FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Race The Sun --- Sign Up

4 posters

Go down

Race The Sun --- Sign Up Empty Race The Sun --- Sign Up

Post by Trinity Veritas Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:29 pm

So there’s this idea that I’ve been bouncing off the corners of my mind. A lot has already been thought out, but---! I need the support of others who are interested to make this a more enjoyable and great RP.

Background:
Welcome to the city of Cullan Bain in the year 2077. A city built on the back bones of the lower class and dirty money. Mercy isn’t an option here, and compassion is looked down upon.
Its location is in the middle of a vast, deathtrap, desert. The leaders of the city saw this as a great advantage against the rest of the world. No one would dare to venture to or from the city and into the jaws of the awaiting desert. Which means it’s next to impossible of anyone to come or go.

Now that the background of the city has been some-what explained, you have to been thinking, “What the hell did the military do??” to know that you’ll have to meet the new race. The “monstrosity” race.
Vampires, Lycans, Faeries, Psychics, Strigois, and thousands of other creatures that were thought to be bedtime stories have stepped out of the shadow of myth and into the light of existence. The majority of the world accepted them with open arms, offering special laws and other comforts for them to live in public easily. But with the good comes the bad. Cities such as Cullan Bain rejected the new race immediately. The “monsters”, as the cites deemed them, have to live in fear of being hunted down. A new line of soldiers have been experimented on and issued specifically to take out the monsters.

Setting: Cullan Bain is made up of four areas, and each one is different.

Area 77: This is where the special soldiers train for the extermination and lays south of Cullan Bain. The area is also contains a base for new development of weapons and new technology. Generals of this area are extremely ruthless.
Ocean Breeze: Where the wealthy and famous people reside. It lies in the center where water is in plenty and used carelessly. Large skyscrapers, expensive boutiques, and high-class apartment complexes is what this area is composed of. The families here are the ones that make the laws for the city.
Crescent Side: The lower social class’s, AKA the working class, making their living here and provide the only income for the city. Though the living arrangements are comfortable, the citizens break their backs laboring. It lies west of Cullan Bain.
Slums: Cullan Bain’s best kept secret. The area is in ruins, with buildings constantly at the risk of falling, the streets are nothing but sand blown in from the desert and their water supply is nothing to be proud of. The residents that live here are the Monsters. This is the only place were the monsters can hide from the Area 77 soldiers, and it lies around the rim of the city.

So if you like the idea, there will be a character sheet just for you right below this. But if you think it could use some tuning up, just hit me up with a message. I welcome any ideas to help out with this little bubble of an idea of mine.

Name:
Breed: (Human, Soldier, or whatever monster)
Description: (A picture is okay, but I would also like a detailed writing too.)
Area: (so, where do you want to live?)
Skills: (a person has to know a thing or two to survive this city)

Once a few sign up, I’ll fill in my own character.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Race The Sun --- Sign Up Empty Re: Race The Sun --- Sign Up

Post by Eternity Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Race The Sun --- Sign Up Bf5a58af852fc73004a80f5f265a51a6

Name: Iberia Usoh

Breed: Apsara (Rain Dancer)
-(legend)An old mythical creature in the body of a young woman. She is said to be the spirit of the clouds and of the water, and able to take on any form she pleases. She usually is a married woman, who dances for the gods/goddesses.
~(my role-playable version) A mythical creature in the body of a young woman. She is the embodiment of a rain spirit, and able to take on the form of a specific animal. It is said that when an Apsara dances, she can call the rain.

Description: (picture above, description below)
-Iberia is a lean woman. She has smooth tanned skin of a sweet almost bronze nature. She is without scars or apparent flaw of the skin, save for a soft blue tattoo on her back of a symbol for rain. Regardless; Iberia has a soft face, with full lips, a somewhat average shapen nose, thin brows, and eccentric eyes of an almost black nature surrounded by long matching lashes. Iberia has long ebony hair that falls straight, landing a short few inches past her shoulders. When in the light, her hair has an oak-colored shine to it. For garb, she usually wears very unique clothes. This usually consists of a teal or violet colored dancing bit: composed of a bikini-like top that beholds small shining coin-like pieces dangling from it, with halter straps that tie behind her neck, and a long violet and brown skirt that falls to her ankles and flows freely, with a belt of these same thin shiny pieces, and small looping chains along her waist.

Area: She lives in the Slums, but as a meerkat (which is her most common form a lot of the times), she is found in Crescent Side, taking home with a few people who will have her there.

Skills:
-Very low water control; her ability to call the water at the moment is strong enough to call down morning dew, or possibly a minute-long shower in a small range. She is working on this power, as she is still unsure how to dance for the rain.
-Can shift into a meerkat (will be picture 2 meerkats below, just to give you an idea of their look)
Race The Sun --- Sign Up Home_meerkat
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:27 am

Name: Clarissa Anna Statton

Breed: Seeress

Description: Race The Sun --- Sign Up The_seeress
She stands at a height of 5'7" and weighs about 115 lbs. She has long, light brown hair that hangs to about the middle of her back. She has emerald green eyes that sparkle like gems. She has fairly tan skin, but it is pretty light for those who live in the desert. She has an intricate tattoo on her right arm that goes from her wrist to her shoulder. She generally wears a long, tan robe and it is what she usually wears outside.

Area: Slums

Skills: She has a way of slightly controlling others emotions and reading others emotions. She is also good at fasting. She is able to not eat for about three weeks without having serious health issues.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Trinity Veritas Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Both of those are great, and approved. Hopefully more people will sign up so we can get this thing rolling.
Trinity Veritas
Trinity Veritas
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimerical Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:15 pm

Name: Tene Cavall Vaius
Breed: Ocean Spirit
Description: Picture
Tene is slim and fairly tall. She stands about 5'6", but her weight depends on the weather and her mood. Tene has very pale blue hair that looks white in the sun, pointed ears, and a variety of blue markings on her back. Her eyes are turquoise, and her skin is fairly pale. She usually wears very flowing, light clothing that doesn't get in her way.
Area: Slums
Skills: She can manipulate most water, especially ocean water.
Chimerical
Chimerical
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down