FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

+2
Skittle_Overlord
Aiswari Cara
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:40 pm

Aw damn, I was wrong.

Ok, but what I really need to say is this, Raptorman and I are yet again changing the eye color of our characters. Can you PLEASE, for both my sanity and yours, not copy the eye color of our characters. We made them have a unique eye color for a reason, and they both need to be the only ones with it. We thank you for listening, have a nice day/night.

WOOT-second page first post is MINE
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 2 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Skittle_Overlord Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:51 pm

I am working on a post right now, just to let you know
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:44 am

sweet, I put Langston out in the middle of nowhere cause that's where he is likely to meet another mercenary.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HurricaneDelta Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:33 am

With regard to being captured and brought before the king- nice touch! It's definitely an interesting way to bring about their meeting. Needless to say, I'm fine with that- though it will definitely put an unusual spin on Matthias' outlook on the situation.

Edit: My first post is up, I hope that works out, Raptorman. Don't forget, it's your kingdom- you set the rules Razz
HurricaneDelta
HurricaneDelta
Mist
Mist

Male

http://beatcrusherx2x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:30 pm

gosh, I finally posted!
Don't know why it took me so long, sorry about that.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:55 pm

And mine is up as well!

I didn't say which location she was at, because at this point it doesn't really mater, I'm still trying to figure out which way she's going to lean. If someone would prefer to have her in one place or another, let me know and I'll arrange it. For now I was more focussed on introducing the character, since her story isn't as intertwined as the rest of the characters seem to be. Obviously she's not from around here, and has no connection with anyone, so it really can go either way. Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:36 pm

I've posted for Langston once again, but not for David, he's not gonna be super active, because he's old and a king, until the war actually comes, but he will talk with anyone that comes to the castle. Although he will talk with them, his bishop will be doing most of the introductory conversation, like finding out who you are and what your talents are, but you'll get to meet the man you're working for before heading off on your missions.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

May draft up a second post involving Leofric's life at Court later on. You never know.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:51 pm

Is it alright for me to RP my generic soldiers and citizens of my kingdom as well as the king or do I need to fill out a CS for every random person within the kingdom I occasionally use?

Also not everyone has to go on your kings missions right? They can go on mine as well?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:21 pm

Of course. that's the point of a mercenary. It's who ever works for my king---mercenaries that come to Leham.

And for the first question, I'm not a dictator, of course you can rp your citizens. It's whatever you want to do. You're your own kingdom.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:24 pm

Ok just checking to make sure. I like to not make mistakes. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:37 pm

Wow, Raptorman, you're King is very...intimidating. I can feel the intensity from him. I blame Larka EVERYONE POINT AT HER

Larka: Oh NO! Not the finger!!!

Btw Shades of Grey, the back story on how your character came to know english is very interesting. I like Maise already! ^_^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Aww, thanks Skittles. Aww I'm rather excited to play her; she's going to be a fiend. It gets me excited.
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Skittle_Overlord wrote:Wow, Raptorman, you're King is very...intimidating. I can feel the intensity from him. I blame Larka EVERYONE POINT AT HER

Larka: Oh NO! Not the finger!!!

Is that a good thing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:12 pm

I vote yes!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:38 pm

Yes, that is a good thing, it means that what you write envokes feeling, something many writers struggle to do

^_^ you is talented Rejoice!
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:44 pm

Skittle_Overlord wrote:Yes, that is a good thing, it means that what you write envokes feeling, something many writers struggle to do

^_^ you is talented Rejoice!

Thank you. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:25 pm

Whoa, I missed ALOT and I feel bad. Sad

Ok, going to put my opening post out there. Just to say, my hundred or so men are just chilling at the beach south of the Isle, I would say they are in the vincity of Hastings.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:43 pm

It's cool that your a little behind. Everyone gets caught up in things, and it is no big deal. I too like Raptor's and Shades' characters. It feels like you know Maise, and Raptor's character (sorry can't remember his name Razz) is someone you don't wanna know lol.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Aiswari Cara wrote:It's cool that your a little behind. Everyone gets caught up in things, and it is no big deal. I too like Raptor's and Shades' characters. It feels like you know Maise, and Raptor's character (sorry can't remember his name Razz) is someone you don't wanna know lol.

He isn't that nasty he is just rather concerned at the moment.

I do thank you for the compliment on my character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Maise -is- that nasty. XD hehe! Thanks!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:18 am

Just noticed the new comic and avatar. The comic is fucking hilarious and avatar is cute lol. Is the rp going the way everyone is wanting, or is there anything you would change?
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

I am a little disappointed that I can't post now. -frowns- Not at the thread just at circumstances.

But so far looks to be going pretty well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Oooooh...mystery, intrigue, meetings, and conflicts. All the elements are here for a marvelous story, creating a certain unique grandeur. I love the rp so far, and I am very happy with the crew that has assemble so far. Hopefully, it will continue to go good along the way.

Tykrieg, fucking epic post man, great involvement of Maise without saying her actions. I can't wait to see where that goes, but I also think it's going to get a little more interesting when my character arrives to the bustling city of Tira. Continue the awesomeness everyone.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by HurricaneDelta Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:52 am

Migraines are making it difficult to post tonight. I'll try to get something up, but I can't make a guarantee.

On that note, does anyone know where I can get a new skull?
HurricaneDelta
HurricaneDelta
Mist
Mist

Male

http://beatcrusherx2x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:17 am

I'm sorry to hear that. It's no problem if you can't post tonight.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:48 pm

Thanks Aiswari ^_^, I like the toilet kitty...

anywho, I finally posted, sorry for the wait, I'm much faster usually, but I've been workinjg on setting up an ooc for a fantasy rp I had in mind. I'm not so sure I want to do it anymore though...
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:49 pm

my rank just went up to shadow.....how do your ranks go up?
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Ranks go up via posts; the more you have, the higher the ranks Wink
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:38 pm

Oh, so ever hundred or so. Well I did hit 100 posts when I noticed it, cool ^_^
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next