FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 13 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Hahaha...yeah, I have no life outside of my job now Razz. I usually spend my evenings after work in my room with my laptop and a book or the TV because I'm too tired to do anything else. So I generally read new posts on FOG as soon as they appear.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 13 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Loki Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:12 pm

Posted from Loki's perspective. Sun, feel free to allow Owen's argument to occure before Loki's cheers. I am on vacation and will only be able to post from my phone until Tuesday, which limits me to 1000 characters per post. <_<;

I'll be unlikely to post IC again until I get back on Tuesday, so feel free to interact until then. Tsume and Loki are able to be controlled again and I'll progress the story next week.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:41 am

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I have been having a bit of writer block so tomorrow I am going to ripe the stitches (so the saying goes) and just write something.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:50 pm

No worries, Sunwolf. We all get brain cramps every now and then. I'm sure we'll all enjoy whatever you decide to write! ^_^
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Sorry it took longer than I thought but there it is. Now I feel better because I am not holding this RP up any longer!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:47 pm

Nice post Sun, though I feel that I should note that Loki's toast comes after the tense moment in the group upon seeing Raewyn's return and her apology. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Give me a second and I will fix that. Thanks for pointing it out. My dyslexia sometimes makes it hard to edit things.

Edit: And fixed. Like I always say: If its wrong let me know so I can fix it.

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed the post)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:35 am

Alright, once Silvan and Quaker get their posts up, I'll give Muse a chance to respond. If there is no need to continue for another round of posts after that, I'll post with Tsume and jump to the next portion of our story. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Sounds like a plan to me.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Quaker, go ahead and post before me. I'm afraid I must ask for patience regarding my post. I'm working three evenings of overtime this week in addition to my normal 9-5 M-F routine, and I'm not feeling well today. The absolute latest I would have it up is Sunday. So sorry, guys!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:53 pm

It's alright Silvan, take all the time you need. Thank you for the status update. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:48 pm

Sorry again for my dropping off the face of the earth for the past few days. It was hell week at work, I had strep, and then I got over that mostly and actually hung out with people this weekend instead of laying around at home all day. We were supposed to just hang out on Saturday, but it sort of bled over into the next day *sheepish grin*. Tomorrow I'll do as Sunwolf said and "rip out the stitches" of my writer's block and endeavor to get a post up.

EDIT: Posted. It's nothing mind-blowing, but at least now I'm not holding up the story anymore.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Looked great to me. Solid character interaction and it tied up the developments of the recent events from her perspective. I thought it was great and better than the stuff I usually put up. Anyway I think that just leaves Loki and DM to post. Right?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Thanks, Sunwolf! I wrote that post while multitasking and not really feeling my muse, so I wasn't sure if it came out okay. I think Loki was going to advance the story after I posted. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Muse had told me it would be a little while until she could post again, so I'm in the process of making one that will skip us forward into the story. I've got most of it written up, but need to take a short break to refresh my mind. It'll likely be up tomorrow sometime.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:50 pm

Posted. Feel free to go into detail about anything that may have happened over the four days between your characters. Also, you all are now a lot more familiar with how to utilize your abilities, feel free to go into detail with that.

Silvan, I'll make a Loki post a little later, but I figured he would have gotten some light training with his katars once his leg had recovered enough to carry his weight. If you would like to expand on that a bit, I would like to see what you come up with. Smile
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:47 pm

Sure thing, Loki. I'll start work on a post tonight. I actually have had some ideas bouncing in my head for how to go about the training sequences.

EDIT: Posted! Hope you enjoy!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Good post there Silvan! I liked it so much, that I stole one of your ideas slightly! XD

*Ducks* Don't hit me! Hide
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:06 am

I suppose I am next. I will get my post up soon. Most likely tomorrow. Great posts guys!
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:14 am

Very nice posts everybody, I love the extra effort you are putting into your posts and into your characters' personality.

Just to clarify since I forgot to mention this earlier. If you want a good idea of what a modern Therian is like, just envision your standard Amish town. They acknowledge technology, they just choose not to use it for their own personal beliefs.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:47 pm

AAAAAHHHH!!!!!! *readies punch* Wait...stole my idea because you liked it... Hmmm... *dramatic pause* Sweet! cheers Like they always say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:07 pm

Nicely done guys. Poor Eri. I feel so bad for her. Just an FYI...I do plan on Raewyn being more astute about the underlying tensions that one might expect.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Is it weird if I say that I'm sort of experiencing Eri's pain along with her as I develop her character? Hopefully something will happen that lets Jake and Eri resolve their differences. I have a couple of ideas bouncing in my head, but I'll bide my time and see what happens next with the main story first.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:23 pm

As interesting as that is I am very curious to see her patch things up with Owen as them seem to be in complete difference of opinion about his condition. Actually I don't even think that its possible because of the fundamental differences in opinion. Anyway I am working on that post so it should be up soon.

Edit: Oh thought I should mention this. A 'Gentleman’s disagreement' is the nobleman's way of saying a duel as dueling is mostly frowned upon. As it is a bit of a term used by certain people of status I don't know if your characters would have heard it used in that fashion or not. Just a heads up so you weren't confused.

Edit 2: Sorry its so short but I did get it up with 12 minutes left in the day. Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:38 am

So are you not wanting our characters to be present for the duel?
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:31 pm

Well, that would really depend on Loki or Tsume. Or if they run into Owen heading off without the two kids with him. There is all kinds of things that could happen. For the story I would say that it would be more interesting if the group finds out and shows up. Oh and Loki when I get the text for the letter to Tsume the way I want it I will PM it to you.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Posted. Sorry about the delay, gang.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Not a problem Muse. It is a very good post and was well worth the wait. I'll work on my own in the next few days between my time spent looking for employment.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:41 pm

Yeah, it was a really great post, Muse! I loved how you explored Raewyn's development of her powers and particularly how she attuned herself to the others in the group. Well done! I can't wait to see what happens next in the story!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:07 pm

Thanks. Just wanted to set up her 'lie detector' future ability. LOLs
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 22 ... 31  Next