FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

+6
Fallenknight13X
Sunwolf007
Silvan Arrow
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Loki
10 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 25 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Loki Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 pm

Post is up. We've officially transitioned out of the dream sequence, though feel free to tie up whatever loose ends remain, and react to the situation you find yourself in. Converse amongst yourselves, insult/question Udonis, or simply take stock of your surroundings.

Any reactions/responses you do on Udonis' behalf need to be approved by me. Other than that, game on!

PS.

The order in which everybody is laid out is as such:
Owen, Jake/Ekaj, Eri, Raewyn, T'yang, Tal, Tsume, Loki
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed] - Page 25 Empty Re: Viemera – The Essence of Deceit [OOC] [Closed]

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:52 pm

Hey all, I'm starting work on my post finally. I was dealt a pretty major personal blow (yet again) earlier this week and have been dealing with that along with celebrating New Years. My muse is pretty drained from lack of sleep right now, so I'm hoping to get the post done by tomorrow.

Sorry I seem to be the slow link lately! Hope everyone is having a good New Years!

EDIT: I posted. I feel like I didn't do anything particularly exciting or game-changing, but I wanted to get it up before I leave to drive back to school tomorrow and so I don't kill our momentum by taking forever.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:51 am

And so the grand plan is revealed to the masses! Raise your hand if you saw that coming (GC, you don't count).

This is part one of two posts. Feel free to squeeze in a reactionary post, but I will work hard to get part two up tonight. In the meantime, enjoy the suspense.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:23 pm

I never saw it coming at all! Even though you said that the Goddess had never come from any family where at least one parent was a Saturate from the very beginning of the RP!

I think your broke Raewyn. LOLS
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:30 pm

Yeah, Udonis is kind of remorseless if you haven't noticed.

Spoiler if you haven't read the post yet...
Spoiler:
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:41 pm

Loki, you are a bastard. That is all.
Censored
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

*cough* Ahem...

Loki, I have just one thing to say...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q*&()*YE()RYQ)(*WJFPIQNV(*&QET^(Q*#&(*Q&)*R(*&%()^Q()&#^%)(Q&#$()Q*@)R(JNCAF>>
Okay, that was two things. Sorry...

Um...I think you probably broke Eri too. And me! I almost cried reading that! And I totally did not see that coming with Udonis!

How the HECK are we gonna get out of this mess?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*rages around the room in suspense, pushing random buttons and blowing up random stuff*

You. Are. So. MEAN!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:24 pm

Muhaha

I told you this upcoming scene was going to be epic and that there was a twist that would change the entire game. You had plenty of time to prepare yourself. You're not getting any sympathy from me. Razz

Glad to see I have so many passionate players who are so emotionally invested into the story and the characters within. Very Happy
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Yeah, yeah, yeah...time to prepare and passionate players and...OH FOR THE LOVE OF MERCY, JUST POST THE SECOND PART!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:07 pm

Soooooo... The two part post has turned into a trilogy. I've been enjoying the suspense too much not to bump it up a bit more.

Plus it sets the stage for a much more fluent post.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:11 pm

...A TRILOGY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man Ax Man

Aaaaaaahhhhh...I'm freaking out over here!!!!!! But if I had to guess by your new avatar, I'd say Raewyn's little heart is going to go pitter-patter even more over Loki now!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:13 pm

Haha, well in all fairness, Muse had asked me to wait for her to post, so this transitional step will also help to buy her time.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:18 pm

*sigh* Well...okay...I guess I can live with that. But I hope Muse posts SOOOOOOOOON so we can see the end of this trilogy! And, you know, so our characters can take some bloody vengeance for Tsume.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:20 pm

Through my mighty power as Quaker, I summon the muse to post!

FOOOOOM

DONE! You can all kiss my toes later.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:26 pm

Shocked Wow...how did you DO that, Quaker?!

I...think I'll pass on kissing your toes, though. How about some cake instead? Cake
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:28 pm

Cause I'm amazing, I thought you would have learned that by now. Razz

*Ducks the incoming Muse BIFF!*
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:14 am

Sooo much posting in one day. Once everybody is free, Loki would likely go back to protect Raewyn. Otherwise, feel free to fight mercenaries to your heart's content.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:50 am

I feel it somewhat necessary to say...Quaker, make sure Jake leaves some for the rest of us!!!!! GC, thank you for not sending Tal on a complete rampage to take out all the dudes single-handedly, even though I'm sure that was very tempting Razz

By the way, Loki, I take it the only Magi in the room now are Brycen, Rayne, and Branom? Can we fight them too, or do they need to live for some purpose later?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:18 am

Brycen needs to live and Rayne has been shot, but is hanging in there at the moment. Confer with GC about engaging Branom since I think he is going to be the one who writes Owen out of the story.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:48 am

Reading through, there seems to be a discrepancy with the sequence of things from what I’ve laid out and what people are observing. Just to clarify in case there were some portions that were vague.

*Udonis steals the Goddess ability (~ 1 minute)
*Udonis walks several dozen feet away (in front and off to the side of the group) where he absorbs the stored Essence. (~3 minutes)
*After charging, Udonis approaches Brycen and begins to give instructions (situated a few dozen feet directly ahead of the group)
*Tsume charges, Vox scatters gear, Tsume impales Udonis.
*Vox skewers the monk and holds him for a few seconds for Udonis to gloat a bit.
*Loki drinks refined Seed and begins thrashing in agony.
*Vox (with the monk still skewered on his blade) turns to face Loki.
*Loki loses consciousness from the intense pain, his rapid breathing is very alarming.
*At Udonis’ command, Vox removes his blade from Tsume’s chest before delivering the killing blow.
*Once the monk was dead, Udonis gave final orders before leaving with most of his Magi.
*Those that are left behind take care of final preparations. (~5 minutes)
*Loki wakes up and everything falls into chaos.

I hope this clears things up. It seems in a few posts that Loki began writhing in agony after Tsume’s death, when he had already done so and was already unconscious when that happened. It also seemed that there was a lack of clarity on my part as to how close to the group Udonis was when Tsume attacked, so hopefully this shines a little more light on that as well. Sorry for doing this after the fact, I did so much writing yesterday that I might have been a little vague on some details. ^_^;
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:08 pm

Thanks for the clarifications, Tsume! Hopefully I got the order of events correct in my post.

Oh my, I do believe Eri has snapped... Twisted Evil
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm gonna say Tal probably snapped worse, but I feel bad for all the guards they're running into. Being beaten against a wall to death or cleaved in half can't be that pleasant of a way to go.

Did as you asked, Loki. Hopefully it's better now.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh yes, Tal definitely snapped worse, but hey, it gave me inspiration to try writing a whole new, darker side of Eri! Whooohooooo! Um...er...I mean, yay? Maybe? Yay...slaughterfest? Oh dear, now I feel bad... Embarassed
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Oh, just as another clarification, they are shooting energy weapons. So they'll inflict second degree burns as glancing blows/grazes and severe deep burns for directs hits that will ravage tissue functionality.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 am

Great post, Quaker!!!

Okay, so...clarification time! How far are we allowed to go in the fight with Branom? If GC is going to use him to write out Owen, should I wait until he posts next? I don't want to either go too far in the fight or just write fluff that doesn't make any progress.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:21 am

You can generally go to town with Branom, but everything you do will have little effect. Digi will be posting soon as well, and she assures me once she does, that we'll all have plenty to work with.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 am

Good to know. Thanks! Unless my muse starts tap-dancing on my head nonstop, I'll probably wait until Muse posts first before proceeding. Also depends on how much free time I have tomorrow.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:47 pm

I'll try to get a post up tonight, but if your muse is begging you to post you can do so up to the point where you're about to dive through the portal.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Well...considering I have some free time now and my muse is practically doing the Irish jig in my head...I think I shall do just that!

Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie Boogie
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:18 pm

Loki, is it time for the battle supreme, lightning extreme, corpse like a dream, horrendous rhyme scheme?
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next