FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

+2
Skittle_Overlord
Aiswari Cara
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 3 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Shades Of Gray Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:55 pm

If you go to the bottom half of the page in the provided link, it'll show you what the different ranks look like, and what their requirements are. But yay for your new rank! Aww

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/fog-information-f29/the-fog-staff-ranks-t331.htm
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups] - Page 3 Empty Re: Profits of War[OOC: Closed to Sign-Ups]

Post by Skittle_Overlord Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 pm

Oh that's cool! Thanks Grey C:
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:02 pm

I hope to be able to post tonight. I just am dependent on interaction at the moment. sorry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Ok, wow, I am missing more and more of all of this because of a busy, busy week. I am kicking myself right now

I will have a post up tonight I promise!!!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:13 pm

Its fine, I know life happens. Whenever you post is fine, I'm not a nazi about attendance or post time.

Skittle, I have an idea involving the favor. Since Tira and Leham have no reason to be at odds, and they are both the good kingdoms. if its fine with Tyrieg, I would like to combine forces at some point during the march or war.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 12, 2009 10:38 pm

I need more allies. Everyone is going to aid Leham and I am alone against 2 kingdoms.

What do I?

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:52 am

I contemplated taking The Cunnington Kingdom King, I think it's more deffinent as time goes by. I'm getting a sense of what I want him to be like. So if he isn't taken soon, you can be sure I'll grab him. My guess is that Belard would be a rather large kingdom by the way, perhaps more powerful than any one kingdom at the moment.
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittle_Overlord Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:02 am

btw, I would have thought that Jean St, Claire would have gone to Belard....
Skittle_Overlord
Skittle_Overlord
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:42 am

It could work, Aiswari. And I don't really like to think of Leofric as good; just Neutral. I'm very much into that whole ambiguous morality thing.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:56 pm

Alright, I didn't really mean good, but you're a warrior king that enjoys conquest not evil Smile.

About your problem raptor, I'll change the overview to only three kingdoms, but Leham and Tira are the smaller ones, making your kingdom half the country. I believe you will find this aiding your need for more man power Smile. I don't want it to be too easy for us or too hard for you. Please tell if this would work for everyone.

Or I can make two NPC posts about messengers coming from the other kingdom, giving you control of their domain for the sake of dominance, conquest, and peace between those three. I have given my piece, and it is up for you to choose or aid in the strengthening of your kingdom.

Remember Maise is only in Tira to find out prices, and one merc is going to Leham and the other Tira. You already have a merc in your aid, so technically you're doing better than anyone.

Last edited by Aiswari Cara on Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

Just waiting for Shades-Of-Gray to post, then you can send Tira a messenger.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 pm

I changed the intro, to have the other kings as NPC, pick them up when needed, but otherwise, I'll control them.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I'll be getting my post up at some point today. Sorry about the wait, but I've been so busy with school, and now it turns out I'm sick with a kidney infection. When I do it, I do it right, apparently... *Sighs*
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by HurricaneDelta Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Aiswari Cara wrote:Remember Maise is only in Tira to find out prices, and one merc is going to Leham and the other Tira. You already have a merc in your aid, so technically you're doing better than anyone.

Not to mention- of all the mercs you could have gotten, you got the crazy German pyro Twisted Evil
HurricaneDelta
HurricaneDelta
Mist
Mist

Male

http://beatcrusherx2x.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:27 pm

Oh and, now you might wanna start thinking about a way to introduce the messengers raptor, after the next few people post I'm going to send them out, and the same with you tykrieg, but your characters don't know of the secret exchange. You're probably right about St. Claire, but he hasn't posted yet, so we don't know which way he's going to go. That would even the odds cause it would be two mercs versus two mercs with one in the middle, and it's the same way with the counties.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Aiswari Cara wrote:Oh and, now you might wanna start thinking about a way to introduce the messengers raptor, after the next few people post I'm going to send them out, and the same with you tykrieg, but your characters don't know of the secret exchange. You're probably right about St. Claire, but he hasn't posted yet, so we don't know which way he's going to go. That would even the odds cause it would be two mercs versus two mercs with one in the middle, and it's the same way with the counties.

Well I had a plan that I might now not execute.

I had thought that perhaps I would send out the 12. A special group of warriors who would be given the mission to kill the king of Leham or die trying. I might still send them out is there any objection to that?

As for recieving the messengers. I have a nice touch for that purpose. Introduce one of the other PC/NPC characters I will be using on occasion

@ Hurricane. That is true and I like your character. He certainly seems confident and capable.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:12 pm

Oh well this changes EVERYTHING!

At the time, I thought Leham was the biggest kingdom, and now I see that it isn't and that it is Belard.
I am going to change it for St-Clair's men to head for Belard instead.

This 'ought to be interesting.
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:22 pm

Is it ok with you Dax if I wait to respond to your traveling until after the messengers from the other kingdoms get sent?

Also I think Belard is in the north so it might well be a long march.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:04 pm

And there! I have my lovely Maise up. Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Thats good. ^^

Nice post by the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks! Aww
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:35 pm

The messengers are on their way. I hope you don't mind the twist I threw in there, but I realized three on two wouldn't be good, unless there is some conflict involved. About my king, I threw the old age in there for a reason. He is about to die, but he doesn't have a known heir, and that was going to be the point of the friend king. If you wanna get involved, and try to kill the king with assassins go ahead.

I guess you could see if you could get the messenger while it's on its way to Tira to intervine with the trade, but you'd have to have spies in Leham.

I really liked the post Shades. It shows your characters dexterity really well, and it also shows her continual cold attitude.

Last edited by Aiswari Cara on Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Abit of a half-assed post, I'll admit. Shades, feel free to kick seven shades of excrement into Leofric if you so choose.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Ok expect a long post in while. I have to RP the Herald, the 12, and Eldricht in the next post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:53 pm

Twisted Evil Oh dear... I could have all kinds of fun with that. I'll plot out my assault tonight, and it shall be a good one! But to make sure it's something to agree with, I'll send it through PM before it's posted in the thread. That way I can make any changes you'd like.

I haven't played anyone like this before, and I have to say, so far it's damn fun!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tykrieg Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:54 pm

Excellent. Off to bed, I'll look through it the moment I can.
Tykrieg
Tykrieg
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Can I receive the messengers in my next post instead of this one. I think it would take a little more time for them to travel between the kingdoms?

Oh Shades is it your first time playing evil period? Because it is very fun

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:04 pm

Of course, I just sent em', and they are only riding horses; they're not using teleporters Razz. I've played evil a few times, and you do feel very free while playing, I've never understood that.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shades Of Gray Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:08 pm

Tykrieg:: No sweat! It might take some time; but you'll be the first to know when it's up!

Raptorman:: I've played the evil characters before, and they were amusing, but it was part of the story, the swing of the plot, not really my full focus. Maise... I wouldn't consider her evil. Just very, very chaotic neutral. She might save your life... she might gut you because you insulted her conflicting choice on nationality. Aww I love conflict!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Conflict is what make a good story.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next