FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

+2
Skittle_Overlord
Aiswari Cara
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 4 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Oh. Well there is a certain attraction to playing a character who is simply so chaotic and evil that he or she just flies the coop on occasion.

I love my immortal evil characters. I have quite the collection. Perhaps the Lord of Eternal Night will make an actual appearance at some point. If Permitted of course.

Back to top Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 4 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:18 pm

Yes, I agree!!

And it would be interesting to see a possible interaction between the two at some point, Raptor, most fun indeed!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:26 pm

Maise and Eldricht? or Maise and the Lord of Eternal Night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Eldricht. If Maise ever met up with the Lord of Eternal Night... well, honestly I'm not sure how she'd react, lol.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Maybe significantly farther into the thread. For now I don't think that will happen. Later it could but probably only near the end of the war I would guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:40 pm

As I was intending, in all honesty. Leofric will have his hands full with Maise for some time. Wink
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:50 pm

I figured as much.

What do you think of my post?

Did I do a good enough job not seeming like lord of the rings with the 12 assassins led by the half human?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:43 pm

I liked it! It kinda made my skin crawl, Larka will definetly have her hands full with trying to keep her cover AND keeping the assasins away from the King Of Leham.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:36 am

You don't have to protect the king. He's going to die anyway, if he can die a warrior's death it would be all the more climactic to his death Smile. He still has the blade of Leham.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:03 am

I hate to admit it, but I find overly evil characters boring. You've seen them all before; from Sauron to Goldfinger. Predictable, very simple to Roleplay and just abit simple. NOW! Bayaz from The First Law? He's something. Spends the entire series being portrayed as the old, wise, powerful Wizard. Then, you realise he's just as evil as the Enemy, and he's been manipulating everyone from the beginning. It's genius.

EDIT: Forgive me if I'm a wee bit absent. Venturing to the Army Career's Office with a mate or two. Should be gone most of the day.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:22 pm

Now that I think about it, The King we have isn't necessarily evil. He just wants conquest. Which is kinda a good thing sinse britain is split up. He's just tyranical, not evil.

At least thats the way I see it

and Aiswari, yah, that's fine, we'll do the interview that way.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:57 pm

Yeah, I learned that tyrant kings aren't always evil, like Julius Ceaser, but when they take dominant control, and they use the act of assuming kingship as a weapon to get their way, then they are evil, such as Hitler.

I guess you guys didn't really expect the leprocy?
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Question are you all waiting on me?

If you are I will post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:17 pm

we're waiting on tykreig, and i'm waiting on skittle
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:25 pm

And Tykreig is waiting on me; but Kidney infection plus busy weekend has made it impossible to get on until now. I'll be working on my post through out the day, and once Tykreig agrees with how I have... Maise persuade the king, then it shall be up.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:31 pm

I also am waiting on Dax to post his showing up in belard and for skittle to post so that I can post the twelve arriving in leham

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:33 pm

Remember the messengers should be arriving at your kingdom soon as well.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:07 pm

They should be addressed in my next post as well. Thanks for reminding me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:05 pm

No problem, I'm having a good time with rp, and I hope everyone else is as well.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:10 pm

ok, French vs. brits Inc.

Short post, sorry.

For awhile now I have no inspiration which is why my writing has been soo off lately so I apologize. Please bear with me. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:14 am

uuuuhh. I've been waiting on YOU Aiswari, I posted with Larka making an introduction already, Bishop hasn't responded yet
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:19 am

edit- *knaws on own head*

I'm sorry, I think my computer had issues, and I didn't see the new post because it wouldn't show it. It won't happen again, since my computer got taken away by angry parents anyway. I'm stuck on the school computers for now, so no posting on weekends for a while, and no private messaging. The school has something to block certain sites, and on the sites you CAN get on, you sometimes can not private message or edit posts, or even post. Here I can read my private messages, but I can't reply (I can post, but can't edit my posts) . So if anyone wants to discuss something with me in secret, just message me and I'll respond in the ooc ambiguously (sp?)
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:01 pm

Sorry to hear the news. Did they take it because of bad grades? If so, I can understand why, cause I'm sorry to be the stick in the mud, but school is necessary in todays world. Whenever you can post is cool.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Sorry for the delay. I am feeling rather rotten but will try to get the post up today or tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Alrighty, it seems like a bug of ill spirits is floating around Razz.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:13 pm

So close to my 1st rank change ^_^. I can't wait Smile
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:53 pm

If you guys want a translation to jean St-Clairs french tell me. Whatever you do, do not translate it through the internet.

I tried doing that to check how it would turn out...and it was horrible.

Just a heads up. Smile
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:10 pm

I think, Tyrkrieg and I, are waiting for Shades to Post. I looked at the IC, and Tyr posted after the post involving your's and his character.

And Raptor, was I supossed to be the one acting as the messengers, if so, I'll post right away.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:14 am

It was because of grades that I got it taken away initially, then I started sneaking on it. But got caught, so now its got a password that I don't know and being heavily monitored, so can't get in.

I'll post right away
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:33 pm

Yes I would appreciate you Responding as the messengers. Thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next