

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:37 pm

You sure can, but I'd prefer you to send me the profile in pm. I'd also like a bit extra detail, such as their mortal appearance and what their place is in the world currently.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 pm

And I posted! Sorry that it took me so long. I haven't been on almost all week. Also, I didn't include Eris in this post, but I'll try to work out the character and be ready to include her in the next one... hopefully. Smile
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:56 pm

Wonderful! :3 The plotting is underway...

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:09 pm

aaaaand I am back!

SO I will get a post up before the end of the night.

And its awesome that we got a Hades. Very Happy
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm

I'm putting up my own post and I found something that will be very useful to all of you.

Greek Family Tree

This was we can know how who is related to who most easily, as well as who fathered/mothered who. Some of them are bit more whore-ish than originally thought >>

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Uh, is it just me, or is Zeus sort of related to like 3/4th of the people below him in the family tree...?

*cough* man whore *cough*
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:08 am

And those are just the ones he sired :3 There's also Ganymede >> His abductee/servant boy...

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:34 am

Oh. I didn't know Hermes had a thing for Aphrodite. We had quite a few minor children.

OvO
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:29 am

Hermaphrodite makes sense, now, doesn't it? :3
Edit: Also, out of research, I've been looking for the limitations for these gods, and this is what I've found...
1. Gods cannot bring mortals back from the dead, even lovers.
2. Gods can be killed, but only very complicatedly, by a much stronger God. (Such as the brood of two powerful gods killed one of it's parents)
3. Gods cannot 'do it all' entirely. Those who attempt at creating or doing something out of their jurisdiction tend to do it badly. (Such as Poseidon creating animals. The horse was a mistake.)
4. Gods do grief, morn, and regret their actions. In feeling, they are just like mortals. Even Hades who morns for his consort when she must return to her mother.
5. Gods cannot chose the consequences for their actions, but simply try and change them as they work by putting other things in the way, in which they can still make even more comical/horrid mistakes.

Hope this has helped. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask :3

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by SpaceWheeler2.0 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:24 pm

Dax wrote:Uh, is it just me, or is Zeus sort of related to like 3/4th of the people below him in the family tree...?

*cough* man whore *cough*

Dax, that's the reason why Hera is always pissed off in the myths. Zeus had possibly hundreds of children. Almost every city and town in Greece had at least one family that claimed direct descent from Zeus himself at some point or another. He is the classic representation of what every ruler wished they had, infinite indulgence to any pleasure they wished... at least for as long as Hera let his leash loose. Razz
SpaceWheeler2.0
SpaceWheeler2.0
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next