FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 24 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Digital Muse Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:11 pm

I know!! How can we follow that! Damn it!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 24 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:01 pm

I just reread all of Viemera from beginning to end. We ROCK!

OK writing new posts now.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:58 am

Loved your post, Muse! I agree completely, we ROCK!

On another note, I need to study all day today for a midterm tomorrow. After that, I think I'll take tomorrow afternoon to start working on a new post. I got some new inspiration finally for where I want to take Eri's side-story, so I'm excited about writing it!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:55 pm

I'M STILL HERE!

In case anyone's wondering Razz
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Me too!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Sorry, I'm still here too! Der...about that post. My life has been chaos these past couple of days, and weekends have been a bust for work these days. I haven't forgotten about you all! I'm just trying to juggle two treasuries for organizations, thesis proposal, and dance practice for an upcoming performance.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

I'm finally powering through my writer's block and working on a post. I'll get it up as soon as it's done!

EDIT: WHEW! It's done! So...it went on longer than I expected, but I couldn't find a satisfactory end point until where I actually ended it. I hope the mechanics behind the dream worlds and Arashi's mental abilities make sense. I tried to stay within the limits that Loki had set. Also, if I took too much liberty with Maeve, just say so. I wanted to flesh out Arashi's character more, and that seemed like a good way to do it.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:55 am

Excellent post Silvan, no need to change a thing. Same goes for everybody, all the posts so far are excellent. I had expected this week to be easier on me as far as work is concerned, but turns out there is a major package to be issued on Monday leaving me overwhelmed with overtime hours spent to make sure everything is ready.

So! Next week, come hell or high water, I WILL get a post up. Again, thank you all for your patience over the duration of work kicking my ass.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:33 pm

I finally got a post up for T'yang. I actually like where I'm going to take this. Hope you guys like it too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Tue Oct 25, 2011 2:00 am

Posted as Tal. That...was a difficult post. Read the post before you continue here...

Yep. Darren just gave up the essence keeping him alive to heal Tal. He's 'dead'. Dead as a summon can be, anyway.

Digimuse, it's up to you whether the Raewyn is her trying to help Tal, or if it's just a product of his frantic mind to give him cause to fight. I can work with either.

Hopefully you all enjoy it!
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:15 pm

Finally got that behemoth of a project wrapped up and a world of stress off my shoulders. Tonight I’m going clubbing with friends and will attempt to get most, if not all, of my post written up between work and then.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:45 pm

I'm so glad to hear that, Loki! I'm looking forward to reading your post!

Awwww...GC, your post tugged at my heartstrings. Poor Darren! Since I've gotten so into writing Eri's character and having Arashi be such a part of her, I really felt Tal's pain when he lost him. Just one question: Since this is just a dream world, is Darren just "dead" in the dream world or "dead" in the physical world? And did he experience the kind of "death" where he can be re-summoned like when Alco "died," or is he gone for good? Just trying to figure out how the dream world mechanics work and how that might play into my next post.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Physical world as well. He essentially used his own essence to do that healing technique on Tal, since he was fatally wounded there. Darren is dead like Alco was, so a mini-Darren will appear! And he shall be adorable.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Awwww...BABY RHINO! Although, I can imagine that a mini-Darren will still be rather large Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:04 pm

I'll have to reference a baby rhino, but yeah. He'll be like a massive dog. XD
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:26 pm

I looked it up and a newborn Rhino is .6 m long and 45 kg (that's about 2 feet long and almost 100 pounds for us Americans) !
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm

Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:42 pm

Did what I could during my lunch break. I couldn't guarantee that I’d have time this evening to work on it so I decided to break up my post into two parts. I hope you enjoy. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:50 pm

I'm really enjoying all the posts! Great job with Tsume's fight, Loki!

So...just in case it wasn't blatantly obvious, Quaker and I have teamed up to write out Jake and Eri's fights in epic tag team fashion. I had his permission to use Jake and Ekaj in my most recent post, and he has the same permission for Eri, Anton, and Arashi.

Hope you all enjoy!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:39 pm

*pokes head in*

...Hello?

*pause*

It's quiet. ...Too quiet...

*sets off bombs, burns things, uses noisemakers, and pushes on random buttons and switches*

Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man

...Okay, I'm done now! Just wanted to make sure people were still alive! Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:46 pm

I'm working on it. Honest! lols
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Just an fyi, this is the final round of posts dedicated to the dream (so make the most of it Wink ). The next round will transition us out of the nightmares and into the next surprise I have in store for you. Muhaha

Get excited, because things are about to get real.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 pm

OoooOOOOooooh...even more surprises?! I can't wait! It's like Christmas before Thanksgiving!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:31 pm

Hey all, it looks like I'm up next to finish off the dream posts. I have an exam on Thursday, so I don't know if I'll be able to work on it before then. I'll work on it when I can, but I really can't say when it'll be done. Silly grad school...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Yeah...I'm still alive. So sorry for the delay! I have my last final on Thursday and then life gets fun with accounting for swing dance and merchandise madness for the graduate school association. All this studying for fish has just drained my muse like nothing else... Thank you for being patient with me!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:24 pm

Don't worry, Silvan. With the Holidays, we're all busy, busy, busy.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:23 pm

Shoopedoop!

Bamdewambam!

BINGBONGSHALALALALADINGDONG!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:41 pm

Sorry, all. I know I'm up next to post and that Quaker is probably going crazy from anticipation. In a nutshell, I had exams and got dumped and have been getting my life back in order by escaping from the Internet for a while. By golly, I am going to write that post tomorrow!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:55 pm

I finished the latter half of my upcoming post and will likely have the entire thing ready sometime in the next few days. Depending on how the holiday weekend goes, I'll have it up sometime next weekend at the latest.

Silvan - If you can't get your post up by then, don't worry about it. Simply catch up once you get the opportunity to do so. I know how hard it is to get motivated when you hit a rough spot in your life, but I hope the holiday downtime is helping you get things situated once more.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:40 pm

Thanks, Loki. I actually just finished the initial draft of my post. It's taken me a while to get it the way I want, but I'll post it shortly. Hopefully my lack of a muse for the first half doesn't make it suck too badly...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next